- 20+ years of demonstrated experience in Leadership, Corporate Growth Development and strategy, Corporate Lead Executive, Account Management, Business Development, Capture Management and Program/Operational Management. Proactive and execution oriented toward business development approach and capable of broad, strategic thinking with respect to emerging customer needs, competitive positioning, and the tactical moves necessary to enable the capture opportunity in the market place.
- 15 + years of solid business development experience (CONUS and OCONUS) from developing long and short term capture plan, market analysis, bid/no bid process, requirements analysis documents, and other planning instruments for capturing new business.
- 5 years of experience in testing and of integrated security solution, communications systems for warfighters by developing strategic planning, security, threat and countermeasures analysis. Proven ability to analyze complex situations, design innovative solutions, and implement practical results - oriented plans in team environments.
- Fully trained in the Shipley’s business intelligence processes from capturing, planning, implementation to execution of large scale contract with strong customer interface. Have developed price strategy for proposals to maximize win probability while maintaining ability to meet the financial goals. Developed and executed growth strategies by identifying new business opportunities, establishing pursuit priorities and developing successful capture plans.
- Significant experience in strategic research and development (R&D) ranging from; software development to systems integration, modeling and simulation, logistics development and deployment, systems/software test and evaluation and, requirements development and analysis, system architecture, design and implementation. Demonstrated ability to successfully complete R&D effort while addressing all life cycle phases including concepts-of-operations.
- Fully experienced in military concept in preparing and delivering Test and Evaluation of system/solution/product by generating a System Evaluation Plan, Event Design Plan including of measures of performance and effectiveness, and reporting products (i. Confidential . Pattern of Analysis, System Assessment, and System Evaluation Report).
Confidential, Clinton, MD
Executive Vice President
- Consulting in supporting all business development and capture activities for Confidential Support Services and Confidential Group.
- Responsible for all executive level corporate business development, capture, implementation, execution and operation of all programs.
- Assess Corporate Business Development/Capture strategy for operations, waterfall, pipeline and roadmap.
- Develop, refine and implement strategic, operational and tactical plans and processes.
- Develop and implement the Business Acquisition Processes and Phases.
Executive Business Development and Capture Consultant
- Responsible for consultations of corporate business development, capture, implementation, execution and operations of all programs.
- Manage domestic and foreign Business Development/Capture Operations.
- Develop, refine and implement strategic corporate operational and tactical plans.
- Assess in the recruiting of both Business Development and operational personnel.
- Develop and implement the Business Acquisition Process to include CRM support KPI/KHI and P&L.
Confidential, Springfield, VA
Capture, Account Manager
- Led Division Business Development, Capture and Program Management for various opportunities and programs in the Confidential & Confidential marketplace.
- Responsible for maintaining a robust Waterfall and Pipeline while exceeding business goals and objectives. Provided critical leadership from the capture strategy development through the post submission phases of the BAP, formulate, communicate and implement an integrated capture and proposal strategy that provides the customer a clear and defensible justification for selection.
- Pursued, captured and won major programs in C4ISR, IA, Management and other related services, for example M&S and Confidential & Confidential programs within the Confidential BRAC environment at Aberdeen Proving Ground .
- Responsible for developing and implementing capture plans and strategies using firm comprehension of the customer’s requirements, understanding the strengths/weaknesses of our competitors; establishing value added teaming strategies (vendors, subcontractors, niche players) and competitive structures to create a return at winning.
- Expanded and operated Confidential ’s offices at Aberdeen, MD and Tampa, FL SOCOM/CENTCOM locations while overseeing business management functions to ensure overall business targets are achieved.
- Lead, Qualified and developed company’s Confidential ATEC AEC & RDECOM ARL business, Operationally Program Managed employees, tracking and analyzing metrics (pipeline), defining and measuring progress toward organizational goals including sales, margin, utilization rate and headcount.
- Program wins include OPTARRS, $400M RDECOM ARL, ATEC AEC, Alliant, IT 70, R23G, D3, CIOSP3.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
Sr. Manager - Business Development
- Responsible for leading organizations captures and adhering to the Business Acquisition Process (BAP) and all other applicable policies and procedures.
- Provided critical leadership from the capture strategy development through the post submission phases of the BAP, formulate, communicate and implement an integrated capture and proposal strategy that provides the customer a clear and defensible justification for selection.
- Pursued and captured major programs in C5ISR, IA, Management and other related services, for example within M&S and Confidential & Confidential within the Confidential BRAC environment.
- Responsible for developing and implementing capture plans and strategies using firm comprehension of the customer’s requirements, understanding the strengths/weaknesses of competitors; establishing value added teaming strategies (vendors, subcontractors, niche players) and competitive structures to create a return at winning.
- Oversaw business development functions and ensures that overall business targets are achieved.
- Led and developed company’s business, working with program management staff, tracking and analyzing metrics (pipeline), defining and measuring progress toward organizational goals including sales, margin, utilization rate and headcount.
- Ensured contracts are in compliance with policies, internal controls and disclosed practices (to include ITAR compliances). Managed monthly status and Key Performance Indicators (KPI metrics) support Key Health Indicators (KHI metrics) and P&L.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Leveraged technologies to enhance efficient utilization and responsiveness of public safety resources (example, inclusion of technologies was the REMOTEC ANDROS Robot within strategy solution set).
- Completed corporate financial data requests to include quarterly requirements, Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Long Range Strategic Plans (LRSP) to include KPI metrics/KHI metrics) and P&L.
- Conducted program reviews, developed strategic and tactical plans and implemented steps to increase the base (stretch) from existing programs.
- Responsible for developing and sustaining an environment conducive to achieving and growing NG’s reputation as a technology leader in the marketplace as well as an Employer of Choice.
- Successfully Created, Organized and lead Multi-million dollar, Corporate Multi-sector Advanced Concepts Demonstrations of Solutions for various Senior Executive and Cap-Stone Class Military personnel.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Confidential Corporation’s HLS/HLD Advanced Programs with development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to capture emerging Homeland Security/Defense opportunities including the sale/market segment of CMMI/ISO/Lean Six Sigma Certs.
- Thought leader within Corporate Strategic Counsels to include various Market Solutions Teams (MST) and Integrated Solutions Teams (IST).
- Directed various Pipeline’s and IRAD’s inclusion within Corporate and Division strategies.
- Provided leadership for continual organization effectiveness and improving customer relationship.
- ITAR trained; Supported International pursuits in Singapore, South America and Australia.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Sr. Business Development Manager
- Responsible for a multi-million dollar high PWIN Business Development Pipeline.
- Recruited to source, pursued and qualified new business opportunities. Directed and provided team leadership, oversight and active participation through the entire complex business development cycle to include bids, proposal phases and post operations.
- Captured and Won opportunities such as the Joint Analytical Support Program ( Confidential ) for the J8 & Combatant Commands - $130M, 5 year Single ($25 M year).
- Directed all aspects of the Divisions Long Range Strategic Plan (LRSP) through the Business Unit, Sector, and Corporation. Directed the Division's Business Development and Marketing phases by initiating Corporate Business Unit's Acquisition plans to meet the projected financial goals.
- Active role in the negotiation and management of multimillion-dollar strategic relationships with both national and international defense contractors. Routinely negotiated pricing, teaming percentages and drafted Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements (internal/external), and licensing agreements on behalf of the second largest US defense contractor - Confidential Corporation.
- Developed and delivered numerous presentations and briefings on a wide range of corporate capabilities/solutions to various customers with multiple needs worldwide.
- ITAR trained; Supported international pursuits within all COCOM territories, England, Italy and participated in the Paris and Farnborough airshows.