- International Business professional with 9+ years of experience in business development, market research and project management.
Budgeting: Forecasting and Reporting.
Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Excel), SAP (Systems Application and Products), ERP System (Enterprise resource planning).
Language Skills: English and Spanish
Planning and Scheduling: Staff Development and Facilitation Strong mathematical skills
- Led directly team of 10 staff leaders of area to trained and developed 220+ workforce associates in the technologic tools, increasing the digital orders from 14% to 89% of the zone, reducing the paper use.
- Coordinated eventsa across the zone and 15 new products releases within a year, increasing the market coverage in 40% year to year.
- Budgeted and Forecasted the year to year sales, marketing and trademarketing activities per channel analyzing the ROE (Return of equity), increasing the importations in 30% over 600K, 2017 vs 2016.
- Created and excecuted the line presentation, price and promotions structure per SKU, per channel and market, growing the retail channel in 24% over 100K after plans implementations and decreasing the trade returns orders in $20K per year.
TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
- Established individual plans B2B (business to business), to assure the profitability of the 7 brands in each channel, increasing 20% of the total channels from category B to category A.
- Led, trained and oversaw the 10 staff promoters across the country, growing the spaces in the retail.
EXCECUTIVE COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT
- Forecasted and structured the price and the cubic capacity per container of the imported products coordinated the repackage, increasing the stock availability in 100%.
- Organized and planned all the trade marketing activities in POS (Point of sales), new Products samples per category and international follow up of the imported products from Costa Rica, Mexico and Panama.
- Developed and implemented a manual procedures SAP, in modules SD (sales and distribution) and FI (Finance), across the country to facilitating the flow of information between the departments, improving 90% the data accuracy in the system and the invoices without payment.