A Data Science practitioner with demonstrated success delivering innovative and actionable machine learning solutions, partnering cross functionally, and presenting to all levels of leadership
Analytical Programming Skills: SQL, Python, R, Tableau, CPLEX, SPSS, Excel
Experience with: Machine Learning Algorithms, Regression, Classification, Prescriptive Analytics and Optimization using Linear and Dynamic Programming, Cluster Analysis, Segmentation, Time Series, Forecasting, Neural Network models, Text Analysis, Exploratory Data Analysis, Data Visualization, A/B Testing, Survival Analysis, Markov Chains, Markov Decision Process.Learning Computer Vision Algorithms.
- Determined the impact of campaigns and discounts on the patient footfall. Identified profitable customer base and non - profitable customer base and align discounts offered to the right patient group.
- Identified customers with seasonal usage patterns leveraging time series analysis and productionalized output. Stakeholders built campaigns to better nurture the customer relationships with this information.
- Delivered market research and a behavioral segmentation of the customer base using cluster analysis utilizing data from all sources. Worked cross-functionally to implement testing design and analysis best practices across the organization. This information drove campaign creation and execution.
Optimization Consultant/Data Scientist
- Developed a scheduling model using Binary Integer Programming in CPLEX to optimize the nurse schedule. The model provided an optimal number of nurses required for each shift thus reducing the overtime and the workload of nurses.
- Increased efficiency in the scheduling process and lowered the overtime costs by the hospital.
- Developed a process for reducing the nurse handover time between schedules.
- Presented the impact of reduction on the nurse attrition rate to all levels of the organization.
- Received Confidential project award for excellence in successfully delivering a strong business impact for Confidential Hospitals.
Senior Business Analyst
- Organized many Joint Application Developments (JAD) sessions, scrum meetings, walkthroughs, Interviews, Workshops and Rapid Application Development (RAD) sessions with end-user/clients/stake holders and the IT group.
- Developed use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams and activity diagrams using UML to make users and developers understand the system.
- Created and analyzed KPI dashboards to report on and track the health of the business, dashboard influenced business decisions.
- Prepared the BRD (Business Requirement Document), FRD (Functional Requirement Document) and Non-functional Requirement Document
- Implemented safety certifications for intrinsic safety method of protection for products used in Hazardous Gas and Oil locations.
- Conducted on-site design reviews for clients and extracted actionable insights through analysis.
- Automated the request for quote and project planning steps that increased the project throughput leading to increased customer satisfaction.
- Mentored offsite teams by conducting technical seminars and trainings by virtual communication and in-house training workshops.
- Designed and launched electronic ballast for 20W HID Lamps.
- Led the development product cycle by cross functionally working with management, production and manufacturing teams effectively.
- Received Management Award for outstanding contributions to the development and timely launch of Electronic Ballast for 20W HID Lamps.
- Selected to be part of the top 50 Women for Leadership mentoring by Confidential Women’s Network.