- Having 7+ years of hands on experience in software development within six plus years of experience on force.com platform as an administrator and a developer and Two plus years of experience on java that includes Design, Development, Testing and around Two years of experience on salesforce Lightning to develop mobile apps and maintain the web sites.
- Hands on experience in creating custom objects, custom fields, custom apps, relationships, Reports, Record types, Page layouts, User Profiles, email templates, Work flows and Validation Rules, approval processes and various other components in accordance with business requirements.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex classes, Triggers & Controllers, Dashboards, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Experienced in customization of salesforce products like Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing cloud, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data Loader Utility and Informatica on Demand.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Skilled in understanding and implementing the new Salesforce Lightning Experience and analyzing the Scenarios for switching between Salesforce classic and the Lightning Experience.
- Built custom user interfaces using lightning components .
- Experience in Salesforce for Outlook (SFO) product Outlook Connector and written SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
- Experience with web - to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Services like REST and SOAP and Apex Programming.
- Interact with the offshore team, coordinate with development efforts and get the status update on Development items and Bug Fixing.
- Experienced in all phases of Salesforce Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project life cycle process from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Ability to develop and effectively leverage relationships across an organization at all levels.
- Experienced in Web technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Scripts and Java technologies like JDK, J2EE, JSP, and Servlets.
- Good knowledge in Unit Testing, Test Coverage and Code Review.
- A quick learner to new concepts, Applications and implement them in the project successfully. Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously and accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Test Classes, Visual Force Pages/Components & Controllers, Validation Rules, Work Flows, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Web Services, Apex Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Connect Offline, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Explorer App Exchange Data Loader, APIs, Lightening components.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Connect Offline, Force.com Migration Tool, Demand Tools.
Platforms & Packages: Force.com Data Loader,Force.com platform (Sandbox and production), Work Bench, Microsoft Outlook, MS Visio, MS Power Point, MS Project.
Languages: Apex, HTML, C, C++, Java Scripting, J2EE, Angular JS
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP/REST API
Databases: MS Access, MYSQL, SQL server 2000/2012, Oracle 10g/9i.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Worked on Account and Contact Management, Opportunity Management, Contract Management, Product Management, Price Books, Asset Management, Territory Management, Security, Roles and Hierarchy.
- Implemented mass data loads and pre-deployment testing.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather requirements and documented the same.
- Worked on advanced workflow rules & Approval processes.
- Prepared BRD's implementing ER Diagrams, Mock Screenshots, Algorithms and Pseudo codes in the document as per the requirements
- Designed Test Scenarios, expected results for the Use Cases, and documented them.
- Worked on Regression tests based on fixes and new enhancements.
- Worked on implementing new business logic using Apex code (Classes, Triggers and Visual Force Pages)
- Involved in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components.
- Hands on experience on Sales force lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use.
- Created triggers to enforce the constraints on the fields and to schedule tasks.
- Created auto assignment rules using the workflow process to route tasks.
- Created Test Classes to check the validation of triggers and workflow rules with 90% code coverage.
- Standard and custom controllers were used to handle queries.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Used the Change Sets to deploy code between the Sandbox and Production environments for final implementations and prepared Deployment documents.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites
- Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Used SOAP API's to create, retrieve, update or delete the records on the objects.
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Researched, Prototyped Emerging Technologies and Recommend Business on how to utilize the latest Technology to solve current process.
- Managed users, public groups, profiles, and roles within the Salesforce CRM - designating access to the applicable user within the user hierarchy.
- Coordinated the Database Migration from SQL Server which was essential in building an entirely new and updated Salesforce CRM application.
- Involved in decision making on Buy vs Building solution.
- Defined Stories, Estimates, Product Backlog. Involved in Sprint Planning.
- Work closely with Scrum master for deliverables.
- Designed and Implemented CRM, Workflow solution in Salesforce with SAML-SSO security.
- Developed conceptual flow diagram for CRM, Workflow.
- Designed and integrated SOAP, REST Webservices on Salesforce.
- Involved in integration of their legacy system with Salesforce CRM package through web services based on BULK API.
- Implemented Standard Controllers by creating Force.com sites for form processing, record identifiers to implement automatic record retrieval and display/update a record's data, bind input fields to new records, display warning and error messages, place command buttons and create custom messages.
- Used Data Loader to insert, update, bulk-import/export data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved in migration of Chatter capability to new Salesforce1 platform for over 8,000 users including definition, guidelines and usage of Chatter and integration with Salesforce1 platform.
- Performed many declarative administration tasks as needed - managing custom fields, integration and data clean-up.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Developed Complex Reports and Dashboards using standard reports, HTML and Visual force pages.
- Developed an automated integration process using workflow rules, validation rules, apex classes to integrate Accounts, Contacts, and Orders between the customer service and sales divisions for different organizations.
- Built apex classes and triggers implementing SOQL and SOSL statements within Eclipse to manage interaction with the database.
