- Senior IT Consultant with 14+ years of work experience in Software Delivery Cycle.
- Industries - Logistics, Retail, Transportation and Utilities.
- Domain - SAP, Mainframes, Project Management
- Exposure - Client locations across US ( 7 + years ), Offshore Support and Project Management from India (7+ years)
- Very strong communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills. Successful as individual contributor and great team player.
Mainframe Related: COBOL,JCL,CICS, SQL, DB2, VSAM,APS Cobol Easytrieve, REXX, CLIST, Changeman, Endevor, ISPW,CA7, ZEKE, Mainview, Xpeditor, Intertest, Abendaid, MQ series
SAP Related: SAP SD and ABAP. SD integration with MM, WM,CS,QM,FICO,PP,PS. Trained on SAP MDM/MDG,GTS,SAP HANA.
Open Source and Database: C, UNIX, OOPS, Java, SOA,DB2, IMS DB/DC, MS access
Project Tracking: VSS, Sharepoint, Clearcase,Peregrine, Remedy, SAP Solution Manager,JIRA,MS Project,MS Word, MS Excel, Power point, VISIO.
Products: Red Prairie, Relativity for Cobol, Seec Mosaic Studio, Rival Watch, Vertis for ad-processing
- Responsible for designing a manufacturing execution system (i.e. a Shop Floor User Interface solution )for plant operators and plant managers to help them do the complete production execution process through a simple user process, thus avoiding complex SAP Tcodes.
- Facilitated and Delivered innovative business processes, solutions and approach for Manufacturing Shop Floor (MES) and Ware House Management modules
- Worked on all SD functions like Configuration of Pricing Procedure using Condition Technique, Partner Determination, Account Determination, Free Goods, Output Determination, Material Exclusion/Listing, Text Determination, Material Determination Bill of Materials, Variant Configuration etc
- All aspects of OTC cycle including configuring different Sales Documents, Item Categories, Schedule line Categories, Availability Check (ATP), and Delivery Process with Picking, Packing and Billing.
- Configured Dynamic Product Proposals and material master variants.
- ABAP program debugging, creating functional and technical program specification, creating user exits for sales order, delivery and billing, creating user requirements for copy controls, creating customized fields and tables for adding customer specific information to SD related tables.
- Created a new functionality that will allow business to settle Rebate agreements and associated invoices to be settled in one single step.
- Integration with MM and FICO on Creation of Third party Order Processing, Inter-Company Order, and Inter-Company Stock Transport Order Subcontracting, Revenue Account Determination and Credit Management.
- Primary liaison between client team and technology teams for procure to pay process for Confidential and Confidential .
- Implemented Transportation Module and WM functionality for Confidential South Africa.
- Developed ABAP modules, Reports, Queries etc based on user requirements.
- Worked on several scenarios like trading,MTO,MTS, Back Order, Consignment, Warranties, contract Management, etc
- Worked on various MM functionalities like PR/PO maintenance, Release Strategy, Batch Management of materials,equipments, Stock Transfers etc.
- Extensively worked on SD integration with MM, PP, FICO, PS and QM modules. Closely worked with BASIS team for access rights and role definitions. Exposure to CS and GTS Integration.
- Variant Configuration: hands on experience on Super BOMs, Super routings, Configuration profile, Object dependencies, Constraints, and Pricing.Worked on data cleaning and data conversion using tools like LSMW, BDC, CATT, and eCATT, interfaces including EDI/IDOC, RFC and BAPIs.
- Implement Credit and Risk Management functions like Credit Control Area, Credit Data and Credit Groups. Customize Dynamic credit check process and payment guarantee procedure.
- Worked on time related and service related revenue recognition procedures. Expertise in configuring Billing Plans, Rebate agreement and Inter-company billing.
Onsite Coordinator/Senior Analyst
- Functional lead/guide and single point contact with Client for any issues/escalations/updates related to Merchandising and Marketing Module (M&M).
- Execute small and large enhancements in the M&M areas like Merchandising, Advertising, Sales, Pricing, Bookmarking, Product Content Management, Ecat(internet catalogue),Bookmarking, Vendor Management etc. Also, includes production support activities for all 54 M&M applications.
