- Test Automation
- Performance Test Pro
- US Permanent Resident
- 14 years of diversified IT experience w/ broad contribution to all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, development, testing software apps in verticals of Finance, Healthcare, Entertainment, Retail & Public sector.
- Demonstrated Servant Leadership experience of 4+ years as a Scrum Master utilizing sprint planning best practice methods to maximize technical team engagement & efficiency a/c various agile frameworks.
- 10+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Business Analysis as per Waterfall, Iterative, Agile models across enterprise - grade CRM, ERP, Mobile, Cloud-based & e-Commerce applications.
- Expertise in gathering of KPI’s, SLA’s, Business requirements (functional & non-functional).
- Thorough hands-on expertise in writing Features, User Stories, Use Case documents, HLS, FRD, etc.
- Strong expertise in formulation of Test strategy, Test plans, test cases integration, regression, functional, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Proven expertise in building Automation frameworks for Functional & Non-Functional requirements including Integration, Regression and Performance/Load/Stress testing.
- 4 years of experience in administration, business analysis and testing complex Salesforce orgs.
- Expertise in elicitation techniques like interviewing, brainstorming, creating questionnaires for JAD sessions w/ End-users, SMEs & stake holders to deliver optimal process solutions in line with corporate priorities.
- Expertise in configuring Sales, Service and Non-Profit Clouds along with Community portals.
- Expertise in SFA i.e., user account maintenance via profiles, roles, OWD, sharing rules, permission sets;
- Thorough experience in configuring assignment rules, workflow rules, autoresponse rules, approval processes, process builder, reports and dashboards.
- Proven track record to manage and lead Onsite and Offshore teams; assign resources and roles; provide direction to team members for successful completion of project.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, RedHat Linux
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Languages: C, SQL, SOQL, SOSL, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST, HTML, Visualforce, Apex, Java, Java Script
CRM / ERP / Cloud: Salesforce, Siebel, SAP, Azure, AWS
Other Tools: MS Office Suite, VSS, ANT, Workbench, ChangeSets, SOAP UI, Fiddler, Swagger, Data Loader, GIT, GitHub, Confluence, UFT, QC, LoadRunner, HP ALM, JIRA, VSTS, Rally, ASANA
Technical (Salesforce) Scrum Master
- Worked with Business Users, Senior Management and other stake holders to understand vision of the product; scope a solution to deliver optimal business process solutions in line with corporate priorities.
- Acted as a Servant Leader for multiple Scrum teams -
- Prepared stakeholders for incremental delivery,
- Facilitated transparency, inspection and adaption,
- Documented/prioritized action items and deliverables,
- Identified, resolved and/or escalated Impediments,
- Facilitated constant feedback and continuous delivery to maximize value for end users.
- Facilitated agile ceremonies such as PI Planning, daily stand-ups, sprint review & sprint retrospectives.
- Worked closely with Product Owners to prioritize product backlog and assist in release planning.
- Facilitated backlog refinement sessions to familiarize scrum team w/ user stories & acceptance criteria.
- Ensured appropriate acceptance criteria & persistant acceptance tests are built into stories for crisp story sizing.
- Managed complex dependencies and facilitated calls between internal Scrum teams and third parties to identify and resolve any potential dependencies.
- Shielded the scrum team from external influences/interferences and thus ensured scrum team is productive by being fully invested in delivering the sprint backlog.
- Fostered close cooperation, communication and colloboration a/c all internal and external team members.
- Removed friction w.r.t knowledge transfer & encouraged cross-training and supporting each other.
- Conducted interviews and led talent capture initiatives to build engineering teams across organization.
- Facilitated Sprint planning by helping assess Level of Effort (LOE’s) to calculate Team Capacity.
- Tracked burndowns and communicated team metrics such as velocity, sprint and release progress.
- Recruited, mentored, monitored and provided technical leadership and guidance for Onsite and Offshore teams by conducting workshops and jump-start training sessions on Salesforce.com platform.