- Worked on Service Cloud, App-exchange & Call Center applications in various SFDC Implementations.
- Developed back-end data scripts, batches, triggers on Salesforce to sync data and to clean the data.
- Maintain, Enhance Claims processing project modules. Active upgrades to Jenkins script.
- Implemented the Salesforce.com applications using Agile SCRUM Methodology that involves
the iterative development methodology.
- Designed, and developed Visual force pages and Apex controllers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Apex classes & triggers and test classes which are part of unit testing and for the code coverage to avoid performance issues.
- Mapped data sources using Apex Data Loader and loaded data into Call Center application.
- Created and used Email templates with HTML and Visualforce.
- Used the Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Developed a Proof of Concept on Lightning for insurance Quote and Buy application.
- Used Salesforce Lighting Connect Integration with third party tools and created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App
Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, SOQL, SOSL, REST, SOAP, BULK, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Salesforce Lightning (design, components & app builder).
Confidential, Dayton, OH
- Created and Customized Custom Objects, VisualForce pages, custom fields and adding help text to standard and custom fields. Customize page layouts, assignment based on profiles/record types.
- Defined Apex triggers in SOQL to make complex validations possible.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, validation rules, Components.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Added custom fields and validations to new and existing objects and added custom functionality using custom controllers and custom extensions.
- Designed and developed User Interfaces for Salesforce users as per requirements.
- Data migration projects using Data Loader tool.
- Customized tabs for different business users’ groups and business centers.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and action items.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created the workflows, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers for automated the Reports.
- Integrated Salesforce Applications with Informatica using REST/SOAP webservice APIs.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML & Visual force and developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Case Management, Demand Tools
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Worked as Salesforce Cloud Automation Engineer.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements.
- Developed Apex Classes, Triggers, Lightning Components, Visualforce Pages.
- Created batch Jobs and Schedule jobs to assign permission sets to the Users.
- Extensively working with REST API Callout and Hit different Salesforce Orgs to Create a User in other orgs.
- Worked on creating Triggers and approval process to make a callout to the destination Orgs in Salesforce.
- Created a Request page which will use the REST API and hit the destination orgs to Create user, assign permission sets to the Users and Automated the process which does not involve admins.
- Hands on experience working with Named Credentials and Auth. Provider.
- Experience in creating the Connected App, Auth. Provider and Named Credentials to establish a secure connection between Salesforce Orgs.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call center and App-exchange applications.
- Made new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed some Visual force components.
- Having Experience working with Salesforce Lightning Tables.
- Involved in migrating Salesforce Service Request page from Service-now to Salesforce.
- Extensive experience in creating Lightning Components.
- Created Lightning Components and Used on Visualforce pages for the applications which dint had lightning turned on.
- Created Visualforce pages and used Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) to make the UI pages look rich and intuitive.
- Experience working with List Views, Queues, Detail pages, Page layouts and Record types.
- Hands on experience in using Change Sets with inbound and Outbound Change sets.
- Experience working on Internal CRM application (ECRM).
Environment: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Lightning, Visualforce pages, SLDS, Lightning Components, Change Set, Ant Tool, Java, Java Scripts, jQuery, Apex, Triggers, Process Builder, Flows, Data Loader, Salesforce Inspector, Salesforce Lightning Inspector, Data Stage, Service-now, Agile Accelerator, Force.com IDE, Git.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in requirement Analysis, documentation of high level and low-level design.
- Developed application using core java. J2ee and spring framework.
- Developed JAX-WS web services and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Migrated web service applications from Tomcat to Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used JMS for messaging and worked on exception handling.
- Worked on java security like encryption, decryption, and generation of signature.
- Used EJB Query Language for all database interactions.
- Involved in implementing static and dynamic Web mapping of business logic and technical requirements.
- Collaborated with business during requirement analysis and design discussions.
- Prepared test data for various test scenarios.
- Worked on migration of light weight web applications from Web-logic to Tomcat.
- Used XSL and DHTML to format the front-end pages.
- Used hibernate with HSQLDB.
- Used ANT scripts to build java application.
- Involved in presentation of design to client.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, XML, JDBC and Servlet, ANT, Apache Tomcat 4, Java Script, XML, DB2, JUNIT, Eclipse 2.0.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Analyzed the customer provided functional Requirements and prepared High-level design document, UML class diagrams, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams and state diagrams using Rational tool.
- Converted product from VB to Java.
- Enhanced the functionalities.
- Handling directly with customers on requirement gathering, problem reporting, tracking and resolution.
- Designed, architected and participated in the development of product.
- Designed database, UI and implementation.
- Created reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable.
- Involved in understanding the life cycle of the project.
- Development of Logic part and coding with new enhancements and bug fixing.
- Design the application with language standards.
- Design and Create database tables, triggers, procedures and jobs.
Environment: Java, JDBC, VB, My SQL, UML, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server.