- Proficient in Microsoft office and can pick up many computer skills/programs with ease.
- Work well with people; able to approach people and handle difficult situations with customers
- Cashiering experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Helped set of events
- Set up classes for the day
- Set up masses and helped with church sermons
- Unloaded and Unpacked boxes of food, medicine, and toys for the animals in the shelter.
- Filed away medical and adoption records for the staff.
- Prepared food, water, and medications for the animals.
- Provided emotional support for the animals by playing and walking them.
- Collected and Distributed animal adoption records to potential pet owners.
- Checked customer’s tickets before they entered the zoo.
- Sold tickets to customers.
- Convinced customers to upgrade their current tickets and buy other merchandise.
- Assisted customers who needed help finding their way around the park.
- Unpacked and put food on the shelves
- Recycled leftover materials from the day
- Kept track of the money for the store