An experienced HR professional with an exposure to a wide spectrum of HR functions like Manpower Planning, Recruitment, HR Operations, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Employee Relations and Career Development. Goal oriented, Quick learner, Results driven. Can efficiently multi - task, was ranked No.1 for managing the hiring for all new branches for a Bank. MBA in Human Resources and is pursuing Confidential . Was Part of the core team for implementation of SAP-HR software in the Organization.
- Recruitment Skills Succession Planning Talent Management Scheduling
- Induction of New Employees Labor Law Compliance Compensation and Benefits
- Proficiency in HRIS system & ADP Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook)
Confidential, Mableton, Georgia
HR / Office Manager
- Drafted Employee Handbook for the company and designed welcome kits for new joinees.
- Weekly and monthly audit of vendor management and reporting & handling the Payables, cash collection and aging reports for receivables.
- Managing the Food and Safety & Department of Labor audits single handedly.
- In-charge of maintaining the employee files, submitting the workers compensation for the injuries at the work place, scheduling shifts on the plant and making the time cards at the end of the week. Updating garnishment, benefits and tax levy and overseeing if consistent with federal, state and local wage and hour laws using ADP system.
- Managing recruitment for all job roles in the Plant such as drivers, helpers, service technicians and production workers.
- Streamlined the background and the drug test for the applicants and introduced random drug test at workplace.
- Designed and implemented a pre-employment aptitude test for the applicants to ease the screening process which had made the attrition in New Joinees go down by 30%
- In-charge of maintaining the records for Insurance of the Drivers and managing their DOT Renewals.
- Tracking the routes, making changes to the routes, maintaining the data for the truck mileage, oil change preventive maintenance service etc.
Regional HR Manager
- Managing recruitment for the most challenging region and ensuring timely closure of open positions by pre-emptive screening of candidates and maintaining a good candidate pipeline. Ensuring an ideal sourcing mix & quality of hires.
- Handling campus recruitment in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Cities and hired 140+ from 12 Colleges.
- Recruited 750+ Bankers across all levels in Retail Branch Banking in the span of 2 years.
- Handling salary negotiations to maintain parity and monitoring the hiring cost.
- Conducting employee engagement such as one on one interaction with employees (handled an employee base of 1200+ across 80 bank branches), branch visits, upward feedback, open forums, best practices sharing sessions, mentor-mentee programs.
- Implementing reward and recognition programs in the region.
- Conducting workshops on performance appraisal for new team leaders.
- Validation of performance ratings received from business managers as per the bell curve. Facilitating promotions based of annual appraisals.
- Succession planning and upward movement for key performers.
- Grievance redressal as well as keeping track of the warnings given to the employee written or oral. Resolving any disciplinary issues as per Company policy.
- Ensuring smooth exit of employees and conducting exit interviews. Exit Analysis of the employees lost and preparing action plan for retention.
- Detailed analysis of fare filing instructions sent across to Confidential for adherence to carrier pricing.
- Detailed audit of the coded product and distribution of the same to guarantee correct reception and translation of data coded in Confidential ( Confidential Co).
- Performing Quality Assurance (Positive/Negative check of rule conditions) to check if the fares are correctly displaying.
- Sending status report to the pricing unit, Performing OAL monitoring in order to keep a track on other airlines on day to day basis and remain competitive.
- Solely responsible for Cost Auditing & preparing monthly reports for revenue earned by Swiss International Airlines, reporting the same to the senior management for strategic planning. Analyzing the data for trend analysis, profitability of the agencies.