- Around 8+ years of professional IT experience in Salesforce.com Development, implementation including configuration and database activities.
- Proficient in customizing standard objects: Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Security and Sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users belong to different hierarchy's.
- Experience in mapping and migration of data to salesforce.com objects and fields from legacy systems.
- Experience in developing UI using Visualforce pages and implementing business functionality's using Apex.
- Involved in Einstein (Wave) Analytics Implementation and support.
- Good at understanding business challenges and issues when creating Einstein (Wave) datasets & dashboards and can help to isolate the critical areas.
- Experience in working with Standard Sales Analytics application and Service Analytics Application in Einstein (Wave) Analytics.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows, approval processes & Visual flows.
- Experience in activities related to SFDC Configuration like Creating Roles, Profiles, Configuring email Services and Approval Process.
- Experienced in designing of Custom objects, Custom fields, Page layouts, Custom Reports.
- Experience in building Workflows, Custom labels & Custom settings.
- Performed the role of Business Analyst interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com Responsible for controlling security and sharing of sales reports and dashboards, providing regulated, auditable cross - functional access for anyone in the organization via Cloud.
- Worked on Page layout customization, page layout assignment based on profiles and created custom links based on user requirement.
- Integration of salesforce.com with other applications by using Salesforce web services API.
- Ample experience on REST, SOAP API's and comfortable with working on tools like Data Loader, Data loader.io, Work bench &Eclipse.
- Deployment experience using Force.com IDE, Changesets, SVN & GIT.
- Experience in creating BRD (Business Requirement Document), NFR's (Non- Functional Requirements) and Unit Test scripts.
- Experience in working on Salesforce.com (SFDC) Instances of Service Cloud & Sales Cloud.
- Experience in writing SOQL and SOSL using Developer console and workbench.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, requirement gathering, architecture design, enhancements, testing and deployment.
- Strong knowledge and good working experience on software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall model.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Visualforce (Page, Component & Controllers), SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Programming languages: Java, C, C++, ASP.Net, Perl, SAP ABAP, APEX.
Web Technologies: HTML, PHP, Java Script, XML, CSS
MS: DOS, Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux Redhat /Ubuntu /CentOS, Mac OSX.
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server 2000/2005, MS Access 2003
IDE Tool: Eclipse, My Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in
Other Tools: Rational Rose, Macromedia Dreamweaver 2, Adobe Photoshop 6.0 Adobe Flash, Net Beans, Eclipse 3.4.1, My Eclipse 7.0, Informatica.
- Implemented file upload/data handling process flow using Mule Soft's-dataloader.io
- Worked on Apttus CPQ in terms of improvising the efficiency of existing agreement & entitlement creation process, Approval hierarchy's & Approval Processes.
- Involved in developing process flows to ease Agreement creation process in terms of creating new agreements/updating existing agreements and to communicate with business on their agreement statuses with Auto emails using Apttus CPQ & Salesforce.
- Owned commissions module which was custom built on Salesforce. Worked on to improve its efficiency to ease the usage of this application for the user.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities for the custom-built commissions system in the Salesforce domain using scheduled jobs and by creating batch jobs.
- Hands on experience in developing Einstein (Wave) dashboards using Salesforce platform as the backend.
- Good at creating Einstein (Wave) datasets from using internal Salesforce data and external data sources.
- Experienced in designing, developing, and maintaining reports and multi-level dashboards in Einstein (Wave).
- Involved in Apex trigger's optimization for various Salesforce custom objects to match salesforce best practices of maintaining 1 trigger per object.
- Constructed the Salesforce email flows & optimized the code by implementing SetTargetObjectId in Apex Classes to reduce the effect of hitting Salesforce limitations.
- Creating bundles with options, features, and nested bundles in Salesforce CPQ.
- Enforced required business process logic through product rules and option constraints and created Simple option selection with Dynamic Bundles in Salesforce CPQ.
- Established multi-tiered advanced approval processes that include serial and parallel approval steps in Salesforce CPQ.
- Dynamically assigned approvers within approval workflow processes and configured rules in Salesforce CPQ.
- Worked on service cloud module such as web-to-case, Escalation rules, Assignment rules.
- Involved in Data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects.
- Comfortable with SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer/Workbench.
- Performed Bulk Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using- Import Wizard, Excel Connector, Dataloader.io, Workbench & Apex Data Loader.
- Created profiles & Permission Sets to improvise the user-based security and to restrict the visibility of sensitive data as per the approval hierarchies.
- Worked on Migrating Salesforce Case module from Classic to Lightening.
- Automated the business processes using Process Builder in Lightning Experience.