- Participated in Discovery/Scope meetings and collaborated effectively with peers, stake holders & user groups across different divisions of sales and service teams employing strong elicitation techniques such as brainstorming, creating questionnaires, interviewing and JAD sessions to -
- Elicit, analyze and refine end user requirements around Key Performance Metrics by creating/revising/reviewing BRD/HLS documents, wireframes, templates, etc.
- Identify, streamline and incorporate business logic, processes & work flows of the organization along with data governance w.r.t to Salesforce.com implementation.
- Manage and monitor dependencies on other teams/external projects to resolve potential issues/risks
- Liase between functional and technical teams to clarify requirements.
- Administered Salesforce Sandboxes and configured various Assignment rules, Workflow rules, Process Builder, Email templates, Auto Response rules, Approval processes, etc.
- Configured, enhanced and tested various Salesforce.com custom objects along w/ standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Chatter, Products, Reports and Dashboards.
- Administered and tested Salesforce.com data governance via Roles, Profiles, OWD, sharing rules, permission sets and groups.
- Achieved defect prevention on continued basis by establishing defect Root Cause Analysis using 5 Whys approach to prevent production defects and delivered projects with high quality.
- Conducted Bug-a-palooza prior to any major release and go live.
- Created Test Strategy; QA defect work flow; led on-site/off-shore QA Teams; Coordinated UAT w/ end users.
- Conducted and facilitated Status Calls; Change Management and Bug-Triage meetings.
- Supported organization in Mentoring, Training, Best Practices Implementation, reusable process implementation for supporting timely application delivery.
- Environment: Salesforce (Sales, Service, Community & Non-Profit Clouds), Data Loader, Workbench, Apex, SOSL, SOQL, SOAP & REST API, Azure, AWS, Seibel, MS SQL, Lightning, Heroku, Visualforce, ANT, GIT, JIRA.
Sr. BA-QA Manager || Scrum Master || Test Automation Architect
- Recruited and provided technical leadership and guidance for Onsite/Offshore teams for successful implementation of functional/performance/mobile automation frameworks using HP LoadRunner, QTP, Selenium/Appium.
- Raised overall client’s product quality by pushing for Continuous Integration practice and working towards its successful implementation that would enable to ‘Test More and Test Often’.
- Revisited various applications, overhaul various Processes and Toolsets and on-boarded teams on to themes of best practices and reusability standards across all QA Engineering groups.
- Spearheaded and Managed various testing efforts of enterprise grade applications along with ERP/CRM systems such as Salesforce, Siebel, SAP & Oracle ERP instances in Sandbox environments.
- Used guidelines and artifacts of Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile and Waterfall methodologies to help strategize testing effort into different iterations and phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Participated in Design walkthroughs to baseline business architecture; Conducted requirement scoping and analyzed high priority requirements for implementation by creating target questionnaires for SME’s.
- Participated in and facilitate all phases of SDLC; starting from Inception through Elaboration, Design and Testing to guide the QA process from post development through Integration, System and UAT testing.
- Organized and facilitated Agile Ceremonies such as daily stand-up, sprint review & sprint retrospective meetings; sprint planning; demos and other Scrum related events.
- Tracked and communicated team metrics such as burndowns, velocity, sprint and release progress.
- Worked closely with Product Owners to have product backlog prioritized and ensured acceptance criteria is agreed upon and user stories were ready for sizing.
- Ensured all teams understand the purpose of Sprint Review; make sure everyone attends it; monitor/mentor everyone to keep the event to the timebox.
- Facilitated brainstorming sessions by serving as a Liaison between Businees Users, Project Management, Technical teams of various cross-functional groups to -
- Discover and refine requirements by reviewing existing Legacy system and interviewing various business users groups in Sales, Marketing and Service teams.
