- Around 6+ years of IT experience with good experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Extensive experience on working with custom objects, custom fields, Pick - list, page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Process, Validation Rules, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats.
- Developed Visual force pages and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on Force.com Platform.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com Development by developing the presentation layer in Visual force and business logic in the Apex by creating/using the Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, S-Controllers and Web Services API.
- Involved in Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application, Sandbox data loading.
- Hands on experience with Apex, Triggers, Visual force Pages, Components and Controllers
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, dashboards, page layouts, record types, and reports
- Experience in working with relational databases such as MySQL, PLSQL
- Experience with developing a complete Case Management System using Lightning Components, Controllers, Helper Methods, and Style Sheets.
- Developed Visualforce (Page, Component & Controllers), Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex batch processing, Apex web services and APIs, test coverage classes, S-Controls, validations rules, workflows, assignment rules, approval processes, custom objects and fields, and Salesforce Enterprise and Partner WSDL (for integrations with other systems)
- Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Workflows, Approval Processes, Reports and Dashboards
- Design and implement database enhancements such as custom objects, fields, record types and workflows
- Created and managed customer objects and formulas
- Experience with IDE tools: My Eclipse, Eclipse, JBuilder and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Developed single page Applications using Lightning Homepage, Lightning record page, lightning Application page with lightning app builder.
- Developed SOAP based requests for communicating with Web services.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with good communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Integration, Developing and deploying custom integration solutions using Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Migration Tool and process builder.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization, also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Experience in implementing declarative SalesForce platform features using Object model, Relationships, Record Types, Page Layouts, Validation Rules and Workflows etc.
- Experienced in managing the data, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes and Dashboards.
- Proficient in data migration and integration using tools like, Data Loader, Translation workbench and Force.com migration Tool.
- Ability to write SOQL queries on single object and SOSL queries across multiple objects in SFDC platform.
- Created Apex classes, Triggers, Batch classes, Scheduled Apex and test classes to implement business requirements.
- Experience in developing custom Reports and Dashboards, for management using Tabular, Summary, Matrix and Joined reports.
Confidential - Fremont, CA
- Interacted with business users to gather the requirements and documented the requirements
- Worked through SDLC using JIRA methodology
- Also worked on implementing workflows within JIRA and driving the conversation from Gemini to JIRA.
- Developed different Visualforce pages for customers and displayed account summary and policy information.
- Resolution of production support issues raised in Salesforce.
- Implementing and making changes in Business logic depending on the requirements.
- Created Custom Controllers to work with multiple objects to get the policy information and account details.
- Created Lightning Components like building apps, mobile apps like in Salesforce1.
- Developed Triggers to send automatic email alerts promotions, offers to the customers.
- Developed validation rules to avoid duplicate data
- Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements. Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Handling all the level 2 support issues pertaining to development.
- Worked with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Involved in distribution of tickets among teams and within the team.
- Used Force.com IDE Plug-in for Development and deployment changes/application on production.
- Developed REST API Web services to integrate third party applications with Salesforce.
- Created workflow rules to update the customer information and defined related tasks.
- Migrated metadata among various Salesforce environments and other tools such as Snapshot, Data expert, etc. using Change sets.
- Experience in building reusable UI components and pages with Lightning component framework.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
Environment : Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, AppExchange, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Lightining, Windows XP, Sales cloud & Service cloud, Integration, Web Services
Sales Force Admin/Developer
Confidential - Bentonville, AR
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Admin and Developer in the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects, tabs, Components and Custom links.
- Configured Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used Sales force Automation Process (SAP), Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Perform mass update to update the data in SFDC using Demand Excel spreadsheets using Apex Data Loader.
- Worked with Lightning Components like Visual Flows and Process Builder.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Application to Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Integrated ERP systems with Informatica Cloud to get the live data to different Salesforce Objects.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user-friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Sales Force UI.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com, Migration Tool
Environment : Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Sales Force Developer
Confidential - Woodland Hills, CA
- Worked closely with sales team and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Designed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Test case creation and set up, User Acceptance Testing, Regression testing and Functional and Unit testing various products and processes.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Involved in documentation review cycles for the project and assign review tasks to the project team. Follow-up with reviews to see them through to completion.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to identify and document process requirements, functional requirements, process flows, workflows, information sources and system specifications.
- Communicated project status and escalate issues to management. Provide feedback for improving Technical Publications procedures, standards, and methodologies.
Environment: Force.com, Apex, Service Cloud, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Apex Data Loader, ESP dashboard, AWS, Visual Force Pages, XML, Rabbit MQ, Security Controls, SOQL, Triggers and third-party tools.
Salesforce Administrator / Developer
- Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Managed user accounts and security - including new user account creation, profile and role management, sharing rules, and security controls.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Extracted the data from Salesforce.com application into the external databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment
- Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and • Used Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Application.
- Created custom reports and dashboards for analyzing the information provided by the user.
- Responsible for architecting profiles, roles, public groups, queues, permission sets, sharing settings.
- Worked with import tools such as Apex Data Loader and Import wizards.
- Review AppExchange applications for functionality and security risks.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.