- Translating financial data to drive business’ service decisions
- Analytical, highly adaptable professional with extensive experience developing, deploying, managing and evaluating systems that improve quality and efficiency.
- Skilled in resolving complex IT challenges utilizing Agile (PMI - ACP/CSM), Project Management (PMP), and Technology Business Management (TBMA) processes.
- Expertise in staff and vendor management including productivity enhancement, retention, and performance reviews.
- Translate financial data into terms the technology teams utilize to determine total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Proficient in Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, Solution Sales Process, Support Desk Management, Service Level Management, Organizational Development, and Operational Development.
- Full Life Cycle Project Management| Service Costing| Vendor Management| Business Analysis| P&L Management| Cross-functional Collaboration| Problem Resolution| Staff Development
- Brought insight and accountability into technology spend.
- Streamlined PO process and led Purchase Order clean up to drive contractual payments and accurate view of cost centers monthly spend. Decreased outstanding PO from over 580 to 120.
- Ensured minimal variance of forecast to actual for $76M department. Goal <6% - Achieved <3%
- Developed processes for 156 services supporting 584 service offerings to guarantee service costs were accurately budgeted.
- Directed service costing operations for the IT division to translate financial budgets to services worth $1.4B annually.
- Orchestrated multiple projects to drive efficiency and accuracy including ProAct as fundamental architecture, the alignment of financial general ledger accounts into nine cost pools, and unified cost elements for all financial departments.
- Drove client satisfaction by creating a quarterly service review process for senior leadership and service owner communication.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Technology Business Manager
- Resolved budget alignment to service expenditures that were inaccurate, creating problems in supporting fiscal year planning.
- Service owners contested their actual costs in Quarterly reviews and planning sessions.
- Business Analysis - Financial data and service data were not conducive to accurate translation of budgets to services.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Program and Project Manager
- Business Analysis - Financial data and service data were not conducive to accurate translation of budgets to services. Federated funding was not accurately tracked from CIO budget to the service providing application development.
- Developed project to establish reporting of service metrics for all services.
- Managed automation project to pull SOR data for secondary (chained cost) for compute/storage and databases to align to actual consumption of resources at the service level.
- Modified Reporting tool to display weekly cost data of changes to infrastructure components.
- Realigned support teams to architecture/technology across multiple services.
- Created knowledge transfer process from development teams to support team.
- Defined goals, established processes, built metric reports and conducted monthly and quarterly reviews with business owners.
- Established Vendor Management process and financial accounting for service support.
- Implemented Apptio program for Total Cost of Ownership.
- Managed Budget for Service Management Office and vendor contracts $80M annually.