- Determined and experienced Certified Scrum Master with a track record of successfully delivering large software development projects on time and within budget. Full knowledge of the SDLC with expertise in coaching teams on agile principles, values and transitioning from waterfall to agile. Ready to add value to any organization as a servant leader and a truly goal driven professional.
Confidential, Wilmington, Delaware
Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Served as scrum master for two Scrum teams.
- Successfully guided three development teams through transition from waterfall to Agile development.
- Coached team members on Agile processes and facilitated planning meetings and retrospectives. Maintained task board and produced daily burn down charts.
- Removed impediments and protected team members from interruptions and distractions to maximize productivity by resolving impediment internally or escalating externally as needed
- Encouraged and implemented process improvements. Created team - building opportunities.
- Worked closely with Product Owners, coordinating product backlog grooming and story estimation.
- Supported product owner in grooming the product backlog and also explaining requirements to teams during sprint planning while product owner was absent
- Worked with stakeholders and product owner developing release plans
- Instigated and promoted strict guidelines of QA practices and regression testing
- Facilitated all scrum ceremonies; Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Review, and Retrospective.
- Used metrics such as burndown charts and velocity charts to track team health and progress
Confidential, Hagerstown, MD
- Worked closely with Product Owner, coordinating prioritization of product backlog, grooming and story estimation.
- Facilitated Scrum Daily standup, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Monitored and communicated the sprint progress through Burndown and Burnup Charts
- Coordinated and participated in estimation meetings to provide high-level story points for backlog items
- Eliminated team impediments daily to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
- Facilitated team and cross-team Retrospectives to build good working relationships
- Improved team velocity by incorporating capacity planning into sprint planning sessions.
- Used metrics to effectively track impediments against user stories.
- Proactively removed or escalated roadblocks to allow team progress
Confidential, Washington, DC
Business Systems Analyst
- Worked with business intelligence and data warehousing tools
- Executed and validated test cases
- Worked with users and stakeholders to analyze and validate requirements
- Responsible for specifications, implementations, and analytics
- Served customers and businesses by running and viewing reports
- Designed analytical solutions
- Configured, developed, and deployed Business Intelligence applications
- Prepared business models, flowcharts, and diagrams