- Around 7years of hands on experience in software development within six plus years of experience on force.com platform as an administrator and a developer and Two plus years of experience on java that includes Design, Development, Testing and around one year of experience on salesforce Lightning to develop mobile apps and maintain the web sites.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of web - based object-oriented enterprise applications.
- Hands-on experience in implementation and customization of Salesforce CRM using Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Apex Scheduler, Visualforce Pages, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com (SFDC)administrative tasks such as creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Market Cloud.
- Experience in two-way data integration between ETL and Salesforce using .Net web Service
- Experience in the SFDC-space that includes Business Analysis, Administration, Configuration, Implementation, Development and Support experience.
- Strong requirementsgathering experienceand documentation skills which includes conducting user interviews, transforming business requirements into user requirement specifications, Functional Requirement Specifications Document (FRD) and use-case narratives.
Salesforce.com: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers, Json, Salesforce.com, Workflows and Approvals, AppExchange, Apttus CLM, Email Templates, DocuSign, Wave Analytics, Formulas, Validation Rules, zPaper Solutions, Eclipse, Apex Data Loader, SVN, Jenkins, Force.com IDE, Oracle Big Machines CPQ
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server 2008/05/2000 , MYSQL, DB2
Windows Family, MS: DOS, UNIX, SOLARIS
Languages: C, C++, Java, Apex
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, buttons, validation rules, triggers, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller & Extension Classes to support Visual Force page development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created, built, and executed campaigns.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-based workflows, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on the content builder to create content templates.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com S-Objects Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Experience performing data migration from Legacy Systems using Data Loader, Jitter Bit, Work Bench, DataLoader.io, and Import Wizard.
- Configured Salesforce and Marketing Cloud integration user along with the configuration in Salesforce.
- Supported the email marketing manager in the development of new business requirements.
- Created custom landing pages and approval pages.
- Worked on automation studios and created related activities.
- Followed Agile Methodology to develop the application.
- Used the JIRA ticketing tool to track the bugs, new change requests and update the status of the ticket according to the business workflow.
- Worked on AMP scripts while creating email templates.
- Worked on the lead creating the process in Salesforce from landing pages.
- Implemented Single Sign on (SSO), Email relay, login IP ranges and setup the password policies for the organization.
- Assisted the client with staging and deploying email campaigns within Marketing Cloud.
- Worked with vendors in assisting on building journeys and custom hub exchange connector.
- Created account, data extensions, users, and business units via API.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, buttons, validation rules, triggers, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Triggers, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data loader, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Rollup Helper Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Batch Apex Interface, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Web Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Used agile methodology of development for all the project requirements given by the BA Team.
- Worked on force.com developer toolkit including visualforce pages, apex classes, apex controllers and apex triggers to develop custom business logic and SOQL and SOSL for Querying and Searching data from Salesforce platform.
- Worked with Force.com IDE&Eclipse IDE in design and development of Custom Application.
- Reviewed and approved code from Salesforce developers.
- Migrated data using Apex Data-loader to centralize data and processes across different divisions that were previously using decentralized systems / databases.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules,Components, Visual force Pages, custom formulas and reports and dashboards.
- Deployed Apex and metadata using Force.com IDE, (Java-Ant based) Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Worked with Organization Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules and Manual Sharing to implement Record-based sharing.
- Created Web Services for handling requests and API and Saas based applications using REST or SOAP- based web services.
- Implemented new customer support solution using Salesforce.com Service Cloud including Configuration of email to case, case assignment rules, managed migration and release of Service Cloud.
- Administrator for different salesforce.com CRM application for sales cloud and service cloud.
- Manage communications and content in the Marketing cloud.
- Worked with the Audience creation in Marketing cloud.
- Experience on marketing cloud connect for integration purposes.
- Developed, supported and managed internal customer community built on the force.com platform.
- Generated the Visualforce pages depending upon the user location using translation workbench.
- Developed Cast Iron orchestrations that are used to synchronize data between Salesforce.com and web service endpoints.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and VisualForce.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Validation rules, Workflow rules, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Security Controls, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Sandbox, Jenkins Eclipse IDE, Reports, Email Services, HTML, CSS, XML, JScript, JSON, AJAX, Data Loader, REST, SOAP.
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects such as accounts, contacts, cases, opportunities, products, leads, campaigns, dashboards and reports.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implement role hierarchies to provide shared access among different users.
- Created page layouts and search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components.
- Created workflow rules and define related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, and field updates
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Worked with end users on workflow, and help answer questions involving process, new account creation, cases, reporting and best practices.
- Developed Visual Force pages, apex classes and Extensions and controllers.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages, Apex classes, Triggers, Components and Controllers to suit to the needs of the application.
