- Over 7 years of Experience as a Taleo Consultant/ Business Analyst having Functional /Business experience in all phases of Implementations, Upgrades and supporting of Oracle HCM and Taleo.
- Experience and Knowledge in HCM domain with focus on areas like of Taleo Recruiting, Taleo Onboarding transations, Taleo Learn, Taleo Performance, Taleo Connect Client (TCC), Business object /OBI reporting.
- Experience in system design, configuring system functionality, configuring recruiting system functionality
- Completed two full cycle Taleo Enterprise Recruiting and Onboarding Transitions Implementations.
- Experience in Taleo Business edition and Taleo enterprise edition.
- Extensively worked on converting PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM designs into Functional and Technical specifications for clients.
- Experience implementing Taleo Application with Oracle peoplesoft HCM Application.
- Expertise in gapgap preparation of Business Requirements document, Technical Design document and Test plans to meet project - specific standards.
- Functional lead for 4 Successful migrations under Taleo Enterprise Edition, 2 migrations from 7.0 to 7.5. 1 migration to Taleo Client Connect,
- Partnered with two associates in the design, configuration and migration of data into new applicant tracking system (ATS) known as Taleo.
- Hands on Functional knowledge of Taleo including online configurations, with technical understand of the Taleo architecture.
- Hands-on with Oracle HCM Benefit Cloud implementation - Payroll Calendars (3rd Party Payroll Model), Program Life Events.
- Experience managing SAAS applications like SuccessFactors, Taleo, SumTotal Learning Management System and VEMO.
- Experience in using report writing tools such as Business Objects, OBIEE, Crystal Reports, SAS or other report-writing software.
- Knowledge of Oracle Taleo version 15A & 15B.
- Worked on PeopleSoft Payroll, in the area of WFA, Core HR, Recruitment, Base Benefit and Benefits Administration, Time & Labor, E-Recruitmnet,Absence Management, E-performance, and Customization of PeopleSoft delivered records, pages, people code, SQR, Application package, application engine and components.
- Experience in human resource management system (HRMS), HRIS products via software as a service (SAAS) module.
- Experience in end user support, Integration support experience
- Time & Labor, Core HR, Position Management, Benefits, (MSS, ESS) for public and private sectors & Oracle Taleo 15A/B, 14 A/B and 11 A/B.
- Evaluating Taleo 12 features and prepares recommendation for business on key upgrade features and enhancements.
- Experience in conducting GAP analysis between AS-IS and TO-BE by involving in Subject Matter Experts (SME), SWOT analysis, Cost Benefit analysis for the project.
- Conduct Requirement gathering sessions with Recruiting Leads and Onshore stakeholders.
- Mapped key legacy features to the OLF while using human resource information systems and PeopleSoft for implementation via Taleo Connect Client (TCC).
- Worked several projects which included the implementation and deployment of both the (TEE) Recruiting and (TEE) Onboarding Transitions Modules within the Taleo global ATS.
- Implementation of Oracle HCM eBusiness Suite R12.1.3 for Core HR; SSHR; OLM; Absence Management,
Approvals Management Engine (AME) Payroll, Benefits Management and Business Intelligence.
- Conducted baseline testing in Taleo 12 Staging and perform gap analysis.
- Complete configuration changes in Staging as per finalized design document and Impact Matrix. Primary areas: Recruiting Settings, General Settings, User Types and Message Templates.
- Good knowledge of the SDLC process and methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and RUP on projects like Planning, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance with Strong Testing skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office proficiency, Taleo System Administration, Taleo Connect Client.
- Experience working with business users to analyze and document business requirements and system functional specifications for projects that follow Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Wrote extensive SQL queries during UAT and data validation.
- Compose, modify, and update postings from job boards, social media platforms and various professional sites. Use Taleo software's ATS for applicant tracking.
- Work closely with hiring managers and HR Business partners to define and qualify requirements and to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Responsible for installing Taleo Connect Client, System testing, FTP.
- Good documentation and Process management skills with an ability to effectively understand the business requirement to develop a quality product.
- Experience using application program interfces (APIs) to transfer data between systems.
