- Certified Salesforce professional (19576819) (19810899) around 5 years of professional experience in the IT industry with hands on experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform as a Salesforce Administrator, Developer and Release Manager.
- Experience with SDLC process in agile methodology. Strong implementation and rollout experience with salesforce.com CRM (Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud) and Force.com platform.
- Expertise Managing Users, Data Management, Generating Reports, Dashboards, Communication Templates, Tasks and Events.
- Strong Experience in creating, managing Applications, Custom Objects, Custom tabs, Fields, Relationships, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, Email Templates, Report Types, Workflow Rules, and Approval Process, SOQL, SOSL and DML operations.
- Extensive knowledge and customization experience on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management and Case Management.
- Created fields, Page layouts, Custom Formula fields, Custom Objects and Process Builders and also flows in the orgs.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com change/deployment management, including: setting up orgs and refreshing sandboxes, Scheduling releases and release processes, and segregating apps based on platforms to minimize management overheads.
- Worked on reporting tools for Business users and stakeholders; involved in creating reports and dashboards using Lightening Analytics and corporate Data Warehousing tools.
- Experience in automating business process using Workflow Rules, Process Builders, Approval Process and Auto - Response Rules.
- Implementation of Salesforce Security Controls such as Field-level security and Organization-wide Defaults, Profiles, Permission Sets, Queues, role-hierarchy, company profile. Experience writing the Sharing-Rules as per requirements.
- Good knowledge on Salesforce development tools such as Eclipse, Workbench, Apex Data Loader. Working knowledge of Apex and Visualforce.
- Worked with Salesforce tools and corporate integration platforms (IBM and Oracle) to perform the Data Migration and Data Cleansing operations.
- Experienced in Data Model testing, Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Integration testing, System testing, UA testing, E2E testing, Regression testing and Mobility testing, Reports testing.
- Experience in Cross browser testing including old and latest versions of IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari)
- Experience in writing and working with QA Docs (Test Plan, Scenarios, RTM, Test Case Design), Peer Reviews, Test Case Execution, analyzing the results of scripts, interaction with developers in fixing the errors by having Defect Triage meetings also has sound working experience with various cross functional teams.
- Practical experience in effort estimation and risk mitigation planning.
- Provided training, guidance, feedback, and coaching to testing team members on day to day activities in QA process and in Defect Life Cycle.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, quick-learner, team-player, and a prudent Analyst/admin with strong problem-solving, analytical skills and communication skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex classes, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, lightening components, communities, Workflow & Approvals, Process Builder, Lightening Pages, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Rest and Soap API s
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Workbench, Data Loader, Lightning data service, JIRA
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, CSS design, Lightning Framework and SQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, Linux and iOS
MS: Office, Project, Excel, Access
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Salesforce Admin/Release Manager
- Coordinated and performed all Access Control, Continuous Integration, Release and deployment Management, and Audited configuration changes.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Migrated the current org into Lightening and supported all the updates for Lightening
- Migrated an old org to a new and improved org following the best practices suggested by salesforce.
- Worked closely with Business Development teams, Sales, Marketing, and Finance departments to identify current and emerging user needs related to customers and markets.
- Participated in strict Agile Scrum project management processes.
- Worked with Scrum team & Business to get requirements from End Users and transition them back to technical requirements.
- Assisting Business and Users in the configuration and maintenance of Sandbox/Production-Orgs in the Business Environment. Also worked closely with Testing Teams to facilitate successful development and QA Testing of new on-demand features and functionalities.
- Created Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Custom Formula Fields, Tabs and Apps for Data Model Requirements in the Business.
- Installed and maintained third party apps such as: Swoogo, DocuSign, Conga, etc., into salesforce environment
- Created Reports, Dashboards, Custom Reports, and provided support to corporate reporting and Data Warehouse teams.
- Created customized page layouts and record-types for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts to distinguish between multiple Sales and Support Processes.
- Worked on Security Modules of Salesforce such as creating Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Users, Sharing Rules.
- Automated business processes using Process Builder and Workflow Rules including Workflow Actions (Time Based and Immediate for Field Updates, Email Alerts, Send Emails, and Outbound Messages).
- Involved in resolving deployment errors during deployments. Acted as the configuration Lead for all deployments and deployment issues.
- Passionate to hear and follow the updates from Salesforce releases and release notes.
- Effective communication with Stakeholders and Business Users to get the requirements translated into Technical Terms.
- Implemented Sharing rules, configured permission sets, Field level Security, Record level Security.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with attention to detail, exceeding quality requirements and management skillset for overall improvement in productivity.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, CSV files, Apex Data Loader, Eclipse, Fields, Report, Custom Objects, Fields. Page Layouts, Reports and Dashboards, Sandbox, Case Management, Assignment Rules, Roll Up Summary. Lightning Connect.
Salesforce Admin/Data Analyst
- Extracting data from the database using pass through facility and libname statements and validating the data.
- Developed programs to load data from different data sources and create study specific datasets, which are used as source datasets for report generating programs.
- Maintenance of large data sets.
- Prepared new Datasets from raw data files using Import Techniques and modified existing datasets using Set, Merge, Sort, and Update, Formats, Functions and conditional statements.
- Preparing ad-hoc MIS reports & other statements with a view to apprise management of the process operations and assist in critical decision-making process
- Created custom reports and dashboards for analyzing the information provided by the user.
- Worked as team member and performed the roles of Salesforce Admin/Developer in the organization.
- Designed, implemented the custom objects, Custom tabs, Validation rules, Page Layouts, Compact Layouts, communities, chatter to suit the needs of the Application.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on detail pages.
- Implementing the requirements on Salesfroce.com platform and Force.com IDE plug-in using Eclipse.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Dashboards and Reports.
- Ability to handle workload to meet proposed deadlines.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Maintained processes of CSV import file updates for customer records into Accounts, Contacts using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Created the Reports and Dashboards as per the business requirements and provided security to report folders.
- Performed Administrative activities using Apex data loader, import wizard to Insert, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into salesforce
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Service Cloud, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML.
- Support administrative needs by filling scanning replenish inventory as needed and answering inquiries.
- Responsible for professional development and training to encourage student’s participation in extracurricular activities.
- User Account Management, Administrative task on event hosting and School accounts software updates.