Solutions - driven professional with solid background driving key infrastructure initiatives from planning through implementation, achieving positive and measurable organizational impact. Leverages technical background and leadership abilities to manage high-performing teams in delivery of complex projects. Effectively engage stakeholders at all levels serving as a liaison between the customer and the organization as well as between IT and the business. Excels at defining and executing overall program concept and direction as well as identifying areas of improvement to ensure high level of efficiency and excellence.
IT Project Management | Team Building | Risk Management | Infrastructure | Client Relations | Stakeholder Engagement | Process Improvements | Cost Controls | Budgeting | Strategic Planning | Project Scheduling Empowering Leadership | Persuasive Communicator | Negotiations | Agile Project Management| Escalation Management | SLA
- Work with project teams, internal and partners, to plan and execute on project deliverables while managing customer expectations.
- Serve as point of escalation for all program challenges, working with internal and external stakeholders towards resolution
- Define governance process of project issues, reporting laterally and hierarchical on project status
Business Transformation Program Manager
- Took over leadership of project with unknown timelines, working closely with project team and senior leaders to understand and resolve challenges, move project forward, and achieve $4M savings due to enhanced time management.
- Implemented project management governance practice to track milestones and issues, providing management with a cohesive view of programs and project.
- Led project with accelerated timeline to achieve savings of $2.5M by implementing strategic risk management plans to minimize system breakage and allow for project execution.
- Worked with business unit to gather requirements for software development projects, market project develop and deploy.
- Improved of service level agreement (SLA) metrics by implementing additional processes to identify and resolve potentially missed SLA.
- Managed customer or service escalation, identifying root causes and determining solutions to ensure issue is not repeated
- Resolved delays in project implementation, working closely with customer to identify and settle any outstanding issues to put project back on track.
- Implemented managed print environment consisting of mobile print, advanced features and basic functionality for 54K users, managing project execution to deliver on time and on budget.
- Managed project budget focusing on cost and revenue, completing revenue, cost, and gross profit projections to evaluate project status and potential for cost reductions.
- Worked with customer to design advanced solution printing environment, determining traffic routing, load balancing and ensuring appropriate security are in place
- Work with customer to install servers/test applications and redundancy before release into environment
- Resolved conflict with key customer system function (server, routing, application and circuit connectivity) as a result of project implementation through rapid development of custom technology solution to resolve issue, increasing system functionality and customer satisfaction.
- Worked with customer and project team to complete infrastructure testing, application accessibility, latency, redundancy before release into production
- Implemented data center consolidation consisting of hosted facility and on-site data centers, establishing disaster recovery processes and reducing customer facility space requirements.
- Oversaw data center migration, relocations, mergers, consisting of 10 data centers, 1K servers, 100 routers/switches and 40 circuits, executing on project deliverables to complete transition on time and on budget.
- Worked closely with third-party vendors, managing deliverables and resolving open items.
- Held weekly status calls, provide status reports to client and management
- Worked with customers to gather requirements and develop customized application for use of trading or informational awareness
Client Implementation Specialist/ Project Manager
- Worked directly with clients on implementation of Market Data infrastructure.
- Assisted with site preparation and navigation. Developed and maintained ongoing client relationships
- Completed customer data center buildout with aggressive 3-month timeline, working closely with vendors to determine interim and alternate solutions for circuit implementation to deliver project on time.
- Delivered project updates to key stakeholders, providing risk assessment and contingency planning on potential delays.
- Worked with circuit vendors to implement, test or troubleshoot circuits prior to hand off
- Resolved outstanding customer VOIP infrastructure issues. Served as Operations Team Lead and managed team availability.
- Documented processes following ISO standards and worked with Call Center to fulfill client service and MAC requests.