- Business Analysis Budgeting/Forecasting Process Improvement
- Financial Analysis Business Valuation Project Management
- Advanced MS Excel Data Analysis/Management (SQL) Requirements Gathering
- Big data analysis focusing on pulling and analyzing tax data which supports Amazons internal accounting teams.
- Assisting team with business rule creation/modification and transitioning business rules to a new platform.
- Azure Marketplace payouts team was responsible for all financial payments made to marketplace publishers.
- Analyzed and reported on payouts trends, payout issues and resolution time utilizing Power BI platform.
- Created business processes and SQL database for investigating 40,000 problematic payout transactions.
- Team successfully identified $5MM in problematic payout transactions, which resulted in $1MM of compensatory adjustments to publishers.
Business Valuation Financial Analyst
- Built financial valuation models using Income, Market and Asset based valuation approaches.
- Worked with clients to obtain all financial data, interview management and manage expectations of process.
- Constructed comprehensive valuation report for each client which consists of (Economic and Industry analysis, WACC estimation, 5 - year forecasts, Non-Marketability and Minority discounts, Valuation conclusion).
- Created new financial reporting and improved financial operations within finance and marketing organization.
- Managed $150MM WW marketing budget(s), and all communication regarding spend, forecast and budget.
- Assisted Controller team with business partner support and enabling financial processes (Budget/Forecast, Close, Accruals, P&L and Spend reporting).
- Redesigned and improved spend reporting and established rhythm of business with business partners.
Financial Data Analyst
- Responsible for forecasting new customer growth and reporting projections to Confidential on a monthly basis.
- Assisted with the development of the overall financial model and established departmental budgets.
- Analyzed roaming data and helped establish a policy for excessive roaming (helping save company $100,000).
- Worked with commissioning system developers to troubleshoot problems in software implementation.
- Analyzed customer data to understand customer trends, which enabled strategic business decisions.
- Established call center metrics for direct-to-consumer outbound telesales marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on marketing campaign execution and performance at call centers.
- Developed and maintained executive-level metrics to communicate campaign success and call center operational efficiencies. Helped improve customer retention rates and customer satisfaction.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Developed operational reports for the Worldwide Services Sales team. The reports were designed to identify areas of opportunity (whitespace) and provide strategic guidance.
- Supported the rollout of the Confidential EPG customer connection pilot program.
- Developed project road map in coordination with other team members and cross-functional teams.
- Supplied all Confidential subsidiaries with volume licensing data and reporting.
- Documented technical specifications of tool and instructions for end users.
- Generated a division-wide reporting solution from cross-functional team input (Lease Administration, Transaction management, Finance and Accounting) to provide consistent and standardized data points.
- Managed timelines, stakeholders and issue resolution for several real estate projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for driving execution of project plan, and reporting success/failures during team meetings.
- Identified new operational methodology to efficiently manage data and strategic planning.
- Lead business analyst and project manager for telecom order management software implementation.
- Responsible for developing business and functional requirements for order management software (SDLC).
- Facilitated large sessions for business users, helpdesk and internal testing teams.
- Managed key business stakeholders and ensured software development met identified business requirements.
- Created the test plans and managed the execution of all testing efforts for the project.
- Responsible for researching and analyzing system inconsistencies, improving data integrity and data quality.
- Completed large data cleanup projects, which were needed after large database conversion.
- Led integration and regression testing for all new software releases of telecom billing application.
- Worked closely with the business requirements team to implement all new functionality into production.
- Performed data architect activities to create test data (call records) for mediation and billing system testing.