- Around 6 years of experience in the IT industry with 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer/administrator and force.com platform. Having extensive knowledge with domain experience including analysis, requirement gathering, design, developer, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of standalone object - oriented enterprise applications.
- Experienced on Multi-Tenant Architecture of force.com which is proven cloud application development that powers many salesforce.com applications like Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing and many other like CRM (Customer Relation Management).
- Extensive experience using Salesforce.com Administration for Creating and implementing Visual force pages, S-control, Web Services, Components, Tabs, custom objects, custom fields, Picklist, Reports, validation rules, Roles, Campaign Management, Profiles, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflows, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards to achieve complex business functionalities, Email generation according to application requirements.
- Excellent experience in Salesforce.com development, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce pages, Force.com API, complex SOQL&SOSL queries, DML statements, S objects and Governor Limits and with Standard, Custom, and Extension controllers.
- Hands on experience in understanding Data Modelling of Salesforce objects relationships like Master-Detail, Lookup and Junction objects relationships. Meta data in each object, fields, tabs and many more.
- Expertise in designing Custom Reports types, Report Extractions to various formats and Dashboards, Snapshots.
- Involved in working with Agile Scrum Methodologies.
- Customized several Validation Rules, tasks, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Experience in SFDC Development on triggers to perform custom actions for before and after changes in Salesforce records such as insertions, updates and deletions.
- Experience with data migration and updates through the tool App Exchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with expertise in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development, and testing.
- Extensively worked on Salesforce.com Sandbox and production environments including creating Sandboxes and refreshing it time to time. Deployment between Production and Sandboxes using Eclipse, Force.com Migration Tool and Change set.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, t esting, deployment and enhancement of the application. Experienced in writing test Apex classes to confirm at least 75% code coverage before deploying the code to production.
- Involved in migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience, with reports and dashboards automatically viewable and inheriting all permissions and sharing settings defined in Salesforce Classic.
- Developed Lightning components using Aura Framework which also included client-side AngularJS. Worked on translating several Visualforce pages to lightning framework.
- Hand on experience on lighting App Builder and Lightning Components by building apps visually with App Builder also developed re-usable UI components with the lightning Components Framework.
- Experience in developing and creating different types of Reports like Tabular, Summary, Matrix, Join and developing Dashboards using Reports.
- Experienced on Salesforce1 and Salesforce Lightning solutions.
- Experienced in Lightning Experience, which includes the Lightning Component Framework and involved in building Lightning component using the aura framework.
- Handling day to day issues related to user administration, various configuration, and customizations for global sales and service cloud users.
Salesforce.com: Salesforce CRM, Lightning Application, Lightning components, Apex Custom Controllers, Apex Classes/ Controllers Batch Jobs, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages/Components & Controllers, Apex Web Services, SOQL
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Data Loader, Integration, Migration, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, SOQL, SOSL, S-Control.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server 2008/2005
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Apache ANT
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JSP WSDL, SOAP API, REST API
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator and Developer in the organization.
- Worked on salesforce.com Standard Objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, solutions. Adding to that created many custom objects with new tabs which include event, lead, task and many more.
- Implemented Apttus CPQ, product management and price management, Quote Collaboration, Search Filters. Used apex data loader to load data in the Org for products.
- Developed APEX Classes, Visual force pages and APEX Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Designed and developed Visual force pages which identified a region to be updated to enforce partial page refreshes and display the status of Ajax requests to display different values depending on whether it is in progress or completed.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed Salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning Components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Hands on experience on lighting components and Lightning App Builder, experience building lightning components, embedding lightning components in VF pages, building apps using lightning components for mobile and tablets.
- Administered, configured, and maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning permission, generating security tokens, upgrade installation.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases in Cases Tab.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Worked on different portals like Self Service Portal, Partner Portal and Customer Portal.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Created Users, Roles, Public groups and implemented Role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Created SOAP API to retrieve, update or delete records such as accounts, leads and custom objects with more than 20 different calls. And using SOAP API also maintained passwords that performed searches and many more.
- Used REST API with other Salesforce REST APIs like user interface API for building UI for creating, reading, updating, deleting records that includes UI for list views, actions and dependent pick lists. And Chatter REST API for building chatter, communities or recommendations.
- Customized and created many communities to connect the employees, customers, and partners to meet the business needs and transactions.
- Involved in different sandboxes for development and testing, and in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Experienced with Conga, a reporting tool that helps in generating and reporting documents easily and NetSuite for taking the orders in real time and used them to track the status according to the profile and to minimize manual errors.
- Involved in deploying applications from Sandbox to Production.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Lightning Components, Aura Framework, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Service Cloud, SQL Server, Salesforce Lightning Design System, Apttus CPQ, Conga, NetSuite, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Web Services, Eclipse IDE Plugin.
- Worked on Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Contracts, Opportunities, Products, Price books for Sales Cloud Application.
- Interaction with users in understanding complex business requirements and documentation based on the requirements. Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Developed Workflows, Validation Rules, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controllers and Formula Fields.
- Experience in designing, developing and data modeling of the application and ensured that they are within the Salesforce governor limits.
- Worked on Change Control Management using service now change Requests.
- Addressing technical issues and discussing with onsite architects/functional consultants to resolve them.
- Experience in Standard and Custom Controllers in Visual Force for development of custom visual force pages and components.
- Responsible for developing complex Custom Approvals processes, custom Workflows, Validation Rules and Assignment Rules.
- Extensive experience Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services and Page Layouts.
- Experience using Change Sets and Data Loader to migrate data from Sandboxes to Production and the other way round.
- Preparing unit test case documents and performing unit and integration testing to ensure application meets the functional and technical requirements.
- Preparing the Weekly status reports.
- Maintaining the Production support to ensure complete SLA adherence for the deliverables assigned.
- Addressing technical issues and discussing with onsite architects/functional consultants to resolve them.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Chatter, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, Force.com IDE, Windows.
Confidential Software Solutions- Hyderabad, India
Role: Salesforce Admin
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Skilled in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns as per client’s need.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote, Forecasting, and Call Center.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules.
- Expert in managing objects, users, privileges, and roles.
- Proficient in Installation, Configuration, Upgrades, Migrations, Administration and Patching of Oracle Databases and Oracle Grid control.
- Hands on experience using the Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) for database monitoring and maintenance.
- Performed all aspects of database administration on SQL Server. These include data modeling, backups and recovery.
- Experienced in using Oracle server utilities like Data pump, Export, Import, and SQL*Loader
- Result oriented, self-motivated, Team player, with ability to work independently accepting new challenges
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Data Loader, Linux, Oracle 10g/11g, Rac, OEM, Grid Control, Sand Box data loader, Workflow and Approvals, Windows XP.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Requirement analysis, defining scope, Design analysis, impact analysis, Integration and deployment.
- Involved in coding and testing of B2B financial application.
- Responsible for the design and development of the application framework.
- Maintained systems for different clients using C++ and Linux platforms
- Swing components should be updated directly only in the context of callback methods invoked from the event dispatch thread.
- Developed Accela scripts in EMSE to implement critical business workflows.
- The JMS API was used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Creation and maintenance of data using Oracle database. JDBC for database connectivity with Oracle.
- Involved in Full Life Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration & testing phases.
- Developed SQL-queries for database and backend development.
- Created, maintained essential reports using Oracle Report
- Developed Controller using Action Servlet and Action mapping provided by Struts framework.
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for OR mapping with databases.