- 9 years of work experience in Application Software Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation across different functional areas.
- Experience on salesforce.com involving on configuration, customization, integration, communities, deployment, supporting CRM application and classic to lightning migration, creating lightning components using lightning design system.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes
- Have experience in Sales Cloud/Service Cloud
- Exposure to Web Based Application, Client Server based Application with 4 years of Java/J2EE development experience
- Having 5 years of experience in Sales Force.com CRM platform as a developer and tester
- Extensive experience on Apex development in creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers within Governor Limits
- Exposure to Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions
- Have performed page layout customization, page layout assignment based on profiles and created custom links based on user requirement
- Good understanding of Data warehouse concepts and its features like Star Schema, Snowflake Schema, SCD’s
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL quiries across multiple objects within the SFDC database
- Thorough understanding and good experience on Data Loader
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Users, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the SFDC application according to the business requirement
- Generated various Reports, Dashboards and Approval Processes. Experience in Implementing and executing System Logs and Debug Logs
- Good exposure to Restful Web Services
- Experience in data migration and integration using Apex Data Loader, Jitterbit Data Loader and Lexi loader
- Experience in source version control system (SVN, GIT)
- Have experience in using Ant, TestNG and Junit
- Used Jenkins/Hudson as continuous integration tool
- Expert in SFDC Administrative skills like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Relationships, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events. Experienced working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments, also with Eclipse IDE Force.com Plug - in environments
- Extensive Knowledge on Salesforce end to end implementation
- Exploring App exchange applications and integrating them with Salesforce
- Created Web Services for handling requests and API based applications using REST or SOAP-based web services (SOA)
- Salesforce CRM, Apex, Classes/Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Case Management Automation, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Validation Rules, Formulae, Custom objects, Page Layouts, Record
- Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, workbench
- JSP, J2EE security, JDBC, WSDL, JMS, Hibernate, JQuery, HTML, CSS
Salesforce Developer/Lightning Developer
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Performed the role of SFDC developer, lightning developer and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com, Lightning and CRM implementation.
- Develop portal solution using Lightning Components
- Worked closely with the Business team to assess the NetApp defined Business Requirements and a Gap Analysis and build the Salesforce Knowledge based on the defined requirements.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
- Worked with Service Cloud technology and on-premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com.
- Configured the Data Category Groups, Data Category Assignments, Article Summaries and the Language Settings
- Developed Apex classes on Force.com platform to customize application according to functional needs
- Developed Visual force Pages to customize the view and functionality of the Knowledge Articles that were required by the Organization.
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants for implementing the business solutions for their client requirements, using APPTUS CPQ within the exclusively developed framework.
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time
- Worked on synching DocuSign status and saving the Docs in SFDC
- Generated various of Workflow, Triggers, Validation Rules, VF Components, VF pages, Controller class etc.,
- Worked in parallel with multiple projects.
- Designed and generated triggers, Vf pages to capture County Partner and Lending Partner on a Service Contract.
- Used Angular JS UI-route to manage URL route
- Used Angular JS Dependency Injection (DI) to inject Angular Services and Custom Services, as well as built custom Directives to provide reusable component
- Managed users, hierarchical roles, profiles, security controls and territory management.
- Actively involved in fixing production issues.
- Implement Salesforce.com Communities and on-board users utilizing standard profiles and objects.
- Involved in setting up customer portal for better service process and solution management.
- Written Apex REST web service classes for inbound calls to salesforce from external applications; developed apex HTTP callout and generated Apex classes using WSDL2Apex (generated stubs) to invoke external application from salesforce to retrieve data and render in salesforce UI.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in requirements gathering with multiple project managers, to better customize, and utilize the full functionality of the Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and using other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and given them Security controls and shared settings.
- Customized tab worked with various standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Cases and Solutions.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Moved the tables like Opportunities, Accounts and Contacts to the Salesforce CRM Standard objects.
- Worked on maintaining the functional areas of accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, activities dashboards.
- Customized the dashboards to monitor lead activities based on sales geography.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Written SOQL queries against force.com API.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug to develop the classes and triggers.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Created and developed the internal Angular 2 framework applications projects.
- Using Apex Data Loader mapped data sources and loaded data into Call Center application.
- Used Informatica Power Center in synchronizing SQL and Oracle to the Salesforce application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Generated different reports like standard, summary and matrix for quarterly and half yearly sales.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
- Worked with Approval processes that used Email Approval steps.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Responsible for setting up web service integrations, Worked with Web Services (REST API's).
