- Certified Salesforce Developer/Administrator with 8 years of professional experience working in IT Industry in areas of Salesforce.com and CRM implementation. Experience covers all phases of SDLC including requirement analysis, development, testing and developments.
- 8 years of professional experience in Application Software Designing, Development, Testing, Administration, Implementation.
- 8 Years of experience with Implementation, Design, Configuration, Salesforce Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, and Data Validation, Data Utilities, Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration in Salesforce .com CRM and Force .com Platform.
- Expertise in standard Salesforce configuration that include workflow rules, page layouts, Record Types, Approval Processes, Assignment rules, Validation rules, bulk Triggers, etc.
- Gathering requirements, functional and technical, for several projects and involved in the design of prototypes.
- Strong Agile Methodology Experience.
- Experience with Salesforce platform Sales Cloud/Service Cloud, Force.com, Administration/Configuration, Apex, Force.com APIs, data loads.
- Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Salesforce, and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Extensive business knowledge and customization experience on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Experience with Managing the complex data Experience in Integrating App Exchange Applications with Salesforce, Informatica On Demand, Mass E - Mail Management, Application management using Force.com Plug-in Eclipse IDE in Sandbox and Production Environments, Working with different aspects of Web Services (S3, EC2, XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST, SSI, AJAX) & web integration with SDFC.
- Expert in migrating data from various systems into Salesforce CRM using ETL tools - Informatica Demand, Cast Iron (CI) experience, to synchronize data between Sales.com and web service endpoints. Data Junction (Pervasive), Excel connector and DQC.
- Experience in different testing procedures and dealt with aspects of the technology.
- Proficiency in Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Experience in Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Involved in the planning of Salesforce.com and the projects that are associated with the CRM and also the sales related Activities.
- Experience coordinating offshore teams for the entire project life cycle.
- In depth knowledge in CRM features and modules like Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management (Email-to-Case and Web-to-Case).
- Experience on Apex callouts and web services integration.
- A skilled problem solver and an efficient team player . Can effectively work in both independent and collaborative work environments.
CRM Applications: Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com: Custom Cloud, Salesforce.com: Reporting and Analytics of Sales, Service and Custom Cloud, Salesforce.com AppExchange: Application for code backup and sub versioning within Salesforce
Configuration Skills: SFDC Standard Object Configuration: Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Price Books, Products, Assets, Contracts, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Queues, Quotes and Custom Object development Field creation, Page Layout creation/editing, Related list customization, Record Types, Field Level and Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, Workflow: time-dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, task creation Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields and Cross Object Formula Fields Configuration Skills, Overall User Management Overall User Management, Security and Sharing Model Translation Workbench
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/VISTA/ Window Server 2008/Windows Server 2012, UNIX, Linux
Methodology: Agile, Waterfall
Databases: Force.com DB MySQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/ 2008 , DB2, Java DB, basic Distributed Database technology-Hadoop, T-SQL
Known Tools: AJAX, Web Services SOAP, REST, S3,EC2,CVS, SVN, Portals, Toad, Ant, Wiki, Cobertura, JSON, JQuery, Angular JS,XML, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production) QTP, Selenium, Win runner, QC, Bugzilla, Load runner and Sand box testing, Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Packages: SAP R/3, ECC, MS-Office, Project, SharePoint, VISIO, Excel, Access, Infopath
Confidential, Livonia, MI
Sales force Developer/Admin
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Sr. Developer and sometimes as a Sr. Administrator as well in the organization.
- Interacted with Business users for analysis, requirements gathering and in development.
- Performed detailed analysis of technical and business requirements.
- Worked closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce CRM.
- Developed various Salesforce , Salesforce and Controller classes for various needs in the application.
- Developed various Custom Objects , Tabs, Master - Detail, Lookup relations, Formula fields, validation rules.
- Designed and deployed Validation rules, Approval Processes, Custom tabs and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Created various Roles, Profiles, and Page Layouts and Configured the permissions based on the hierarchy requirements of the organization.
- Responsible for setting up Filed Level Security .
- Designed Visual Force pages to add more flexibility and a rich look.
- Key role in gradual transition of company's application from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Worked on Lightning Process Builder to consolidate existing workflow rules .
- Generated various reports and dashboards in lightning for Sales performance tracking.
- Worked on translating several Visual Force pages to lightning framework .
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Configured Sharing settings to specify the level of access the users have to each other's data.
