Seasoned Sales Engineering Director with proven track record of leveraging motivation and development skills to create senior level world recognized teams. Results driven leader who consistently outperforms technically, delivers customer results above quota and has global experience supporting accounts, managing and engineers, and leading cross functional efforts.
Tools: & Methodologies: CRM, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Sharepoint, SalesForce.com
SKILL: Organization, Motivation, Management, Sales, Marketing, Relationship, Customer Focus, Project Management, Program Management, Data Mining, P&L, Budget, Confidential Selling, SaaS, Practice Management, Consulting, Delivery, Mentoring, Coaching, Target Account Selling, Value Based Selling, Confidential Selling, Miller Heiman
Confidential, Califon, NJBusiness Development Manager
- Developed and implemented business models, sales strategies and marketing plans to enable Trusted Silicon Stratus to apply IaaS, WFaaS, to the EDA industry.
- Obtained commitment from critical entities in the supply chain that enabled this concept to transition from idea to production.
- Document Management and Search Engine Company
- Developed and implemented sales processes which improved the efficiencies and effectiveness of the technical sales engagement process.
- Created and implemented a development plan for sales engineers that couples advancement to successful sales closure.
- Mentored account executives in sales and technical engagement strategies and tactics.
- Managed a global team of solutions engineers (North America and Europe).
- Health Services Provider
- Provided sales, marketing and operations consulting resulting in 60% growth in one year.
- Authored BI and VBA Excel applications to optimize operating processes.
Confidential, Marshalltown, IA
Business Development Manager
- Developed strategy for and led new initiative to drive pipeline growth in the areas of Higher Ed, AEC, and Smart Manufacturing.
- Led a campaign to develop a strategy around Smart Manufacturing and the Internet of Things ( Confidential ).
- Managed, built and developed a remote solutions engineering team.
- Architected and implemented a relationship based model defining the working relationship between sales, Confidential engineering and the customer.
- Developed for and trained both sales and pre - sales in account development skills such as discovery, SPIN questioning, and strategic development.
- Managed a global team of solutions engineers (North America and Europe) and supported sales through strategy development in accounts.
- Utilized SFDC extensively to develop, manage and analyze sales team processes.
- Drove focus and consistency in the execution of all Confidential Customer Care related matters to a customer.
- Nurtured customer relationship and acted as a sales enabler to drive re-purchase loyalty toward Confidential equipment and software.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Director of Pre-Sales Engineering
- Hired, trained, motivated, managed and retained core senior technical teams; pre-sales, post sales, and professional service, supporting Confidential ’s verification software exceeding $100 Million in yearly sales.
- Led and process efforts in cross functional teams across EMEA, Asia Pac, and NA.