- Over 7 years of Information Technology experience with 4+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM platform as a Developer and Administrator.
- Provided architectural designs based on customer requirements and led scrum meetings for the project.
- Extensive experience with Administration, Configuration, Implementation, Development and Production support events on Salesforce.com Platform.
- Proficient with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud Functionalities.
- Expertise in maintaining the Functional areas of Data Management, Forecasting, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Strong knowledge in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, case Management.
- Experience in working with Visualforce pages, Apex language.
- Developed and deployed various Force.com Apex classes, Triggers, Test classes for unit testing, Batch Apex, Schedulable jobs and Visualforce pages.
- Proficient in working with development and migration tools like Force.com IDE, Force.com explorer, Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug - in, Apex Data Loader, Data loader, Import Wizard.
- Expertise in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, development, enhancements, testing, and maintenance of standalone object oriented enterprise applications.
- Experience in Data Analysis including analysis of root cause for Incident and Problem Management.
- Possess knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support.
- Adept in writing complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within SFDC database.
- Developed programs that deal with MQ's, DB2 Stored Procedures, online CICS tools, SOLA templates.
- Tracked all production incidents via change requests and met with clients to ensure progress within defined SLAs.
- Primarily responsible for all production releases as the team's Release Manager.
- Ability to multi-task work across different applications. Diverse work experience with different functionalities of the application, with Development and Production Support projects.
- Strong experience in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle and projects built using the Agile Methodology.
- Ability to work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated, proactive and passionate to learn new technologies.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, technical documentation and reporting skills, problem solving skills accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to work within team environment and independently when needed.
- Highly skilled in communicating and collaborating with quality assurance, support and management teams to resolve all customer issues.
Sales force Technologies: Sales force CRM, Sales force SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, S Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform, Visual Workflows.
Languages: Apex, Java, C++, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, Python.
Database: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle 10g /11g, and PL/SQL.
Platforms: Windows, MAC, Linux.
IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse, Visual Studio.
Software: Microsoft Office7, Microsoft Visio, Open Office.
Sr. Salesforce Admin/Developer
Confidential - Omaha, NE
- Worked on this consolidation project, Merger project of two client's Salesforce org into one Salesforce org.
- Worked on Salesforce Design, System Implementation and Data conversion between two orgs.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com merger implementation.
- Gathered Business and Technical requirements from the clients and validated the requirements and Functional Statistics and customized the app to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Designed User stories by working with the Client's Business Team.
- Have working knowledge in Service Cloud console with exposure to CTI adapters.
- Based on business requirement, Developed the lead routing automation system in Salesforce for lead generation tool Eloqua and Marketo.
- Integrated Client's CRM databases with Salesforce through web services. Integration with TIBCO service.
- Worked on Informatica on Demand for Data conversion and Synchronization jobs for two Salesforce orgs.
- Used Force.com platform to create Lightning pages and integrated it with Amdocs.
- Managed Off-shore team of three developers and tracked the progress.
- Involved in gathering business and technical requirements for leasing quote automation and build the application right from the scratch and deploy it to production.
- Created and deployed several reports using Salesforce.com platform.
- Created custom Page layouts with custom fields and buttons based on the business logic.
- Designed and developed Visual Force pages based on the custom requirement.
- Developed Apex Classes and Extensions to add required functionality to Visual Force Pages, Wrote Apex Triggers to implement business logic which sends emails to the vendor banks for credit check and Quote processing.
- Designed and deployed custom Objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, and Auto-Response rules for automating various steps in leasing.
- Created several work flows and approval processes needed in different stages of actual quote processing.
- Worked on SFDC standard Objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, and Campaigns etc.
- Developed email templates which pulls all the data from the customer record.
- Worked on tools like Work bench, Data loader, Demand tools, Informatica for mass updates, import and export of data.
- Worked on Change sets, Packages, Eclipse, ANT migration tool for deploying apps and several other components.
- Organized meetings to provide information on progress and critical milestones of the project.
- Closely worked with SFDC Admin and Business Analysts in the Org involved in integration and merging two sales force instances.
- Sales & Service Cloud Migrations. Worked on Partner Communities and implemented Sales portal home page into Sales force using VF, html, Java Script, CSS & Ajax. Involved in Data cleaning, record de-duping and Data reconciliation during migration.
- Involved in Webinars, training sales persons how to use the application.
- Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Workflow & Approvals, Record types,, Reports, Email,, Triggers, Sharing Rules, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Validation Rules, Messaging, Dashboards, MS Project, Standard and Custom Objects, REST Interfaces
Environment: Salesforce.com, Informatica on Demand Tool, SQL Server, SOAPUI, REST COCOA Client, Apex Language, GitHub, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Migration Tool(ANT), Data Loader.
Sr. Salesforce Admin/Developer
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com Premium Tech Support Team on a regular basis.
