- Accomplished and skilled BA/BI Developer with 20 years of experience and proven ability to impact
- corporate performance through skillful orchestration of fiscal management and team leadership.
- Keen ability to influence processes integral to company growth driving operational excellence and of objectives.
- Report preparation, analysis, auditing, operational management, forecasting and cost control.
- Provide strategic value by leveraging current trends and regulatory guidelines to shape solutions and approaches.
- Possess an open and clear ability as a communicator with demonstrated vision and a disciplined execution.
- Ensure reporting processes are robust and deliver the required reports and data visualizations in line with agreed SLA’s Define processes & security controls to be adopted by all users and data visualization.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing new dashboards and improving existing dashboards.
- Recent focus in HEDIS reporting.
- Lead assistant/analyst to the Controller; CEO; Owner & Vice - Presidents of Sales & Operations.
- Sr. Tableau Developer who understand the many moving parts of Tableau Desktop & Server. Eight+(8) years of Tableau Desktop Professional and Server experience.
- Member of the project implementation team which oversees all financial projects &decisions.
- Oversaw Sales territorial customized Maps, data integration projects; budget & growth analysis; supported various marketing & purchasing projects; lead for internal audits.
- Provided a consultative relationship to management to help effectively increase sales by region through gathering and analyzing data based on account data, market trends, and consumer insights in order to identify opportunities in the marketplace
- Analyzed consumer insights, syndicated data, and category management principles to develop execution strategies and support sales initiatives.
- Assisted in the architecture of the Data warehouse and work with development on building and copying tables. Any modifications are approved by me after test phase is complete.
- Accounting team lead for transition from AS-400 to SAP. Collaborated with developers on implementing Vistex add-on for internal contract support for SAP.
- Communicate and collaborate with multiple business areas to implement solutions, manage programs and to evaluate effectiveness and results.
- Lead contact on internal audits conducted by outside firms. Oversaw adherence, testing and compliance while having main responsibilities for preparation and follow-up on all stages of the accounting process.
- Extensive experience working as a Business Intelligence Consultant with specialization in Business Objects
- Utilize data analytics and extensive business knowledge to manage the research, analysis, identification and evaluation of data from identified problems to evaluate existing and potential trends, competition, and issues.
- Conduct opportunity analyses and develop proposals based on research into best practices, evidence-based programs and the competitive landscape.
- Responsible for coordinating project plans across multiple departments for successful execution. Acted as project manager to coordinate initiatives between multiple departments.
- Accountable for defining program goals and objectives, establishing the theoretical basis for program design, and making recommendations for incorporating best practices and market expectations into the care management programs provided to our clients’ customers.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- SAP/BI Tools and Modules
- Comprehensive health industry knowledge
- Experience working with and presenting to members of all reporting levels of an organization
- Strong project coordination, planning, and organizational skills
- Reporting / Modeling
- Excellent presentation skills through use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and Word.
- Tableau & Qlikview Development
- HEDIS Reporting
Netezza; Oracle; AS - 400; OneNote; MS-SQL; Tableau Server; Tableau Desktop; SharePoint; Liferay; Alteryx; CRM; MS Access; Caboodle; EPIC; Qlikview; SAP; Excel; OneNote; JIRA
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Developer / Manager
- Assisted in data-mart design and architecture
- Project lead on implementing Qlikview Test reporting, securities
- Assisted in development & design of dashboard departments on navigating through Qlikview reports & dashboards
- Oversee all Phases for dashboard test implementation / HEDIS reporting
- Tableau development using CABOODLE database with EPIC datasets.
- Identify the best methods and processes for building and distributing Tableau dashboards, gaining buy-in for deploying them within the company and working with the necessary technology and data teams to get them successfully deployed
- Act as a key point of contact for Tableau functionality queries and provide innovative suggestions to support business requests Work with technology and other departments to develop the breadth of reporting available including new data sources and new data visualizations Support the reporting and data visualization agenda across the business, contributing to best practice for Tableau reporting and data visualization.
Confidential, Sunrise, FL
Senior Tableau Developer
- Responsible for creating dashboards for Management, Radiologists, specialty clinicians, surgeons, healthcare directors, business analysts and doctors.
- Medical Dashboards span from healthcare analytics (procedure-based; timeline allocation; critical/noncritical measures and performance-based statistic)
- Accounting/IT Dashboards span from (Days Sales Outstanding; Billing System server performance; Transaction posting to payment posting; date of service to collection rates; summary executive reporting)
- Ongoing maintenance/enhancements of pre-existing dashboards.
- Re-evaluating current reporting structure, redesigning to Tableau from excel
- Work directly with ETL & SSRS programmers to customize cubes & other tables
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Tableau Developer / Corporate Treasury Reporting
- Responsible for development; maintenance and construction of internal business categories reports.