- Work with users on a daily basis in areas such as Ad events management, New Lower Price, Special Value promotions. Analyze issues with sales reports, DART, Contractor Packs, Store System processes (pricing, signage etc), WEX, SOS processing, ECat maintenance, new Store set up,LOWES.com support and other M&M areas.
- Work with Store managers on regular basis to ensure smooth sales promotion activities such as Bin and Beam label printing, pricing conflicts etc
- Release Management/Incident Management/Problem Management/Offshore coordination activities.
Onsite Coordinator/Senior Analyst
- Part of team to implement Warehouse Management product Red Prairie at all Confidential ’s(flat bed distribution centers) and migrate all warehouse activities from CICS based system to the new WMS.
- Involved in the WMS installation at the Pilot Warehouse in Frostproof, Florida and the second one at Beaumont, California.
- Conduct meeting with end users and SME’s and design interface between mainframe and new WMS to sync information such as Products, Vendors, Shipments, PO Receipts, Inventory updates, Cycle Counts, Demand Updates, VPXD, 1XD, 2XD etc .
- Configure new WMS as per Lowes requirement. Design and develop Interfaces for Initial Load of data.
- Assign modules to offshore for development, review offshore deliverables and get approvals from Client.
- Design and develop Automated Inventory Sync with WMS and automated ASN process.
- Create and execute System Test Plan, UAT plan and Rollout plan for each Distribution Center and design repetitive process for implementation at other warehouses.
Team Lead/Senior Analyst
- Responsible for designing the complex CICS based 'Shipment Log System' by creating BRD/SRS/ HLD/DLD and program specifications for 20 new Online Screens/programs. Also designed database schema.
- Technically/Functional Lead for the project. a team of fresh candidates into the system and providing technical guidance, work assignment and track end to development and implementation.
- Quality Control activities including Peer Reviews and Peer to Peer Reviews, Configuration management using Changeman, Baselining processes in VSS etc.
Project Lead/Team Lead/Onsite-Coordinator/Analyst/Developer
- Key member of Service Billing Encapsulation project which was a major and critical initiative to reengineer the Service Billing System. Design the workflow by creating 13 sub modules and creating common copybooks that can be called in both batch and online modules. Run hundreds of billing cycles in batch and Online(CICS) for regression testing. Verify complex bill calculations for million-dollar customers.
- Responsible for new team members functionally into SB(Service Billing),(CB)Customer Billing,(UC)Usage Calculation, MRP(Meter Read Processing), ERP(Error Processing System), FOD(Field Order System) and inducting them into the SCE environment and processes.
- Lead all Service Billing, Usage Calculation and MRP Projects Technically, Functionally and from a process perspective
- Estimate for Projects/Resource using WBM, Function Points and Company Customized Estimation techniques. Perform CMMI activities for billing projects and participate in QA audits for all service billing projects
- Manage CM(Configuration Management), QA(Quality Assurance) and DP(Defect Prevention) activities by rotating representatives within the team. Ensure Peer Reviews on designs and peer to peer reviews on all tasks.
- Contributed significantly to SCE FOD(Field Order Delivery) Wireless Project as developer by coding, unit testing. Also prepared and executed string test plan and did integration test support.
- Single handedly re-engineered MODULE-X which is the critical interface module between various functional modules and ERP(Error processing system). Learnt and worked on ERP system which has a complex rule-based architecture.
- Responsible for end to end design and development of new CICS modules for two major projects Confidential .Com and SED X-Vision. Developed CICS modules for WEB enabling of Confidential ’s Customer Order Entry system and Order fulfillment module using MQ series, CICS TDQ’s and ATI (Automatic Task Initiation) techniques.
- Design and develop CICS modules for export declaration of newly launched night vision product - SED X vision.
- Execute SDLC functions -Preparing high level/ detail level designs and program specifications, create unit test cases, unit test plan, code changes, unit/integration testing, UAT, Implementation and post implementation support.
- Provide support and maintenance/enhancement services for 38 applications of their ‘Truck Brake System’ hosted on IBM Mainframe. Perform Quality Control, Configuration Management, Defect Prevention and Abend tracking activities