Experienced Sales Associate with worldwide account experience building and maintaining market presence in managed services while driving revenue within highly competitive markets. Collaborated to create Managed Service and Reseller Channel programs with product revenue over $20 Million over 3 years, worked with internal and external world - wide sales teams to forecast and close revenue, established relationships across all internal business units to support customer loyalty and high satisfaction, trained internal and reseller sales teams online and onsite to grow channel business.
Keywords: SDN, NFV, WAN, LAN, APM, MPLS, Application Performance Management, Cloud Migration, IT Transformation, Network Migration, NPM, multi-tenants, service providers, channel, d Confidential center consolidation, cloud, SAAS.
Sales Business Development
- Exceeded forecasted revenue of new business and maintenance 2016, 2017.
- Responsible for strategic vision of $25 million-dollar product line for premier Application Performance Management monitoring solution within managed services for AT&T, Verizon, Global Crossing, XO Communications, Sprint, and NTT-America.
- Collaborated to create Managed Service and Reseller Channel programs with product revenue over $20 Million over 3 years.
- Coordinated internal and external world-wide sales teams to forecast and close revenue.
- Established relationships across all internal business units to support customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Trained internal and reseller sales teams online and onsite to grow channel business.
- Developed compelling business cases and bringing additional products to market to include company strategic virtual cloud monitoring solutions and hardware-based solutions.
- Managing rollout of sales strategic software as a sales service for Verizon called Application Assurance Services (AAS).
- Responsible for gathering customer requirements, competitive information, market opportunities, understanding enterprise service intelligence and translating into product requirements for enterprise and managed services.
- Collaborated with all partners, including customers, sales engineers, business development, engineering, finance, IT, sales and marketing to ensure on-time and successful delivery of legacy and additional products.
- Led road map technical requirements for network, application, and end user experience solutions offered to managed service provides, like AT&T, Verizon, Global Crossing, XO Communications, etc.
- Launched successful new high-speed application and network hardware and software solution to enterprise, value added resellers, and carrier markets.
- Capture and articulate voice of the Managed Service Provider (MSP) customer and industry trends and translated into product requirements with high margins as part of the sales and engineering teams.
- Meet and interact with customers, sales, business owners, engineering, and marketing while driving towards future enhancements and products.
Sr. Product Manager
- Exceeded forecasted revenue of new business and maintenance 2013, 2014, 2015.
- Released successful new high-speed application and network hardware and software solution to enterprise, value added resellers, and carrier markets.
- Capture and articulate voice of the customer and industry trends and translated into product requirements with high margins as part of the sales and engineering teams.
- Meet and interact with customers, sales professionals, business owners, engineering, and marketing while driving towards future enhancements and products.
Service Provider Channel Manager
- Part of a five-person federal team meeting quota by 130% with complex LAN, WAN, and D Confidential Center solutions.
- Responsible for business development within the Federal Channel to include Service Providers
- Developed customized and pricing for federal system integrator and VAR channel partners.
Sales Territory Manager
- Drove growth in enterprise sales and revenue growth for the DC, MD, VA, WVA territory in Application Performance Management solutions via MSP (managed service providers), VARs (Value Added Resellers), and Enterprise customers.
- Stabilized and grew forecast for territory Initiated market research, contacting customers, and worked closely will all lines of the business to exceed customer expectations.
- Provided accurate monthly sales production utilizing CRM system and other reporting as needed.
Professional Services and Manager
- Trained world-wide sales teams in Asia, EMEA, North America, and Latin America on Network Performance solution.
- Provided highest caliber to VARs, Service Providers, and End Users on core product lines.
- Wrote and supported technical Statement of Works (SOWs) for system upgrades and integrations to third party platforms.
- Created new hire sales on boarding program with highly effective results in sales enablement while transferring market insight, technological advantages, and effective sales techniques.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Manager of Professional Services
- Managing the Professional Services Department including Technical Department, Statement of Works, proposals, post-sales support, and technical installations including custom solutions with third party systems.
- Led and supported Asia Pacific sales and sales engineering while ramping global sales force on new products.
- Developed half-day overviews to 5-day technical presentations and workshops across intensive LAN and WAN monitoring products using a classroom network to provide hands-on, real-time for system/sales engineers, sales personal, technical assistance center (TAC) and customers.
- Designed custom Learning Management System for tracking and scheduling of students and courses.
- Marketed the technical and professional services department via public and internal announcements via email blasts, webinars, and .pdfs.
- Maintained consistently high scores for Overall, Presentation Skills, Subject Knowledge, Ability to Answer Questions, and Course Material for over seven years.
- Provided drop-in sales support for existing and future customers with seminars and for increasing customer satisfaction and increased revenue with Fortune 500 accounts on complex solutions.