- A highly qualified Quality Assurance Analyst with a proven management record of accomplishments and outstanding analytical/personal skills seeking Quality Assurance Analyst position.
- Experience in various domains - government, banking, military, retail and telecom.
- Experience in Business Requirements gathering and elicitation.
- Complete working knowledge of SDLC and STLC lifecycle models in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in testing Web applications on multiple browsers.
- Experience in Backend testing by writing complex SQL queries, joins and stored procedures.
- Solid experience in Manual Testing and beginner level experience in Automation Testing.
- Experience in writing Test Plans, defining Test Cases, developing and maintaining Test Scripts.
- Experience in Unit Testing, Integration, Functional, Regression, White Box and Black Box testing.
- Experience in facing the client and corresponding regularly for presentations, tasks and processes discussions.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed and learn quickly in challenging environments.
- Possess excellent communication, documentation, organization skills and the ability to meet stringent deadlines.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, VBScript, HTML
Web Technologies: ASP.NET
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle.
Testing Tools: MSTest, NUnit, Quick Test Pro, Selenium
Defect Tracking: Test Director
Test Design: BDD, POM, Specflow
Methodologies: SDLC, STLC, OOAD, Waterfall, Agile
Freelance Investment Adviser
- Learned test automation tool Selenium on my own and wrote NUnit test cases modeled using Behavior Driven Design (BDD) implementation tool Specflow(.NET version of Cucumber) on Visual Studio 2017 for multiple browsers. (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox)
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Tested the C-SCAPE bank examination web application in an Agile environment .
- Learned test automation tool Quick Test Pro (QTP) on my own and wrote test cases.
- Managed a QTP contractor by providing guidance on developing test scripts and making sure the test scripts ran as expected.
- Oversaw a manual testing contractor’s work by inspecting and fine tuning her SQL queries.
- Identified defects, tracked resolution of problems, and retested defect corrections.
- Tested the application on different browsers like Internet Explorer and Chrome, to make sure the application performed well on different platforms.
- Interacted with business users to gather and document system requirements.
- Analyzed Business Requirements to write manual Test Cases.
- Worked with complex business models and reporting requirements.
- Tested the reporting functionality of the application by running MicroStrategy Reports.
- Performed data analysis, querying of data and wrote stored procedures.
- Maintained high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and through solutions to customer problems.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Developed ASP.NET web pages used for displaying financial data and launching Crystal/Excel reports.
- Tested deliverables thoroughly and participated in UAT with end users.
- Created Requirements documentation based on System Change Requests as part of the Army Training Module (ATM) project.
- Ensured all deliverables followed corporate SDLC policies and guidelines.
- Performed data analysis as it pertains to issues and gaps.
- Provided technical and business support to system end users.
- Calculated man hour estimates based on the urgency, size and complexity of user requests.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures and Tables in the SQL Server 2000/2005 databases.
- Processed ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) requests by moving data from MS Access to SQL Server database and vice versa using DTS/SSIS.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Worked on VETS project for the Department of Labor.
- Coded web pages using ASP.NET.
- Implemented Business-to-Business web processes to retrieve data from the second party and to populate the local Data Warehouse with this data.
- Used the TOAD tool to query the Oracle database and process the returned data.
- Communicated changes to various levels.
- Improved the business process, saving the company substantial amount of dollars.
- Coded sections of a bankruptcy application processing application using C on Unix.
- Maintained Requirements traceability.
- Wrote clear and detailed Requirements documents.
- Created detailed Test Cases using Test Director.