- A Program/Project Management professional with 10+ years of delivering successful business results for clients in the IT industry.
- Approaches projects with a “can do” attitude to taking care of business and achieving results on projects led initiatives of various sizes across verticals including Information Technology, Operations, Marketing, and Finance.
- Excels in navigating organizations and engaging cross - functional teams to systematically and effectively resolving complex business problems.
- Solid grasp of project management coupled with relationship building skills enables the ability to quickly prioritize requirements, organize and execute thoughtful plans, and analytical results.
- Detailed accuracy of vision to a project concept and innovative problem-solver capability at scoping system functionalities weak control processes and proposing remedies provides an ultimate delivery goal; on time and on budget projects success.
- Prioritize action items into deliverables.
- Program & Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Strategy & ROB
- Organizational Change Management
- Business Process Management
- Business principles
- Utilized program management, Vendor management, financial reporting and audit skills to proactively participate within Confidential diverse Operations, ecommerce, Finance and Market organizations.
- Tapped into investigative skills set when reviewing and identifying areas to improve operational/marketing procedures that ensured transparency of business transactions, ROB planning and meets compliance regulatory standards.
International (Program Manager)
- Managed vendor accounts and budget actual spent to forecast for Confidential /MSN Bus DEV ecommerce operation.
- Facilitator on behalf of BUS DEV to improve WW vendor on boarding experience with Microsoft.
- Migrated Confidential content contracts from MyOrder/ PO to RoyCon/non-PO process.
- Obtain closure to issues that surfaced within Confidential BUS DEV organization.
Compliance (Program Manager)
- Performed functional evaluation on processes and controls to ensure operational practices meet compliance regulatory guidelines.
- Performed audit and control assessment on current financial reporting procedures.
- Formulated test cases to identify weak process controls during testing evaluation.
- Instilled check and balances within processes control to streamline data optimization.
- Audited control mapping between functional control descriptions and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Solutions.
- Updated Confidential Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Revised existing SharePoint/2013 format for document tracking, repository, and created new internal and external audit SharePoint sites.
Operation & Vendor Manager
- Supported and reconciled vendor participation in the BIF program with the Engineering Process Group (EPG) BIF- funded Initiatives for O365.
- Managed EPG BIF inquiries as they related to BIF Compliance, Internal Order, spending and Journal Entry transactions.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Supported quality assurance best practices, methodologies and testing techniques, for a large-scale surety bond conversion project.
- Tested the functionality of over 3,700 Surety Bond forms to certify adherence to new business standards.
- Completed testing/QA process six weeks ahead of schedule.
Finance (Business Analyst)
- Reviewed travel expense data to identify key metrics and trends in spending during 2010/2011. compile data support for a supplement to corporate travel guidelines, and reporting requirements for a new travel expense dashboard released in January 2012.
- Identified travel expenses sustained outside of corporate current policy scope that afforded an opportunity to refine policies, and reinforce procedure practices.
Budget & Procurement Manager
- Managed Marketing and Operational vendor budgets.
- Streamlined monthly transaction transfer from a manual to internal mechanized system for Windows Embedded Marketing.
- Updated finance guidelines to support the team transition to Server Tool Business unit.
- Developed, and implemented financial models to facilitate ROB planning and control of multimillion marketing budget.
- Analyzed financial performance of vendor projects to ensure appropriate tracking aligned to marketing budget and internal scorecards.
- Monitored forecast to budget spend and investigated variances.
- Reviewed operational elements supporting the world wide ecommerce platform for Confidential online vendor/consumer businesses: MSN, Xbox Live, and Confidential .
- Ensured SOX compliance was adhered by identifying internal controls within the ecommerce platform. Tested the controls utilizing SQL and exported transactions to excel format for validating data transparency.
- Formulated policy and process designs to assist in achieving adherence to SOX 404 guidelines.
- Provided quality control assistance through process testing and interfacing with the technical engineering team to ensure adherence to SDLC standards.
- Produced financial data gathering processes to capture a multimillion dollar budget for the largest IT Developer outreach in Microsoft's history, Windows Servers 2008 introduction.
- Established financial reporting procedures to capture vendor accounting transactions from multiple systems and ensured that the data captured aligned to Confidential Financial Statements.
- Validated the budget for Small Mid-market Solutions & Partners (SMS&P) multi-user project funding.
- Supported business reporting needs for Vendors, Investors, and SMS&P Account Managers.
- Reconciled funding activities per project to ensure that accrual discrepancies were identified and resolved.
- Reconciled monthly accruals and payment approvals for vendor transactions.
- Improved the payment process for vendors from a 60-90 day payment schedule to a 30 day turnaround.
- Resolved five months of back billing for over $700K, and ensured vendor payment approval was met for June’s fiscal year end close.
- Managed Special Service vendor portfolio involving Fortune 500 clients. Identified duplications and unapplied payment issues that stemmed from totaling over a million dollars.
- Established productive partnerships with o perations & Finance to support and assist with resolving issues with A/R accounts and ensure that cash application process followed corporate and SOX guidelines.