- Created Workflow rules and defined email alerts , related tasks and field updates.
- Implemented Data Loader for loading the data.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce . com Custom objects .
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Developed & Scheduled batch process for administrative task like periodic data cleansing, security setup and workflow update.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Chatter, Salesforce, Visual Force Pages, Lightning Components, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Controllers, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Security Controls, Reports, WSDL, Eclipse IDE, Windows.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Salesforce implementation using Account/ contact, Opportunity, Case, Activity, Interaction Log, Email/ Mass Email, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used Wave Analytics for connecting data from multiple sources.
- Used agile methodology for drafting functional requirements for computer systems using models and diagrams to represent the functions and processes included.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from (SFDC) Salesforce.com objects.
- Creating interactive views of that data, and sharing those views in dashboards using Wave Analytics.
- Used Sales Wave analytics app with Salesforce to perform other integrations and customizations.
- Migrated data from Salesforce to SQL Database using Data Loader Command Line.
- Used QuickBooks to automatically create Invoices to reduce data entry and speed up cash flow and provide visibility to accounts for account management purposes.
- Designed, developed and deployed Salesforce, Controller Extension Classes to support Salesforce development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Salesforce for various functional needs in the application.
- Participated in JAD sessions involving Business Users and Sponsor groups to analyze and understand the business requirements by AGILE methodology.
- Deals with offshore teams for the entire project advancements.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Implemented and used the User Integration for the transfer of data from other resource to the Salesforce using the REST API.
- Development of Triggers and Salesforce on Account and Opportunity objects
- Created Custom buttons, Record types, page layouts, Profiles, Custom Setting and Assignment rules.
- Used the AngularJS to integrate the Accounts and contacts into Salesforce.
- Used the ANT Migration tool to migrate the data from other resources.
- Used Eclipse with Force.com plug-in for sandbox backup, components validation and deployment to support development, QA, UAT and Production rollouts
- Performed POC for Customized UI/Screen navigation requirement for the business
- Worked with Salesforce premier support to resolve technical challenges & governor limitsw2
- Developed Salesforce.com custom application using Apex, Visualforce and AppExchange .
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance thereafter.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts and field updates.
- Implemented and used Salesforce.com web services to transfer data from SAP to Salesforce using SAP API integration.
- Created various Reports and Report folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Integrating Salesforce.com with Marketo and facilitate bi directional flow of data Conducted GAP Analysis and enhanced business process by integration.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
Confidential, Lowell, MA
Salesforce Business Analyst/Admin
- Measured the effectiveness of multi-channel marketing campaigns including TV, Online and direct marketing
- Created dashboard reports to track overall business results as well as lead efforts using Tableau
- Performed present Lead, Enrollment and Retention to forecast Trend analysis
- Helped increase Spend to Lead generation.
- Development of SFDC B-2-B solutions using Cloud Craze & Service Cloud Infrastructure.
- Involved in creating Gap Analysis document identifying the data, business process and work flows of the organization with respect to Salesforce.com implementation.
- Gathering requirements, functional and technical, for several projects and involved in the design of prototypes.
- Used JQuery to provide powerful DOM manipulation and widget creation in a minimal amount of code.
- Queried databases, performed data extract requests, list pulls and Statistical Analysis.
- Defined, Designed and Developed reports to support marketing activities.
- Maintained the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) across the deliverables of a project.
- Collected and Reported on external sources of data to drive business decisions
- Verified Analysis and Report accuracy with minute detail
- Created offline surveys and data collection forms.
- Migrated data from .NET to Sales force using DB Sync.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Reports, Tabs, Components and Salesforce and Controllers for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Salesforce.com ETL processes using Cast Iron, Informatica, Java and Salesforce Web Services Java API.
- Worked on sharing rules by setting an Organization-wide default sharing access level, and then grant additional access based on the Requirement.
- Unit test all items developed prior to testing.
- Experience working with Salesforce mobile integration resolving cases on the go and deployed applications from Sandbox to production.
- Used the Salesforce Integration to extend the business logic with another business process
- Exposure toJ2EE environment for User Interface Configured Marketing Campaign Management and Hierarchies, Campaign Influence, Lead Conversions Lead Queries, Assignment rules, as well as Case Management Process.