- Migrated data from accounting system into Salesforce.
- Deployed the code over sandboxes using Change set.
- Written Test Cases to check code coverage in Apex Classes and Apex triggers.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Outlook, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Scheduled Apex Jobs, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Topeka, KS
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages and Controllers as a Salesforce consultant.
- Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
- Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Provide training to end users, updated and modified Fields, Objects, Page Layouts
- Developed APEX Classes, Controller Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Analyzed and evaluated complex business requirements and recommended solutions.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Involved in fallout analysis and fixing the issues.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed and sent to salesforce.com entity.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, Web Services, Reports, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Sr Salesforce Lightning Admin/Developer
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements, designed& deployed the custom objects, identified the lookup and master-detail relationships and created the junction objects. Demonstrated ability to translate customer requirements into specification.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases in Cases Tab.
- Used SOQL&SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com explorer.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, LightningUI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, Salesforce Support, communities and Chatter groups.
- Built reusable UI/UX components with Lightning component framework.
- Developed Lightning Component Framework and built Lightning component using aura framework.
- I was involved in developing Salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning Components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Used ANT tool to migrate from Dev to QA.
- Implemented criteria based Sharing Rules, Permission Sets to extend the permission to only particular groups of users of certain profiles.
- Handled deployments among sandboxes and between sandboxes and production.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation leading to effective Web-to-Lead communication with customers and partner portals.
- Worked on Service cloud on managing cases, Case History, Assign Tasks and create key metrics with customized reports and dashboards.
- Integrated with External sources by making callouts that used SOAP/REST.
- Created Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ. Good understanding of the Apttus CPQ.
- Involved in CPQ (Configure, Price& Quote) design and mapped to the Salesforce custom objects and involved in Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals
- Worked on Sales cloud in opportunity management, account management.
- Worked on Sales cloud such as Web-to-lead to support online lead capture, with auto-response rules
- Leverage REST web services for integration with the current system.
- Developed APEX classes, Visualforce Pages, Components and APEX Triggers for various functional needs like Customer Account Management, Offers Management.
- Scheduled Apex Batch jobs for processing large records.
- Experience with Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements is required. Live Agent experience would be a bonus
- Experienced in creating custom reports, Dashboards, batch jobs, Queues and assignment rules
- Using force.com developed Apex codes including visual force pages , apex classes , apex controllers and apex triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Service Cloud enhancements - Portal entitlement wizard changes.
- Worked on diverse projects ranging from image classification using data mining algorithms, business analytics etc.
- Implemented Wave Analytics, created datasets, dashboards and apps for Opportunity, Accounts and Cases.
- By using GITHUB we can integrate salesforce to third party tools.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, CRM, Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM, Visual Force, Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox Data loader, Eclipse IDE, Lightning, Informatica.
- Interacted with the requirements team, starting from requirements phase, attended URD sessions, reviewed and approved their deliverables (technical requirements, high level design), communicated with them throughout the development and testing phase.
- Reviewed and analyzed the application interface design document and unit test plan, attended the peer review meetings, and voted for the approval of the documents.
- Identified test targets, test ideas, defined test details, traceability needs and determined test results. Analyzed the business rules for the application (middleware component) to be tested and developed a comprehensive set of test cases to fully test the business.
- Defined test approach, test environment configurations, and structured the test implementation.
- Reviewed the System Test Plans of all the testers working on the project and checked the documents for traceability coverage and also for compliance with the Confidential &T Processes (ITUP). Sent all the documents for getting concurrence from the project team.
- Requested test data and the structure of the relevant tables from the legacy systems based on the developed test set. Also requested access to the tables in the middleware database required to be verified during the testing of the application.
- Used Unix Shell commands for various purposes like FTPing of files, configuring the client properties, checking the logs of the transactions on the box corresponding to the tests run, etc.
- Used Batch files to create Tables and populate the tables with data.
- Implemented and executed tests, test suites and analyzed the test failure.
- Documented all the defects identified during functional/performance testing in HP Quality Center and worked with the development team for getting the defects fixed and retesting the related test cases and getting them closed.
- Created and executed SQL queries in SQL*Plus during Oracle 10g migration project.
- Documented all the possible risks associated with the testing, the assumptions made before testing, test entrance criteria and test exit criteria in the system test plan.
- Used Rational ClearQuest to log the defects during the migration to CSI.
Environment: HP Quality Center, Rational ClearQuest, XML, Oracle SQL*Plus, Java/J2EE, Vantive, Eclipse IDE, UNIX Shell, Documentum, FileNet Panagon DMS, Vantive 8.0.2, SonicMQ 4.0, CVS, WebSphere6.0, Sonic Explorer, ITE,Middleware