- Implemented Email to case in salesforce lightning and worked on service cloud.
- Created Custom fields, reports, Dashboards in Lightning.
- Hands-on experience in creating Lightning Components.
- Developed Test cases for Unit Testing and was involved in the Regression Testing.
- Comfortable in working with repository tools like SVN.
- Designed and configured the Salesforce metadata like- Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Custom Settings, Custom labels and Page layouts as per the business requirements.
- Worked on developing/configuring Approval processes, Workflow rules, Queues & Public Groups.
- Involved in improvising the efficiency of custom salesforce modules by following salesforce standards to avoid Salesforce governor limits.
- Involved in improvising the efficiency of test classes to reduce the limitation of hitting salesforce standard email governor limits.
Environment: SalesForce.com Platform, Salesforce.com Custom Objects, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data loader, Data loader.io, SVN, GIT, Workflows & Approval process, Reports, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Develop, run, update and export salesforce.com reports, analytics and dashboards to support and monitor daily activity and key performance measures.
- Establish and implement best practice procedures for system maintenance and optimization, configuration development, testing, data integrity, backups, etc.
- Determine plan and timeline for implementation of approved Change Management cases. Develop, test and deploy solutions, applying best practices.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements (Production Support).
- Integrated Salesforce.com with a different salesforce org and with an external system like SAP using SOAP & REST API.
- Work with management, create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Developed an application for carrying Sales data on SF Force.com Platform with Apex programming language at backend and Visual Force pages as user interface.
- Used the Force.com/Workbench to build SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Worked on Change sets, Packages, Eclipse, ANT migration tool for deploying apps and several other components.
- Had hands on experience in deployments using source control systems like GIT & CICD tools like JENKINS and deployments thru Salesforce default Change Sets.
- Created SFDC reports (Technical & Functional).
- Created custom Page layouts with custom fields and buttons.
- Performing hands-on software development and testing Worked on SFDC standard Objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, and Campaigns etc.
- Implemented service cloud module like case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues.
- Implemented Email-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases in Cases Tab.
- Design, develop and maintain all company, team, and individual dashboard metrics. Design and develop workflow rules, validation rules, email notifications, etc.
- Closely worked with SFDC Admins and Business Analysts in the Org involved for a major integration project which includes continuous-integration between two salesforce instances.
- Involved in migrating data into Salesforce application using Apex Data Loader through CSV files. Installed and Configured Apex Data Loader.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Service Cloud, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Sandbox, ANT migration tool, Eclipse.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives.
- Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs and components.
- Outlined the organization hierarchy and created profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce; worked on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
- Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed various types of email templates for auto response to customers.
- Worked with end users and managed to document, design, test and deploy complex processes.
- Conduct meetings and facilitate collaborative discussions for requirement changes and new functionality needs.
- Performed the activities like insert, update and delete and export using apex data loader.
- Was part of the team and helped to implement service cloud module which deals with Accounts, contacts, cases, solutions, Assignment rules etc.
- Worked with security and sharing rules implementation at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Designed and developed Visualforce pages based on the business requirements.
- Created/Updated Apex triggers, and Apex classes based on the business requirements.
- Managing Repositories using Jenkins and GitHub.
- Responsible for Testing - unit testing & Regression testing and for preparing Unit-Test scripts.
- Automated workflow to keep applications moving quickly through the approval process.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alert Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Developed and Customizing salesforce.com application based on the user needs.
- Developed field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, contact, Leads.
- Maintained and gave permissions to communication templates based on Profiles.
- Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from SQL Server database to sales force.
- Involved in Accounts Merging, maintaining Public Groups.
- Created Reports and Dashboards as per the customer requirements.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Worked with senior team members to analyze of each product and its competitor, to integrate new product, and optimize existing products.
- Imported accounts and contacts data through Import Wizard.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Build the organization's role hierarchy by adding the Roles as per the organization structure and created custom profiles to satisfy the organization's hierarchy.
- Performing the Risk Analysis and Cost Assessment for the Project implementation.
- Created Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Approval Process, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound Messages to manage the Workflow & Approvals.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created custom Reports based on business need and associated them to Dashboard.
- Customizing Company Profile, Security Controls and Communication Templates of the organization as per the organization requirements.
- Involved in preparation of Technical Design Documents & Test Scripts.
- Customization of the Organization Profile, creation of custom objects/fields, Page layouts and configuring workflows.
- Working knowledge of APEX (classes and web services), Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, Force.com platform
- Developed Visualforce Pages for functional needs in Sales force.
- Interacting with the end users for testing the application.
- Created Test Classes for Apex Classes.
- Involved in Unit Testing.