- Prepared pictorial Use Cases Diagram, Sipoc Diagram, Swim Lane Diagram, and High-level Process flow Diagram using MS Visio and MS Word. In addition, have strong exposure and ability to analyses Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Unit test all items developed prior to testing.
- Integrated IBM Cast Iron with Salesforce.com using web services.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from (SFDC) Salesforce.com subjects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Salesforce Developer /Admin
- Worked on Agile methodologies where requirements, design, testing, deployment needs to be done as early as possible. Worked on pivotal tracker and TFS tracker for tracking issues.
- Participated in Object Oriented analysis , design, design reviews and use case specifications using Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Design and implement service cloud product applications.
- Analysed customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design
- Implemented Service Cloud for customer service, including configuration of email to case, case assignment rules. Managed migration and release of Service Cloud.
- Redesigned, worked, and solved several production issues .
- Worked closely with Business and users to get the approval.
- Using Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Created several workflows, Record Types, page layouts, lead processes and sales processes.
- Used Data Loader to migrate the data between multiple sandboxes .
- Worked on standard objects like account, contract, opportunities, and products .
- Wrote triggers between the multiple objects.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods . Used to maintain more than 85% code coverage in Salesforce production .
- Used the sandbox for developing and UAT and change sets for the deployment after UAT.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL queries.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Script, Visualforce Pages, Controllers, CSS, Encryption Fields, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Page Layouts, HTML, JQuery, Java Script, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse IDE Plug-in .
Confidential, Baltimore, Maryland
Sales force Admin/Developer
- Involved in End-to-End development, design and requirement Analysis.
- Customized the Content Object and created Custom Object, Fields, Validation rules, Reports and Page Layouts.
- Developed Salesforce and Apex Controllers, Salesforce on Contact and Custom Post Objects, Workflows, Workflow Email Alerts, Workflow Email templates, Workflow Field Updates and Approval Processes.
- Migrated Data using Data Loader.
- Developed site pages using Site.com and Test Classes to achieve Code Coverage.
- Deployed to UAT sandboxes and Production using Change Sets.
- Created Test Cases, Scenarios on analyzing requirements at each phase of testing in UAT and verified & validated in QC.
- Interacted with Client, Business Analysts, Testing Team and Lead the Offshore Team.
- Implemented Apex Trigger to validate the files attached to attachments Object are encrypted with VSF encryption Tool or not.
- Verified the test cases, log defects with complete information and attaching screenshots in QC.
- Interpret Data, Analyse results and Develop reports
- Create dashboards, summaries and charts with focus on numbers and patterns
- Develop new and clean existing data by identifying data gaps to improve Data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources to analyze and identifying patterns
- Create weekly Conference reports focusing on Registration Goals
- Use past data to forecast registrations and trends
- Work with management to provide insights on trends for Marketing and Finance
- Create Data interactive maps and Visual representations.
- Set up MySQL server for integrating new data in to Salesforce
- Provide consultation and technical assistance to staff regarding data/database reporting needs
- Work with Data preparation, Data analysis, Report building.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Executed various levels of Unit, Integration, User Acceptance and Operational Acceptance testing using test cases to prove that system conform to specifications of business and quality requirements.
- Participated in Weekly Change control meetings and performed application and global impact analysis. DAP Directory integration n for Salesforce .com.
- Worked on SFDC, CRM, SFA and Billing Modules (Sales Process Automation, Lead and Marketing Automation, Mass Marketing Automation, Customer Care, Accounts Receivables, Credit Limit process, Collections, Rating, Billing, Discounts, Catalogues, Invoicing, and Reporting).
- Involved in supporting the implementation of Salesforce and administration of the same.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule / approval process including Field updates, email alerts.
- Composed and defined various Custom Reports, dashboards and Report Folders for different profiles based on volunteer Confidential opportunities.
- Created new customized lead generating features like web to lead and email to lead.
- Linking of custom feedback pages to the corresponding course feedback related lists and automated email alerts to the department instructor/supervisor regarding the same, to effectively improve the learning process and handle any queries.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created data model using Custom objects, Custom tabs and customized using validation rules, Workflow Rules, Page layouts, Components, Salesforce to suit to the needs of the application.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Created custom objects, fields, page layouts, approval processes, workflows and validation rules.
- Created and configured reports, report types, dashboards.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM Application Platform, Force.com Apex Language, Salesforce and workflows, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, Data Loader, Eclipse Plug-in.