- Interacted with various Business user groups for Gathering the requirements for salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and Installed custom apps(like Docusign, Content Collection and Drag & Drop)to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user Profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Integration using Web Sphere Cast Iron and Informatica cloud for data migration into the cloud.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and Configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Maintained User Roles, Security, Profiles, and Workflow Rules wherever necessary.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Custom Apex classes for Visualforce Page with custom controllers using Salesforce.com IDE and Apex.
- Developed Visualforce / Apex custom and extended controllers and triggers to support quotation enhancement.
- Created Custom reports and enhanced salesforce.com environment as per user needs Using Apex and Visualforce pages.
- Developed and maintained data integration / migration applications for the POS system using dBase, Delphi and Interbase (SQL) embedded database under Windows NT.
- Developed Email handlers using Apex for generating PDFs from Leads received from several sources using Apex.
- Established deployment strategy for Implementing Salesforce.com changes and Conducted unit and integration testing.
- Trained client in Salesforce configuration and development techniques.
- Configured Security and Organizational hierarchy for Salesforce implementation.
- Evaluated Salesforce.com Support module for call-center / help desk application.
- Created data migration document for import/export of data from Salesforce.com environment.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for Transactional and Contractual information.
- Designed and Deployed Custom tabs, Validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for Automating Business Logic.
- Integration with Twilio Using REST Service.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related Tasks, Email alerts, and Field updates.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, Lookups, Master-Detail relationships, Validation and Formula fields to the custom objects.
- Imported Excel-based customer data into Salesforce using LEXI Loader.
- Involved in Migrating Configuration, Data between two Salesforce production Organizations.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office to import contact information and Reports.
- Created Custom Email Templates as part of sending Alerts to users based on the business requirement.
- Was a Global Admin and handled cases escalated up the tier. Supported 750 User Licenses in resolving any user related issues.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of their sales teams.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
Confidential - Radnor, PA
- Configured security by working on Organization Wide Defaults (OWD), Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules and Manual Sharing to implement Record-based sharing.
- Configured Profiles and Administrative Permissions to grant/deny users access to platform features and Setup Audit Trail to gather information about client usage.
- Configured Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Account Management, Opportunity Management, Lead Management and Case Management and data quality management.
- Created User Groups and Configured Workflows and Assignment Rules to enable proper routing of leads to the marketing members.
- Built Customer Management app for the customer services team to track customer/client databases and financial transactions.
- Involved in integrating Spring CM app with salesforce for document and contract management.
- Implemented Single sign-on functionality for all users.
- Collected requirement for the application of the Salesforce CRM with the Customer Portal.
- Enabled Customer Portal features to train the employees with interactive information about contracts and support cases.
- Integrated Phoenix financial software with the Salesforce CRM to assist the sales team to generate quotes from various records, and data present on the Salesforce CRM.
- Migrated financial transactions using Data loader tools that enabled ease of account reconciliation of various journal accounts.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Implemented Pick Lists, Filed Dependencies, Lookups, Master Detail relationships, Validation and formula fields to the custom objects Customized Marketing application to create web to lead forms, Campaign to lead forms, assigning tasks, and managing work flows.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Sales Force Admin/Developer
Confidential - Jonesboro, AR
- Gathered user requirements and involved in Application Design Discussions and Documentation.
- Developed custom Objects, Profiles, Sharing Rules, roles and integration using Web Services, as needed by the business.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Defined Lookup and Master-Detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Implemented Workflow rules and Defined Related Tasks, Triggers, Email Alerts, Field updates to implement business logic.
- Provided Best Practice on implementing the online marketing strategies and demand generation process with their Sales Cloud.
- Developed Dynamic Approval Processes (with necessary templates, page layouts and defined approval actions on them) for automation.
- Used SOQL & SOSL to cater to the Data Manipulation needs of the application.
- Responsible for Designing system/Unit/UAT test cases.
- With help of Informatica integrated Salesforce with MS SQL Database (In house BI Data warehouse) developed and implemented scheduled jobs for both batch and real-time Salesforce integration scenarios.
- Used Apex Data Loader for Migrating records to Salesforce as a backend process.
- Used Sandbox Mode for Testing and Migrated the code to the production instance in iterations.
- Involved in Administrative activities like Periodic Data Cleansing, Security Setup and Workflow Update.
- Worked in Agile project model and involved in Documenting IT Stories and scoping sprints
Environment: Salesforce, Import Wizard, Apex Data Loader, Visual Force Pages, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Enhancement of the Application.
- Developed the product in accordance with schedules; ensure that all product development guidelines including quality control policies and standards are strictly observed during each stage of the development process.
- Coordinate and facilitate Project Manager, Product Analysts in the process of requirement gathering and customer requirement specification development.
- Coordinated with the support function team and acts as a technical facilitator to resolve client's system and product problems/issues.
- Developed and implemented Web services for use in a Service Oriented Architecture.
- Provided assistance to Testers and Support Personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures cause provided assistance to a particular problem.
- Reviewed to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Provided recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management and Worked with the DBA for SQL queries to perform the operations.