Oracle Taleo Business Edition (TBE): - 15A,15B
Oracle Taleo Enterprise Edition (TEE): 15B,15B
Methodologies: - Agile Modeling, Scrum, SDLC model, Waterfall model, Use Cases, JAD
Database Tools: - SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, MySQL, Toad
Project Management tools: - JIRA, Outlook, MS Share point, ALM, Jabber
ETL Tools: - IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Informatica PowerCenter, and Microsoft SSIS
Databases: - Oracle, MySQL 5.0, IBM DB2 9, and MS SQL Server 2008/2012
Other Tools: - Clear Case, MS SharePoint, Documentum, and Filenet
Languages: - UML, C, C++, HTML, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, ASP.NET
Business Tools: - MS Visio, MS Project, MS Access, MS Office Suite, Visual Paradigm, CA ERwin Data Modeler, Business Object, MicroStrategy.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: -
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Taleo / Peoplesoft Consultant
- Worked on Troubleshooting access issue and integration of Taleo with custom applications.
- Resolution of errors using Taleo Connect Client. Planed and implemented scripts upgrade from various data integration from version 12 to 15B.
- Served as subject matter expert (SME) in client implementations of Taleo Learn.
- Assisted Talent Management Staffing department with creating and posting Taleo requisitions.
- Implementation experience in Oracle Taleo Recruiting, Onboarding, Transitions and Performance Modules. Extraction of data from Serenic systems and import to Taleo via integration.
- Eliminated tracking processes external to the ATS.
- Involved in importing/exporting data from client's ERP to Taleo using TCC (Taleo Connect Client).
- Implemented and utilized Oracle HCM/HRMS with Taleo cloud base services.
- Enabled recruiters, employees, and candidates to share jobs across hundreds of social networks with the help of Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert resource regarding Taleo ATS functionality, processes, and issue resolution.
- Consulted with Taleo Onboarding team on integration details for TEE Recruit.
- Provided overall management of the Taleo Implementation Program, which included the Global implementation of the Oracle Taleo Talent Management Suite of applications to include Recruiting, Social Sourcing, Transitions (Onboarding), Goal Management, Performance Management, Development Management and Succession Planning. Recruiting
- Worked on TCC scripts to shift data to peoplesoft.
- Provided post-production support to client, resolved issues, assisted users with additional training, and supported HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Taleo.
- Developed innovative solutions using Oracle E-Business Suite for various Cloud/Fusion HCM business requirements.
- Training Interns on all aspects of Talent Acquisitions as it pertains to business growth and the HR function.
- Provided Solution Design across the breadth of the Taleo Recruiting & onboarding Transitions cloud and lead Full Life Cycle implementation.
- Participated in the analysis and definition of efficient, cost effective solutions, Gap Analysis, Business Impact Analysis Evaluate and reengineer existing systems, tools, methodologies, Standardization of processes (SQA, Test processes, and Configuration management).
- Created and document a formal recruitment process and a formal Taleo usage process.
- Determined options for transforming HR vendor files to be imported into Oracle HCM or payroll system.
- Used SAAS model in which all software and information resides in data centers operated and secured by taleo .
- Responsible for Taleo integrations and upgrade projects.
- Designed Organizational Data Mapping Process Flows between HRMS, Global Data Warehouse and Taleo.
- Helped manage the entire recruiting life-cycle, actively participating in all staffing related activities and cross functional projects.
- Worked on Setting the system level Org Structure - internal field level design (OLF).
- Created meta data values for integration values between PS & Taleo and analysis of Peoplesoft Sample Data.
- Worked on IVR integration, used for interview, scheduling and for high volume hiring capabilities.
- Managed the data migration from existing ATS/CRM to Taleo.
- Worked on TCC scripts application based on linux and windows.
- Worked with the business owners to create processes in SAP to meet and enhance their needs for daily operations within the company.
- Worked closely with the Core PeopleSoft Recruiting Team to correct implementation setup errors and production support. Core member of a reverse-conversion to a non-PeopleSoft ATS.
- Built and modified existing xml scripts in Taleo Connect Client. Resolution of errors using Taleo Connect Client.
- Provided Transition/Transformation, Change Management Consultation and Business Process Engineering services to the clients to adapt to the changing technology landscape.
- Conducted Requirement Gathering workshops; develop configuration workbooks and integration data maps.
- Worked extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Extensive Knowledge in analyzing, planning, testing, support implementing of PUM images, Tax Updates & processing Year End Processing (US & CAN).
- Proficiency with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
- Managed tester resources which included Test Script Creation for the client's approval, Test Execution Scheduling, Resource Scheduling, Defect Management, and detailed Project Status Reporting to PMO.
- Conversant with Taleo, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Office, and all web browsers.
Business Analyst (Taleo Implementation)
- Data mapping and creating and maintain all record of all contracts such as Drilling, Filed Services, Land, Leases IT Software, license and maintenance such contracts that are active, up for renewal and or flag further research are needed.