- Conduct meetings to baseline requirement documents (FRD, Use Cases, Flow Charts), Test Plans, Test Cases and Identify Candidate Test Cases for System testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, UAT and Production validation.
- Identify data mapping, business processes and work flows of the organization w.r.t to Salesforce.com, Siebel and SAP implementations, such as -
- SAP HCM Module consisting of Payroll, Time and Labor, Benefits OMPA and Self Services with Adobe Forms Interactive Implementation.
- SAP Finance Module consisting of Purchasing/Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, Capital Asset Management and Financial Processing.
- CRM (Siebel/Salesforce) systems consisting of Sales and Service modules.
- IBM Cognos 8 Business Inteligence System
- Charles River Development (CRD) Stock Compliance Engine and Treasury Wire Funding Applications e-Commerce Portals & Web Services, Health Care Systems, and Legacy Systems
- Formulated QA Project Plans, define QA Scope and prepare QA roadmaps to avoid any issues of scope creep down the road, Lead QA resources and conduct QA/ technical workshops to raise the QA team standards.
- Created systems/regression/performance test plans and test cases by reviewing Software Requirement Specification (SRS) documents, FRD, wire frames, UI specs, and prototypes for testability.
- Created/maintained Traceability matrix by associating requirements to one or more test cases and vice-versa.
- Performed various types of functional manual testing, such as, systems testing, integration, regression, exploratory, interface, and sanity testing employing Positive & Negative scenarios and data to make sure acceptance criteria is met accurately.
- Designed and executed component / API test cases and third party integration test cases.
- Performed extensive backend testing using complex SQL statements to check database tables for validity of various business transactions and database integrity.
- Tested Mock Web service calls between different applications using SOAP UI.
- Closely worked with Siebel Migration team and validated different phases of testing like Pre-Migration, Post Migration, Acceptance and Production migration.
- Tested various Salesforce Integrations with AZURE, Seibel and NetSuite, etc., by validating various CRUD actions on Web Services (Soap/REST) using Swagger/SOAPUI to test XML/JASON responses.
- Configured and tested Salesforce.com in Sandbox environments.
- Conducted jump-start training sessions for Jr. resources to bring them to speed on Salesforce.com.
- Created and tested Record types and Page Layouts for various standard objects like Account, Contact, Leads, Opportunities, Campaigns etc.
- Created & tested workflows that automate tasks; email alerts, field updates and other time dependent actions.
- Configured Salesforce Data Loader and upload test data from CSV files into salesforce.com; validate for data correctness; perform positive and negative data testing, data boundaries/limits etc.
- Created and tested Field dependencies, Formula fields, workflows, picklist values, field updates, Validations Rules, Email generation and Approval processes for automated alerts etc. in Salesforce.com
- Tested various Apps, Tabs, object and field level access w.r.t different user profiles and roles
- Created and tested Custom Objects, Workflows, Triggers, Reports and Dashboards.
- Spearheaded different phases of automation testing such as planning, designing, implementation and execution of regression, performance benchmarking, stress, load and endurance testing using LoadRunner/PC.
- Modeled effective work load models based on system usage information that consisted of user profile, transaction profile, task distribution diagram and test data.
- Designed performance test framework that included developing a custom correlation engine, script & analysis templates, reporting and error handling routines.
- Used Perfmon for detail analysis on the system resource usage and Sitescope and Wily to monitor application and database related metrics like JVM Memory Usage, JDBC Pools, Thread Pools, slow SQL queries and troubleshoot if any issues.
- Designed QTP hybrid test framework consisting of reporting engine, function keyword libraries and data tables.
- Worked closely with development teams to obtain status of bug fixes, ensure high quality and timely releases.
- Managed Defect Workflow; Conduct MR meetings & Bug-Triage Meetings to prioritize outstanding defects and enhancement requests, to discuss/ prioritize the high severity bugs and address other technical hindrances.
- Provided management with various test metrics, test coverage reports and schedules as necessary.