- Project lead on implementing upgrade of Tableau Server & Desktop
- Maintenance of Directory & User license security
- Assisted with Qlikview implementation for area in sale project where needed. Served as an advisor to projects & focused on helping with development of various dashboards.
- Restructured current reports to align with future requirements of business categories
- Assisted in development & design of Web-based user portal outlining capabilities, platform and engagement
- Oversee the migration from Development, to QA/UAT, and finally to Production, maintained level of support for those reports.
- Ensured that the Tableau systems are available and functioning properly at all times.
- Maintain the Tableau service constant, provide administrative maintenance and support and enable Risk Capital, Investment & Treasury LOB to create, manage and distribute accurate reports with the use of Tableau.
- Balance Sheet Management; Global Funding; Enterprise Capital Management
Confidential, Battle Creek, MI
Senior Procurement Finance Analyst
- Design & manage monthly purchase price variance reporting for North America division.
- Responsible for all rounds of procurement budgets & forecasts
- Direct correspondence, advisor & support for category managers for all major commodities
- Project lead on data conversion streamlining new SAP built-on for customizing reports as well as standardizing processes toward a best practice approach.
- Performed Procure-to-pay lifecycle analysis and data extractions in order to build budget/forecast decks. PO/GR/IR/Payment
- Lead Qlikview project initiatives which included evaluating the requirements for implementation; development & user acceptance of 3 main dashboards focused on budgets/forecasts.
- Oversee all journal entries, plant P&L statements, Risk & Opportunity reporting for procurement
- Microsoft Share-point role covers all maintenance of files for plant analysts & category managers.
- Lead for monthly presentations to directors & category managers with regard to commodity price variance against periodic staging points & quarterly forecasts.
- Assist with savings projects, monthly coverage builds, account reconciliations & spend analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining all price changes within SAP for all materials in North America
- Extract new component volumes from MRP for forecast / budget staging.
- Manage submissions of Sugar credits, override reporting & ingredient chargebacks
- Assist directors in building final decks for monthly Board meetings
Confidential, Williamston, MI
Senior Business Analyst / Manager / Tableau Developer
- Responsibilities with report writing; query building, financial analysis, ad-hoc job shop, leads support for vice-president of Sales and vice-president of Operations.
- Guide quantitative analysis to drive business decision making.
- Manage business analysis / distributor relations team of 4 people
- Control of data management for all departments.
- Possess and maintain knowledge of health care, competitor offerings, trends and best practices (Group Purchasing Organization & Integrated Delivery Network Contracts)
- Develop Architecture for ongoing reports for manufacturing; logistics; marketing and purchasing.
- Manage the Business Intelligence database. MS ACCESS; MS SQL; SAP BI/BO; AS-400
- Lead liaison between Information Technology & Sales/Operations
- Oversaw Order-to-Cash functions, governance and maintenance process of integration between customer master record, sales organization, sales offices, distribution channels, divisions and plants. From quote to shipment of FG to Invoice to receipt.
- SME and Data Architect in FI-SD Integration and Configuration end to end process from customer Inquiry to goods delivery, billing and payment.
- Partnered with SDLC in multiple areas including acquisitions, SAP add-on’s & Tableau installation
- Designed and created weekly and monthly spending reports.
- Wrote Custom SQL to fulfill user Requirements and used Parameters in custom SQL for the Dynamic prompts as requested by the end users.
- Specific experience implementing EDI, ERP, SCM, CRM or Price Execution Systems
- Streamlined spending analysis to a more efficient & automated process.
- Created Workbooks and dashboards for analyzing statistical billing data using Tableau 9.1
- Responsible for new program development and high-level program design including evaluation plans and coordinating projects. (Instrument Recycling Program; Product Driver Program)
- Analyzed legal documents, including corporate contracts / acquisitions.
- Partnered with business development to identify account opportunities.
- Supplied industry and market research to target new businesses.
- Identified operational process inefficiencies & implemented improvements
- Analyzed utilization and capacity against performance goals.
- Supported the development of investor presentations & marketing tools.
- Created & managed most monthly Tableau on-line reports
- Audited internal financial processes on a quarterly basis.
- Oversaw pricing costing, quotes for all business products.
- Handled cost & benefit analysis for marketing campaign projects.
- Supported the accounting department during monthly closings.
- Develop financial analysis reports and presentations by applying acquired financial principles, presentations illustrating business performance and goals.
- Develop and oversee operating budgets by performing in-depth analysis of revenue, cost allocations, and expenditures to ensure optimal cost control.
- Collaborated with change management teams to understand impacts of new accounting policies financial statement initiatives, and non-standard transactions.
- Ensured compliance with company policies and procedures; led staff initiatives to maximize productivity.