- Data Architect in 12 years of strong experience in finance, banking and healthcare domains.
- Strong leadership, communication, problem - solving and multi-tasking abilities.
- Conversant with all phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involving Systems Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Worked in Agile methodology with Scrum Master.
- Highly proficient in operating SQL Server 2017/2016/ 2014/2012/2008 suite of products like SSDT (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and Power BI,
- Experience in Azure Cloud Solutions (ADF, Azure SQL DB Azure Managed Instance, HDInsight, Azure SQL DW, Azure Table Storage, Blob Storage, Data Lakes, Databricks.
- Strong experience in Logical and Physical Database Design, Data Warehouse Design, Master Data Design (MDM), Data Modeling, Star/ Snow Flake Schema, SSAS Dimensional Modeling.
- Proficient in using T-SQL for developing complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views, User Functions, User profiles, Data Integrity, SQL joins and Query Writing.
- Expert in Developing SSIS Packages to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data into the Data Warehouse from heterogeneous databases such as SQL Server Database and Oracle 11g/12c and large size of flat files.
- Conversant in working with SSIS packages, creating jobs and linked servers for MS SQL Server databases.
- Hands on experience in writing MDX queries to work with SSAS cube.
- Proficient in using tools like MS SQL Profiler, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, Windows performance for monitoring and tuning SQL Server performance.
- Extensively involved in the SSAS storage and partitions, and Aggregations, calculation of queries with MDX, Data Mining Models, developing reports using MDX and SQL.
Databases: Azure Managed Instance (AMI), Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
ETL Tools: Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, SSDT, MSBI 2014/2012/2008 , SSIS, DTS
Other Tools: Azure Data Studio, SSMS, SQL Agent, SQL Profiler, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, Erwin, MS Visio, SQL Navigator, Quality center, Redgate, Active Batch VS 2017/2014/2012/2010/2008 , Visual Studio Team Suite, TFS
BI & Analytical: Azure HDInsight, Azure Analysis Services, SSAS Multidimensional, SSAS Tabular, SSRS 2016/2014/2012/ 2008 , Power BI
T: SQL, MDX, DAX,C#, .Net 4.6, 4.5.2, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, Visual Basic 6.0, VB Script, ASP, HTML, DHTML, XML, Active X script, Power Shell
Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Azure Cloud Solution Data Architect
- Working as a Cloud Solution Architect to design Azure Cloud Solutions for Modern Data Warehouse.
- Working on major initiatives of Business Development Team like New Client Development, Development, Proposal Development, and other such initiatives.
- Identify the prospective issues in the Azure Migration and suggesting feasible solution to clients.
- Conducting Proof of Concepts for latest Azure cloud-based service.
- Worked in collaboration with other Microsoft Subject Matter Experts to provide and document recommendation for their applications.
- Provide Hands-On Technical Sessions to the client at their location.
- Provide Technical Sessions to customer about new upcoming technologies in Azure and its implementation.
- Documentation of technical architecture document for Cloud Solutions for company future use.
- Architect solutions using MS Azure PaaS services such as Azure SQL Managed Instance (AMI), Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, HDInsight.
- Provide technical oversight and guidance during client’s engagement execution.
- Collaborate with the business and other IT organizations to plan an ETL/ELT & Reporting strategy.
- Create data architecture strategies for each subject area of the enterprise data model.
- Designed logical and physical data model, DataMart, MDM in SQL Server Database.
- Designed warehouse data model using star and snow flake data modeling
- Designed Azure Analysis Services semantic model, partitioning and aggregation.
- Dimension Modeling and Aggregation design for dimensions.
- Designed Dashboard, Report, Calculated measures, report filter, page filter, visual filter, hierarchy, Drill down, Publishing Power BI report, refreshing the dataset using Power BI.
- Designed smooth Deployment Architecture for ETL, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI Reporting Solutions.
- Implemented dynamic row level security in Power BI.
Environment: SQL 2016, Azure Managed Instance, SSIS, Power BI, Azure Data Factory, SSDT, T-SQL, Report builder, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Table Storage, Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, HDInsight, Azure Analysis Services
Confidential, Hammonton, NJ
- Collaborate with the business and other IT organizations to plan a data strategy.
- Operated in 3 week sprints with flexibility on length based on immediate functionality concerns. Produce all project data architecture deliverables.
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and formalize requirements Utilized Story. Sizing as needed based on the length of the backlog and priorities
- Created data architecture strategies for each subject area of the enterprise data model.
- Communicate plans, status and issues to higher management levels.
- Designed data warehouse and dimensional modeling by using star and snow flake schema.