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Implemented Agile Methodologies, Test Driven Development (TDD) with continuous builds and controlling iterative and incremental projects.
- Work on Chatter and Email integration features related to Sales cloud and Marketing cloud. Involved in design, development, planning, testing and integration of Salesforce cloud services.
- Created highly customized UI with help of Visualforce pages and components to fit the look and feel of the community to the Org.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Mule soft, Visual Force Pages, Custom Component, HTML, Web Services, WSDL, Angular, SOAP, ETL tools, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Johns creek, GA
- Engaged with the sales team and business analysts to gather business and user requirements.
- Provide solution design to implement the requested functionality in salesforce.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Community implementation and customization.
- Wrote custom Visualforce pages for community login and portal features.
- Wrote apex triggers to update the community user profiles for various status changes.
- Proficiency in Single Sign on (SSO) configuration on ETL Informatica Cloud.
- Configure salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.
- Setting up Service Cloud Console, Cases (Web to case, email to case), Solutions, Case Assignment, and CTI Interfaces.
- Made enhancements to Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) tool, shopping cart by adding new fields. Run batches in order provided to project changes by following the instructions provided by Apttus.
- Experience with the integrating SFDC and AppExchange partners such as MARKETO, CPQ/APTTUS.
- Accomplished custom integration of outbound messages, workflows & approvals, reports, dashboards, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services and Security Controls.
- Created a new login to identify any MARKETO modifications to Lead and Contact records within Salesforce.
- Creation of Change Management Tickets prior to the production release and tracking the tasks in a Project management application.
- Created various communities in salesforce in order to meet the business requirements.
- Developed and deployed workflows, Reports, Approval processes using salesforce.com platform.
- Developed reports, dashboards and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML, Custom and Visualforce format.
- Created Visualforce Pages to provide UI to the custom objects.
- Automated Commission payment through Salesforce and Xactly.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Developed JSON and XML based Web Services using SOAP/WSDL for common interface across all internal and external application and users.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration tools like Informatica, ETL Cloud Systems.
- Developed a Proof of Concept for to leverage Wave Analytics.
- Created Wave applications by generating various Data Sets, Data Flows and working with JSON files and using SOQL.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities.
- Used Change Sets to deploy code from sandbox to sandbox and production environment.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Design UI screens using JSP, CSS, Java Script and HTML.
- Created various Profiles, Roles and Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements. Hands on experience on using languages like HTML, DHTML, HTML5 in attaching page content like data, images and videos
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com ide, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Wave analytics, Data Loader, HTML, Inside sales telephonic plug-in, Doc E-sign, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Apttus, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, ETL, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Eclipse, Java, SOAP, WSDL & RESTful Web Services
- Developed and Unit tested the enhancement projects using agile and water fall methodologies.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports.
- Worked on developing multiple projects in parallel along with the support of different applications
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs,
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Communicated and collaborated with upper managements and senior business partners to define Project In- Scope and Out-Of-Scope, Strategies and Deliverable.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity
- Used the Force.com explorer/Developer console to build and test SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Created Visual Force Pages to override the standard functionality of New and Edit buttons.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Developed workflow rules, tasks, emails and alerts to track customer related tasks and activities.
- Designed various types Email templates for auto response to customers.
- Developed custom reports to assist managers and report folders to provide report accessibility personnel. Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
- Provided day-to-day technical support in maintaining system. Identified, analyzed, and resolved problems in system.
- Analyzed, Designed, Implemented and Unit tested new enhancements/Bug fixes identified in
- Webservices and Websphere Commerce applications in system.
- Monitored the application performance using tools like Wily Introscope.
- Developed and maintained technical documentation on the new enhancements and design changes.
- Communicated with the Business User to identify business requirement. Analyzed and converted the same into functional requirement.
- Communicated and collaborated with upper managements and senior business partners to define the Project In-Scope and Out-Of-Scope, Strategies and Deliverable.
- Requirement Analysis and Detail Test Estimate.
- Co-ordination with System Architect and Development Team for test data setup during system testing.
- Worked with Database triggers for a change data capture testing.
- Involved in development of stateless session beans.
- Experience working Point-Point Queue and PUB-SUB.
- Deployed applications to Websphere Application Server for Quality Testing and Acceptance Testing.
- Good Exposure to Collections.
- Hands on experience with Core Java techniques.
- Interactions with mid-tier session beans and converters for exposure to Business Logic and DB’s.
- Handled Implementation classes and Interfaces.
- Strong exposure to DAO’s, DTO’s, Model Objects.