Highly adaptable, service - oriented technical professional with a proven track record leading successful software development teams and providing frontline customer support. Exceptional liaison skills between clients and internal project teams, balancing customer advocacy with the practical needs of the team. Well-organized, great communicator, and an excellent business/technical problem-solver, with many years of experience in both quick-hit projects and large implementations.
Collaboration: SharePoint Sprinklr - Social Media Platform
Desktop OS: Windows XP, Windows 7Mac OS 10.X, IOS
Defect Tracking: HP Quality Center, Bugzilla
Ticket Tracking Systems: Salesforce, Magic, Heat, Clarity
Environment: s: Unix AIX 5.3, WebLogic 10, JBoss
Productivity Applications: Visio, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, FrontPage, Microsoft Project, Adobe Captivate
EXPERIENCE:Supervisor, Business Systems & Distributed Applications
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Production support for social media platform - Sprinklr.
- Certified Advanced Sprinklr Admin.
- Configuration of Sprinklr which includes permission management, automated rules and management, standardized dashboards.
- Provides social technology solutions to social care bankers and marketing.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Promptly respond to customer queries by phone and e - mail, meeting Service Level Agreements;
- Act as a technical referral point for staff on customer technical queries, including working with the sales team as a point of contact;
- Analyze and resolved problems with data transmissions;
- Provide Payment Gateway support;
- Work with shopping cart providers to maintain the companies technical relationship and to aide in the development of plug-ins;
- Monitor technical responses to merchant queries to ensure all projects and assigned tickets are answered promptly and accurately;
- Configure and set-up merchant portals;
- Manage and support multiple SharePoint team sites and Community sites;
- Provide SharePoint to users at multiple sites and promote user acceptance;
- Provide to new and existing staff for Confidential specific software and processes.
Confidential, El Dorado Hills, CA
Supervisor, Product Development Quality Assurance
- Managed a team of eight software quality assurance specialists that provided software testing and analysis to ensure high - quality releases. Responsibilities included:
- Ensure all code was properly tested, including full regression testing for existing products;
- Managed the Heat ticket queues to facilitate balanced work distribution to team members;
- Attended project meetings to track status and provide testing feedback;
- Utilized software defect tracking tools, HP Quality Center and Clarify;
- Provided reports and statistics from data in HP Quality Center and SharePoint;
- Facilitated and managed development projects with local and off-shore resources;
- Provided technical support to both internal and external users, working closely with Client Services;
- Provided business analyst input into prospective projects;
- Created and maintained technical documentation in support of business applications;
- Participated as a member of the Change Management Board and Business Continuity team;
- Managed department SharePoint collaboration site; and acted as company point person for SharePoint best practices.
Supervisor, Business Systems & Distributed Applications
- Managed a small development team through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), developing software applications from concept through post - implementation. All projects were delivered on-time and within budget. Responsibilities included:
- Created web-based application in support of Finance, Client Services, and Production (Manufacturing);
- Web based applications developed in Java, Java Script, Ajax;
- Developed and maintained national CRM application;
- Facilitated project management roles and business analyst role for the national CRM product;
- Migrated the company s Oracle Financials from a former parent company, and ongoing support;
- Participated in a major financials project, developing in-depth knowledge, performing initial conversions, and developing additional functionality;
- Maintained excellent working relationships with all internal departments;
- Researched and tested application delivery methods;
- Provided technical documentation for application installations;
- Created computer based (CBT's) to train end-users;
- Managed client server applications;
- Managed resources on nationwide intranet development team;
- Participated in steering committees and other cross-functional and project teams.
Supervisor, Help Desk
- Managed seven network support specialists at three locations. Responsibilities included:
- Monitored, assigned, and re - directed resources as necessary to comply with service level agreements;
- Acted as project lead for Client Services projects;
- Produced reports for technicians and management;
- Assisted with testing and deployment of enterprise-wide applications;
- Served as a technical resource to other departments and participated in their planning committees;
- Acted as a liaison between the user community and Information Systems.
Network Support Specialist
- Installed, repaired, and performed preventative maintenance on desktop computers;
- Diagnosed and resolved problems affecting network performance;
- Implemented and maintained enterprise calendaring system (Meeting Maker);
- Performed backups and restores of critical data on Novell LAN;
- Provided network administration on Novell LAN, including network rights, directory rights, and space restrictions;
- Documented installation procedures in HTML;
- Managed blanket purchase agreements with vendors for technical support.