- Operated Taleo talent applicant tracking systems to submit candidates to client.
- Developed onboarding process to meet the needs of different Recruiting groups to bring new hires onboard.
- Conducted internal audits, mapping contract data/ data mining and maintained current records regarding a variety of contracts such as: Construction, Drilling, IT, Lease, Consultant, Confidentiality, Waivers, Statements of Work, Amendments, for terms, renewals, conditional requirement, rates/ schedules, users requirement or maintenance assistance allowable hours, and land, drilling or rental requirements or conditions as well as costs.
- Created Linear Programming Model (LP) for production scheduling in oil & gas and transportation distribution problems in gas pipelines.
- Managed the configuration of the Taleo product as well as the collection of content for the, job descriptions, assessments and Taleo correspondence.
- Conducted interviews with the clients for gathering requirements and evaluation/analysis of their data. Converted the business requirements into IT specifications.
- Deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading commercial and public sector organizations in and across AP Oil wells with access to different resources.
- Establishing new configuration processes within Taleo Recruitment Systems to better recruitment processes.Track recruitment efforts with TALEO OBI reporting system.
- Performed the requirement analysis and documented the requirements.
- Gathering and documenting the requirements that are critical to the business mission and using those requirements to design application software using a Use Case in Requisite Pro.
- Created Use Cases, Workflows, and Screen Shots for the Application
- Developed the business and functional requirement specification describing and prioritizing of the requirements.
- Identified and documented issues, risk and gaps, their descriptions, their impact and provided recommendation and alternatives to develop the application to meet the user requirements.
- Member of the knowledge-sharing platform of Oracle Taleo to seek instant information on any system related bug or an issue.
- Attended required meetings with Executive Staff and Consultants in dept such as (VP, IT, Contract, Insurance and Legal Representatives alignment with all departments for implementation.
- Creation and Modification of all BusinessObjects Reports in the Taleo Reporting and Analytics module. Heavily involved in the original implementation of Taleo at KCI.
- Identified expiration dates, conditional clauses, resolve and close gaps on contracts and tracked business functions for Implementation system conversion.
- Data mapping of contract analysis to SharePoint for system conversion.
- Drafting and negotiations of contracts with new vendors such as General Agreements,W-9, Rates/Schedules, Terms and Conditions.
- Analyze Contracts for legal / compliance (dates and content in contract) (for all departments) such as drilling for wells, IT software, license and maintenance, lease, land.
Confidential - Secaucus, NJ
Taleo Functiuonal Consultant
- Developed integration points between Taleo - PeopleSoft HCM & Taleo - EBS, Taleo- Fusion (Currently ongoing) by using Import, Export, and Netchange.
- Implemented standardized processes and document management capabilities by leveraging SharePoint, IBM Blueworks Live.
- Used Taleo Connect Client 14B to export Candidate, Requisition, and Location information.
- Documented the analysis of User Requirement Document, Business Requirement Document (BRD), Technical Requirement Specification, and Functional Requirement Specification (FRS).
- Strategically developed and analyzed Taleo reports and metrics, and manages ad-hoc report requests.
- Developed/configured effort across Taleo SmartOrg, Recruiting,Onboarding transations,Evaluation Management, Advance E-Offer, E-Share, Contextualization’s, Career Section, Transitions and Learn.
- Analyzed all gathered requirements data, verify requirements and create business requirement Documents (BRD).
- Integrated peoplesoft HCM/Hr mudules with taleo cloud services and Oracle cloud Fusion HCM.
- Improved the quality of client workforce, help employees develop career paths, and create actionable development plans with Oracle Taleo Enterprise Cloud Service.
- Worked with HRIS department regarding various change requests, prioritize the change requests and initiate the development cycle.
- Educated and reinforced scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders.
- Implemented process improvements with recruiting team, and relaunched iCims ATS.
- Conducted Gap Analysis between "As is" and "To be" process for the applications. Participated in the Logical and Physical Design sessions and develop Design Documents.
- Performed Fit and gap analysis of client requirements to HCM functionality.
- Started and developed the Center of Excellence for all Taleo projects. Includes functional, technical, and warranty support for TEE projects.
- Partnered with Taleo Support team to ensure all production issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Involved in Oracle Taleo deployments and supporting of Taleo Recruiting and Learn.
- Utilized Taleo Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for Data interpretation and analysis, Social Media, Open Web Searches, Job boards.
- Hand on Functional knowledge of Taleo Recruiting and Learn including online configurations, with technical understand of the Taleo architecture and integrations.
