- Over 6+ years of IT experience with above 5years experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer.
- Good knowledge on Apex development in creating custom Objects, custom Tabs, Triggers, Apex Classes, Force.com API, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Developed Visualforce pages, Visualflow and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on Force.com Platform.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like PickLists, Controller/dependent picklists, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configurationand implementing and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Excellent understanding of Org hierarchy, Roles, Profiles, Users, object level security, field level security, record level security and sharing rules.
- Experience in salesforce.com sandbox and production environments, also with Eclipse IDE Force.com Plug - in environments.
- Excelled in working with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasts, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ. Strong understanding of the APTTUS CPQ, APTTUS CLM data model and functionality.
- Experience with tools like Apex Data Loader, Eclipse IDE.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, APEX and Force.com
- Experience in Upgrading from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Created Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters which improves performance.
- Knowledge on Salesforce CPQ and some marketing cloud tools like Apttus.
- Technical experience in Lightning & Lightning App builder.
- Experience with developing a complete Case Management System using Lightning Components, Controllers, Helper Methods, and Style Sheets
- Experience in Oracle and PL-SQL.
- Experience in development of packages, stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Experience in scripting languages like HTML, XML and Java Script.
- Experience with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Chatter
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a work/project environment. Versatile team player with excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent Communication and inter-personal skills with ability to work well in a dynamic team environment.
SalesForceTechnologies: Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Salesforce.com customizations like Workflow Approvals, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Validation, Quotes, Formulae, Page layouts.
SalesForce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Avaya CTI, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production)
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server 2008/05/2000 , MYSQL, DB2
GUI and Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, OS X (Mac)
- Worked as an enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Worked on creating new Lightning Pages and enhancing old pages in Classic to Lightning using Components. Built custom apps using new Lightning App Builder.
- Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use.
- Added Lightning Components to Lightning Pages and Record Pages.
- Involved in using Lightning Design System, Process builder and Workflows.
- Worked on customization of visual force to have Lightning experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Written complex Apex Triggers and Classes to provide custom workflows to the organization as per the requirement following best practices.
- Created Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Customized the user interface using Visual force Controllers and extensions.
- Worked with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Worked on Apttus CPQ configuration for quote/cash proposal.
- Involved in CPQ (Configure, Price & Quote) design, mapping to the Salesforce custom objects and Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals.
- Designed and implemented Contract Management System for DPOD ( Data Protection on Demand) Business unit at Gemalto.
- Written test classes in sandbox and migrated the code to production using change sets.
- Developed Apex classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional
needs in the application considering governor limits
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Design, implement, unit test, maintain, and troubleshoot various applications and integrations with Salesforce, including migration of legacy systems to Salesforce, ensuring a flawless migration process and no disruptions to end users and existing business processes.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com ( SFDC ) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Monitored functional and integration test execution on Salesforce CRM, Veeva CRM - Offline iPad application based on the Salesforce.com, and interfaces interacting with Salesforce.
- Experienced in creating Visual Work flows for automation in Sales and Service Clouds
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with third party applications such as Exact Target ( Salesforce Marketing Cloud ) on AppExchange to manage marketing activities, consulting and implementation.
- Led integration, co-ordination, and configuration of Salesforce with Exact Target ( Salesforce Marketing Cloud ), Geopointe, and Jitter bit, a data migration tool.
- Used Jira for tracking issues and bugs.
- Created analytics for online, social, email, and mobile marketing using Salesforce Marketing Cloud studios and builders also integrating it with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud with Social Studio.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues. Implemented Email-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab.
- Loader is choice for importing data ahead of Apex Data Loader
- Used the Force.com explorer to build and test SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Uploading of fresh leads, contacts, accounts, tasks, opportunities, referrals etc. via service cloud .
- Implemented Service Cloud module for case management automation (on case object) to track and solve customer’s issues. Implemented Email-to-case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases in cases tab
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force Pages, Apex Explorer, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, SOQL.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Implemented SFDC CRM to deliver various reports in departments of Sales, Administration and Marketing etc.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Created custom Objects, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Validation rules to help track internal help desk cases, customize campaign budgeting and lead qualification.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, and Campaigns and designed the solutions for business and technical requirements by customizing various standard and custom objects.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts to suit to the needs of the application.
- Migrated code from Sandboxes to Production
- Implemented Security and Sharing Rules at Object, Fields, and Record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Customized Page Layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values ( CSV ) files.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force Pages, Apex Explorer, Hippa, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, SOQL.
Salesforce Consultant/ Sr. Java Developer
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controllers and Test Classes within Governor Limits.
- Developed various Batch Apex Classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable Classes.
- Created SFDC sites to provide public access to visual force pages.
- Proficient in administering, configuring User Profiles, Roles, Permissions, Validation Rules, Security Controls, Public Groups, Permission Sets, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes.
- Generated different Reports like standard, custom, tabular, summary, matrix and Joint to meet business requirements.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Worked with Metadata and Used ANT tool for deployment.
- Worked on Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and Opportunity Price books.
- Created page layouts to organize fields, custom links, Related lists, and Custom Buttons.
- Created Many-to-Many, Master-detail, Look up and Formula Fields to satisfy business needs.
- Worked on the Geolocation field to identify a location by its latitude and longitude.
- Migrated bulk data from Legacy Systems to Salesforce.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Visual Work flows, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in
- Gathered requirements and prepared requirement documents and technical design documents to meet the business rules.
- Migrated data from Oracle to Salesforce using Cast Iron.
- Implemented Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approval Processes, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, Events and Audit Trials.
- Generated different kinds of reports and Dashboards as per the user’s request.
- Worked on Visual Workflows for taking survey on company’s product.
- Worked on Email Services and Web Services.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy and created public groups.
- Installed the Call Center Applications and allowed the end users to maintain a track history of customers’ complaints.
- Implemented Stand Alone Applications for internal users.
- Worked on Salesforce reCaptcha for security purpose.
- Implemented web-to-lead and web-to-case.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing by using change sets.
- Worked in salesforce Production Support to identify the root cause of the issue and fixed the same.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.