- SalesForce.com Certified Developer and certified admin with around 6+ Years of IT Experience including Salesforce development and administration experience.
- Experienced in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Involved in different phases of development.
- Experience in administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM, based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE &Eclipse IDE in design and development of Custom Application for Complex Business Processes in both Sales and Service Cloud Modules.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like Creating Roles, Profiles, Users, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, Reports and Approval Processes.
- Experience on working with custom objects, custom fields, Pick - list, page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Approval Process, Validation Rules, Custom Tabs.
- Developed Visual force pages and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on Force.com Platform and good knowledge on Apex development in creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, S-controls, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Expertise in maintaining the Functional areas of Forecasting, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities.
- Hands on Experience with Salesforce Lightning Builder, Salesforce Lightning Components
- Expertise in Lightning app builder (salesforce 1) and implemented new application based on Lightning to have compatibility of the app in mobile, Tab and Desktop versions.
- Developed Lightning Component Framework and also built Lightning component using aura framework.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, Salesforce support communities and Chatter groups.
- Built reusable UI/UX components with lightning component framework
- Experienced in Sales cloud and Service Cloud implementation.
- Leveraged Communities of Salesforce to setup Partner and Customer Portal.
- Data Integration and Data Migration using ETL tools like Data Loader, Import Wizard and Informatica on the cloud.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, technical documentation and reporting skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally; to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines.
Salesforce Technologies: SalesForce.com,Force.com,ApexLanguage,ApexClasses/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/ Components, Apex Web Services, Work Flow and Approvals, Dashboard, Analytic Snapshots.
Force.com Tools: Force.com IDE (Eclipse), Force.com API tools (Data Loader), Force.com Explorer, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production). AppExchange, Jira, Sandbox environment, Lightning components
ETL Tools: Data Loader, Salesforce-to-Salesforce, Apex Explorer, Informatica.
Languages: JAVA, Apex, C/C++, AJAX.
Database: SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle9i/10g/11g.
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML
Tools:: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Ms Excel, Eclipse IDE.
Apps: CTI, Service Max, Process Builder, Apptus, Workbench.
Methodologies: AGILE, Waterfall.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Proposed and developed so many complex solutions which was supposed to handle by customization but solved them by configuration.
- Developed rest API in sales force for sending information to other system.
- Developed custom lightning component for taking user input.
- Involve in Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including development, data migrations, systems integrations, AppExchange products, and custom code
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Responsible for Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity
- Supported and enhanced existing Force.com based applications
- Conveyed all Business requirements to IT Salesforce.com configuration team
- Managed Salesforce users support issues; modifying data, unlocking/resetting passwords, customizing security settings
- Worked on the Security Model of different users.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Developers on scope, solution of each requirement.
- Responsible for UAT hand holding and ensuring a delivery of each module on time.
- Responsible for providing direct support to users on production issues.
- Developed Visual Force pages using standard controllers and custom controllers in combination with controller extensions.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, lightning, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Service Cloud, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Java, SOAP, REST, Web Services, WSDL, ANT, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, SDLC, UAT, Agile, App exchange, AJAX, OTQ, OTR, wave Analytics.
- Involved and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for CRM implementation.
- Administered, configured, and maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning permission, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
- Leveraged Communities of Salesforce to setup Partner and Customer Portal
- Developed APEX Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Proficiency in using Sites methods of Salesforce to accomplish several needs of communities.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for a small set of users within the organization
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration - Continuous Deployment using Visual Studio
- Expertise in Flattening, parsing and consuming WSDL to integrate Salesforce with other external systems
- Implemented Email-to-Case entry and manual case entry.
- Proficient in using Eclipse based Salesforce.com IDE to develop and deploy force.com software.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates
- Expertise in Integrating with external systems using SOAP Web Service callouts.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Southborough| MA
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Gathered and documented Business and Functional Requirements (BRD, FRD), User requirements, Use Cases, System Requirement Specs (SRS). Prototyping, Surveys, User Stories, Joint Application Requirement / Design (JAR / JAD) and Brainstorming.
- Used SOQL, SOSL queries for Salesforce database.
- Worked on Standard objects such as leads, Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns associated with Sales Cloud.
- Developed various custom objects, Custom Fields, Formulas, Roll-up Summary fields, Reports, Dashboards, Tabs, Profile, Permission Sets, OWD, Roles & Sharing Rules.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists fields, Relationships, and validation rules.
- Created and deployed several reports using force.com platform.
- Developed Apex classes, Controller Classes, Apex triggers and API integration for various functional needs in the application.
- Apex code to convert lead to a contact and associate the contacts with accounts.
- Developed and deployed approval processes for leads conversion, opportunities and products/Assets management.
- Implemented the requirements on Sandbox and Force.com IDE plug in during Eclipse and deploying it in production.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Configured Chatter Answers for the insider team as a part of Service Cloud.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
Environment: Agile, Saleforce.com CRM, Admin Functions, Apex, Triggers, Visual Force, Soap UI, Workflow & Approvals, Change Sets, Force.com migration tool, Data Loader.
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Worked on customizing various Salesforce.com standard application objects like Campaign, Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Case, and Case Solution.
- Designed and Developed Visual Force pages, Custom controller, Controller extensions.
- Developed APEX triggers and APEX classes for improving Data quality and overall process automation in Salesforce.com.
- Wrote Test classes with 80% of code coverage to support automated Testing.
- Created customized web to lead forms with hard coded record types to identify the Sales partner generating the Lead.
- Integrated Salesforce with legacy systems using Apex Web services and Force.com callout.
- Configured Profiles and Permission set to meet the Information security needs of the organization.
- Worked on integration with App-exchange packages like Instant Service Chat, Vertical Response and Eloqua from the App-exchange package.
- Created workflows for automated Case routing, Case escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Implemented auto escalation rules, automatic case generation and routing to call center agents.
- Configured lookup and master-detail relationships, pick-list, and field dependency on custom objects.
- Development work is done using AGILE methodology with strict budget and time lines.
- Extensively used export, insert, upsert and update functions in data loader.
- Experience in code deployment from Sandbox to Production environment using Eclipse and Change sets.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, AppExchange, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Windows XP, Sales cloud & Service cloud, Integration, Web Services.
- Responsible for developing Use Case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Redesigned the web applications by replacing the Custom MVC framework with the Spring MVC module.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection with the help of Configuration files.
- Implemented Ajax in web pages to make Asynchronous request to the server.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC.
- Involved in coding DAO layer using Hibernate to access the Oracle database.
- Implemented Web service calls using JAX-WS and SOAP that provide Global information support such as Customer and Account management.
- Tested Web Services using SOAPUI tool as a part of unit-testing.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous communication between the applications.
- Developed various test cases and performance unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed Ant build scripts, created WAR files and deployed in JBoss application server.
Environment: Spring 2.0, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, JDK1.5, Oracle9i, AJAX, Java Script, Hibernate, JBoss, Log4j, ANT, HTML, XML, CSS, CVS, JUnit, Eclipse, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, SQL, PL/SQL, JMS, Eclipse, Windows XP.