- Developed process maps and evaluated functional process to implement ATS process.
- Responsible for installing Taleo Connect Client, System testing, FTP.
- Coordinated hiring processes including resume submittals to clients through Bullhorn, Fieldglass, Beeline and Pro-Unlimited, interview scheduling using Outlook and JobDiva; follow-ups and new hires orientations to assess and assist candidates.
- Created Implementation Project, Manage Profile Options, Create Implementation Users, Create Data Role for implementation Users, Manage Enterprise HCM Information, Manage Legal Entity.
- Responsible for making UML diagrams (ERD, Flow Chart, and Activity Diagram) on Microsoft Visio.
- Gathered, analyzed and documented business requirements, implemented/configured system and/or processes to support the design and development for technology and/or global business processes.
Reporting Analyst (Taleo/IQNavigator) Responsible for conducting meetings with the vendor as part of testing.
- Responsible for system integration testing and created test cases and reported issues in JIRA.
- Conducted recruiting by application tracking system (Taleo), referrals, and mass hiring, as required (quarterly) - hiring 50-75 new hires per quarter.
- Worked together with deployment partner and project manager consulted with business users to design, build and deploy Workday HCM suite.
- Controlled store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and coaching employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Experienced in Oracle Taleo deployments and supporting of Taleo Recruiting and Learn.
- Achieved financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Driven the SIT and UATs with users and got Sign offs from business and Testing team.
- Workedwith Oracle open Service request, get software upgrades and resolve system issues for Taleo.
- Knowledge in developing various reports using PS Query manager and Xml Publisher.
- Worked on automated testing tools like Quick Test Professional, Test Director, Win Runner, Load Runner, Mercury Quality Center.
- Responsible for the Project Management for Taleo Recruiting, onboarding, Social Sourcing and Transitions (Onboarding) implementation.
- Supported SQR interfaces between PeopleSoft and SAAS Applications.
- Modified batch scripts for scheduling in Taleo Connect Client.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Taleo Business/Functional Analyst
- Maintained integrations between Oracle/Taleo Recruiting and internal/external partners including background check, assessment, tax credit, CRM, and virtual interview.
- Managed configuration, system optimization, training, and reporting for Taleo enterprise solution.
- Assisted recruiters with general hiring needs on a regular basis and maintains job requisitions.
- Responsible for successful implementation of the Global Taleo 10 Upgrade.
- Developed the To Be system by preparing Gap/Impact/Root Cause Analysis reports from As Is system.
- Identified, built, and maintained a steady pipeline of qualified candidates as well as manage potential large growth opportunities using Taleo Work with business users to identify and document systems requirement.
- Modified existing PL/SQL packages and develop new ones as required by the HRIS team.
- Administered and managed security for Taleo BO and OBI environments.
- Documented the changes that are being implemented in Oracle HR System using Microsoft Share Point application.
- Managed Open Enrollment process and assist the HRIS team to plan and implement the Open Enrollment process.
- Coordinated all QA activities and enhancements using Agile Methodology.
- Hands on experience in Taleo, Oracle Learning Management, Oracle Purchasing, and Oracle Order Management modules.
- Performed Taleo requisition maintenance. Closed requisitions, verified source of hire, candidate management.
- Translated requirements into functional requirements performs data and process modeling Design interfaces and reports.
- Managed change and leads, coordinates/performs testing and validation of requirements Organizes end user training.
- Monitored and troubleshoo system support request.
- Supported all talent acquisition and onboarding systems (i.e. Taleo ATS) and integrations with HRIS systems. Responsible for full project lifecycle, including gathering requirements, developing test plans, test scripts, process flows, testing, training, and communication.
- Involved in tracking, identifying, monitoring and communicating any issues related to HRIS projects and closely tracking issues that occurred during the entire course
- Worked in a Scrum team environment and participate in backlog review and Sprint planning sessions, following agile methodology.
- Responsible for updating, auditing and maintaining integrity of data and tables of HRIS database.
- Responsible for the analysis and development of global HRIS, procurement and financial applications presented on the SharePoint platform.
- Incorporated Rational Unified Process (RUP) to create Business Requirement Document Specifications using MS Visio and MS Word.
- Core Taleo applicant tracking system (ATS) implementation project team member, responsible for evaluating vendors and participating in global planning activities, such as participating in vendor demonstrations, providing minimum system requirements, and reviewing RFPs.
- Collaborated with key business partners to determine ongoing recruitment needs.