- Designed Dashboard, Report, Calculated measures, report filter, page filter, visual filter, hierarchy, Drill down, Publishing Power BI report, refreshing the dataset using Power BI
Environment: MS SQL Server 2014, SSIS 2014, SSRS 2014, Power BI, SSAS 2014, OLAP, SSDT, T-SQL, MS Excel, Report builder, Windows 7, C#, .NET 4.5.6, VS 2014
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Discuss daily status of project with client and decide the prioritization of ticket.
- Onshore-Offshore coordination.
- SSIS package design and configure the jobs with HP Exstream
- Writing SQL procedure to generate report.
- Generate SSRS report
- Query optimization and Data Modeling
Environment: SQL Server 2012, SSIS, SSRS, SSDT
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Involved designing and developing packages for a Data Warehousing and Data Migrations projects using SSIS on different Data Sources.
- Extracted the data from Flat Files, Transformed (Implemented required Business Logic) and Loaded into the target DW using SSIS (SQL Server 2012).
- Developed packages to handle data cleansing, loading multiple files and executing tasks multiple times
- Working with Dynamic Management Views, System Views for Indexing and other Performance Problems
- Created Views and Synonym to reduce complexity of end user Responsibility for gathering/refining requirements from the customer for developing reports.
- Created parameterized, Drill down and Drill through reports in MS SQL environment using SSRS.
Environment: SQL Server 2012, SSAS 2012, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, OLAP, BIDS, Visual Studio 2012, .Net 4.5 T-SQL
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
- Worked with Project Manager and Business Analyst to understand business requirement and also involved in planning, defining and designing data based on business requirements.
- Conducted detailed analysis of each Legacy source system interface with Data warehouse (DW) including all existing Mainframe Files and Data elements to be converted from Source system to Target Pre-staging.
- Responsible for creating database objects like Table, Store Procedure, Triggers, Functions etc using T-SQL to provide structure to store data and to maintain database efficiently.
- Involved in performance monitoring and tuning of TSQL queries using SQL Profiler and database engine tuning advisor.
- Created documents for all Store Procedure, SSIS Packages, and Data Dictionary for measures and dimensions.
Environment: SQL Server 2012, SSAS 2012, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, BIDS, Visual Studio 2012, T-SQL
- Designed data modeling, data warehouse designing, dimensional modeling in SSAS cube.
- Designed and worked on various type of SSRS reports.
- Designed the Star Schema model for Sustainability reporting.
- Cube and SSRS deployment on production server.
- Written complex MDX query in stored procedure to generate the SSRS reports.
Environment: MSSQL Server 2008, SSAS 2008, SSIS, SSRS, C#, Silverlight, .Net 4.0
Sr. Analyst Programmer
- Requirement gathering, Functional & technical specifications for end user and end client applications, Re-Engineering and capacity planning.
- Worked on SSIS to integrate and analyze data from various heterogeneous sources (CSV, Excel, and SQL Server.
- Involved in database Schema design and development.
- Used SSIS to create ETL packages to extract, transform and load data into data warehouse, data mart.
- Created SSIS Templates for developing SSIS Packages in such a way that they can be dynamically deployed into Development, Testing and Production Environments.
- Developed DTS packages to copy tables, schemas and views and to extract data from Excel and SQL Server Database using SSIS.
- Designed various types of SSRS reports and subscribed the report.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008 R2/20012, SSRS, SSIS, DTS, Microsoft Visual Studio, SSMS, T-SQL, Erwin7.2, SQL Server Profiler, Database Engine Tuning Advisor
- Involved in installing and migrating legacy databases to SQL Server 2008
- Worked on the data warehouse and analyzed various approaches for maintaining different dimensions and facts in the process of building a data warehousing application.
- Created SSIS Packages for Incremental Loading, slowly changing dimensions, data Importing
- Created multiple reports (SSRS) in Drillmode using tables, crosstabs and charts.
- Used SQL Server Profiler to trace the slow running queries and tried to Optimize SQL queries for improved performance and availability.
Environment: MS SQL Server, VS2008/2005, SSRS 2008/2005), SSAS, SSIS, BIDS, MDX, SQL Server Agent, SQL Server Profiler.
Associate Software Engineer
- Reversed engineer backend database to change the T-SQL scripts, create Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions to improve performance drastically.
- Developed and deployed SSIS packages and loaded data from OLTP and various sources to staging and staging to Data warehouse using Lookup, Fuzzy Lookup, Derived Columns, Condition Split, Term, Slowly Changing Dimension and more.
- Developed and deployed data transfers packages using SSIS, also maintained the jobs running on Servers.
- Worked with Tabular reports, Matrix reports, Gauges & Chart reports, Parameterized reports, Sub reports, Ad-hoc reports.
- Participated in reviews of issues related to SSRS reports and work in troubleshooting those issues, fixing, testing and deploying them.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server Profiler, C#, VB.NET.