- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer and Salesforce Certified Administrator with over 3 years of development and Administration experience in Salesforce.
- Excellent knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle (Requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation)
- Proficiency with Salesforce declarative development, Salesforce Integration, Apex triggers, Apex classes, Apex test classes, Batch Apex, SOQL, SOSL and Visual Force pages development.
- Experienced with Lightning UI development.
- Worked in Sales and Service Cloud.
- Worked on REST API to integrate external application with Salesforce
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience using Import Wizard and Data Loader to insert/update/delete and upsert salesforce records.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- IBM AS400, ILERPG, Free Form RPG, Turnover and Eclipse.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
Confidential, Roseville CA.
- Involved in customizing the Salesforce.Com for the business model of the organization.
- Involved in design and implementing Custom Objects and adding Custom fields to Standard Objects to meet business needs.
- Created relationships among objects using Lookup and Master - detail relationships.
- Developed Visualforce pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual force pages.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controller Extension Classes and Test Classes for unit testing.
- Worked on migrating the existing application into lightning. Created lightning components.
- Created multiple Lightning Components added SLDS that make the component look and feel better.
- Enabled Aura Framework by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on logic and interactions between lightning Components.
- Declarative development using workflow rules, validation rules, process builder, approval process.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, Page Layouts, record types, field dependencies according to business requirement.
- Written SOQL, SOSL considering the Governor limits.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Expertise at administrative tasks such as User Management, Creating Profiles, Roles and Permission set.
- Designed and written Batch Apex for the asynchronous data updates.
- Experience in Data Migration using Import Wizard, Workbench and Apex Data Loader.
- Developed Test classes for all the Apex classes and Triggers with minimum 85% code coverage for Triggers and Classes.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions
- Deployment of code from sandbox to Production using Changeset and ANT tool.
- Provided the training to business users.
- Performed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by various standard objects as well as adding custom objects to force.com
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Permission sets, sharing rules and configured them based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Created and customized page layouts and record types for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts to distinguished between different processes.
- Worked on Automations using workflow rules for Workflow actions (Time based and Immediate)
- Performed various Data migration activities like Insert, Update, Delate and Export using Apex Data Loader.
- Worked on Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, controllers and Batch Apex
- Declarative development using validation rules, process builder and approval process.
- Designed and Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, Page Layouts, record types. And Reports and Dashboards based on the requirement in the organization.
- Developed and maintained custom reports.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Involved in unit testing of application and writing test classes as well
- Support and train users.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
Contractor - Analyst Programmer
- Worked as a contractor with Monro Muffler Break & Services using AS/400 (ILE/Free Form RPG). Monro Inc is a leading provider of automotive under car repair and tire services with 1140 Company Operated stores in 27 States. Major responsibilities includes the analysis, coding and testing of EDI data from Michelin and Goodyear tires as well as other Vendors into their JDA MMS and JD Edwards financial systems . Using the tools like X-Analysis, DBU, SQL and Turnover in order to complete the tasks. In my 2 years tenure, program for various modules of JDA (Warehouse/Inventory) and JDE (Payroll/HR). Major projects include Automate Annual Tire Bonus, CAR-X Franchise stores, Posting of EDI data from different Vendors, Rebate process, Account Receivable and Account Payable.
Confidential, Hamilton, ON
- Worked as an Analyst programmer on Daffron ERP software in different areas like coding, testing, debugging and installation, for different utilities on behalf of Daffron Canada using iSeries IBM AS/400 and RPG IV/ILE with embedded SQL and Free Form RPG as a programming language. Moved programs that are frequently called within an application to procedures/Service programs, my responsibilities include but not limited to development, data analysis, QA and UAT support to 90+ US/Canadian Utilities and municipals. Coordinated efforts to provide solutions for Ontario market specific initiatives, worked on miscellaneous tickets covering different areas in Consumer information system and material management.