- Having 8+ years of IT experience including sales force full life cycle (SDLC) implementations experience as Sales force Developer and Sales force administrator.
- Experience with SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Apex Test Classes for SFDC Unit testing and Batch Apex for complex data processing.
- Extensively worked in the area of Case management, Entitlement(sla), Escalation Rule, Auto response Rule, TAT Management functionality to help agents solve customer issues thus improving overall productivity.
- In - depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application, testing, migration, rollout, training and ongoing coupled with good understanding of business goals and processes, requirements gathering, implementation administration.
- Experience in creating Custom Objects, Custom fields, Formula Fields, Validation rules, Custom Tabs, Products and Price books, Reports and other components as per the client requirements.
- Used SOQL&SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Experience in Sales force development including Apex Classes / Controllers, Visual force, Apex Triggers, S-Control, Scheduler and Batch Processes and used Sales force API.s
- Worked with command line interface, import wizard to migrate the data from Oracle database, also used Apex Data Loader to perform the DML operations by using CSV files.
- Hands-on working experience in Role Hierarchy, Custom Profiles and public Groups creation and user management.
- Extensive experience in analyzing the organization process, converting business workflows into Salesforce.com workflows and configuring Salesforce.com to meet business requirements.
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL with salesforce.com
- In-depth understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account Management, and Forecasting.
- Experienced in customizing and implementing with Objects, Custom Apps, Layouts, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval process, Assignment/Sharing Rules.
- Proficient in Configuration, Customization, Programming with Apex API (Controllers & Triggers), Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components using up-to-date technology & implementing new instances of Salesforce
- Experienced in CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) End to End Process.
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ. Depth understanding of the APTTUS CPQ, APTTUS CLM data model and functionality.
- Experience in performing the administrative related tasks like consigning Roles, creating Profiles, Users, queues, Email Alerts, and Page Layouts.
- Involved in the Automated business process by using Workflow Rules and Approval Process for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirement.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at the object, field and record level for different users at different levels of the organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Worked with Heroku connect to migrate data and metadata from one organization to another organization.
- Expert level of interacting and educating clients on salesforce.com architecture and best practices.
- Developed Lightningapps using Lightning Components and made them compatible with the Salesforce1 mobile app.
- Experienced in customizing standard objects Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Ability to work with business analyst team to become familiar with the application requirement to analyze and recommend efficient solution within Salesforce configuration changes in support of enhancement requests.
- Well versed in the Apex Development Triggers, ApexClassesForce.com API, Standard controllers, and Custom controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Comprehensive knowledge in, APEX REST API, Web services API, SOAP API, Metadata API, Force.com Sites, and Analytic Snapshots.
- Integration of Salesforce applications with External systems using SOAP & REST APIweb services/Salesforce Platform Developer I Certified.
- Strong working experience in the Enhancement, Implementation, Support, and Testing of Salesforce and mainframe Applications.
- Expert with salesforce.com sandbox and the production environments and experienced in managing the full sandbox, developer sandbox and configuration sandbox only.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages/Components, S Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects, Apex Data Loader
Apex, Visualforce, Java, HTML, CSS, PL: SQL, C.
Tools: Apex Data loader, GitHub, Web services APIs like SOAP, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, HP Quality Center, JIRA.
Database: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, PL/SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, and DB2.
SDLC: Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML, use cases and Use case diagrams, Class/ State diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Agile methodology / Scrum, Waterfall methodology, V model
Deployment Tools: Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool (ANT).
Net Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, Web Services, WCF.
Confidential - fridle, MN
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and create solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Development and maintenance of Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Cloud
- Using Lightning Components involved in converting already existing visual force pages into Lightning.
- Used Aura Framework to build apps on the Lightning platform.
- Used the bootstrap multi-select that comes with a lot of customization to create a simple lightning component.
- Used Lightning Design System to build rich enterprise experiences and custom applications with the patterns and established practices on Salesforce.
- Design, develop and implement solutions for the Apttus CPQ system deployed on the Salesforce platform.
- Developed Lightning apps using Lightning Components and made them compatible with the salesforce1 mobile app.
- Skilfully utilized Lightning Connect to get real-time data from the external system by using external objects in Salesforce.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Developed Quote documents using X-Author for word, also developed customized login screen for community user and functionality to redirect the user from Salesforce to Apttus CPQ Quote creation using APTTUS API's, Apex, Visual force, and trigger.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Connected the Data with Heroku Postgres Database.
- Administrated and bolster Sales Cloud cases by observing ETL instrument (Jitterbit) which synchronizes and refreshes day by day ERP information from Microsoft Dynamics (AX).
- Worked in implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) and building integrations with other systems for seamless data flow.
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visual force sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Implemented DML activities of Inserting and Updating records.
- Worked in implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) and building integrations with other systems for seamless data flow.
- Implemented a custom Login Flow for Chatter free client utilizing APEX Plug-in interfaces.
- Designed and Developed consistent coordination process between Salesforce Order administrations to Enterprise ERP framework.
- Created custom APEX controllers, Visual power pages and triggers as a major aspect of complex order management execution.
- Used Jitterbit Harmony to synchronize information amongst Salesforce and outside frameworks.
- Exposed other outside applications over Salesforce utilizing Canvas applications.
- Extensively worked on the integration of APTTUS CPQ with REST API.
- Designed a computerized answer for process and get a great many outside Enrollment information into Salesforce utilizing a crossbreed arrangement utilizing Apex clump procedures and outer administrations.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL inquiries in Apex triggers and controllers, utilized Salesforce workbench to produce questions.
- Translated existing occasion/advancement-based Sales arrange administration procedure to Salesforce Battle based requesting process.
- Created custom application for inner deals group to give speedy access to their Orders.
- Chipped away at complex Price books and Price book passage administration process, which empowers business to oversee dynamic evaluating in Orders in view of Dealer levels and Tiers.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows implemented in the system.
- Used force.com developer toolkit including visual force pages, apex classes, apex controllers and apex triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Integrated home grown lead scoring and evaluating administrations with Salesforce to help qualify the leads.
- Utilized Jitter bit Harmony to match up information amongst Salesforce and outside frameworks.
- Configured outbound messages to advice outside frameworks on Salesforce occasions.
- Implemented the Salesforce.com applications using Agile Methodology that involves the iterative development methodology.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA.
- Involved in functional requirements sessions to implement functional requirements in salesforce and provided solutions to the requirements.
- Worked with Apex Classes, Controllers - Custom, Extension, List Controllers, Apex Triggers, Batch classes to meet business requirements.
- Worked with SOQL relationship queries to give optimal performance in the Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Integrated with an external system by making Callouts from Salesforce using Apex web services (Http classes) for getting data and updating in salesforce.
- Written apex REST web services for accessing CRM data and showing an external web application for internal users.
- Imported data from excel sheets into Leads, Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles, and Sharing settings.
- Worked on salesforce community cloud to provide access to employees, customers, and partners to Salesforce data.
- A developed Lightning component using Aura Framework which also included client-side Angular JS
- Created Force.com Sites for external users and configured public access to accommodate data access in Visual force pages.
- Worked on SFDC Standard and Custom Objects, Fields, Relationships, Test Cases, Work flows,and Schema Builder to ensure the application meets the organization's primary goal.
- Designed and Implemented Custom Apps, Custom Tabs, Approval process and Auto-Response rules to suit the need of the organization.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Managed and implemented customization requests, including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, marketing campaigns, campaign hierarchies, lead queries, assignment rules, web-to-lead, and automated email responses.
- Used Force.com developer and Eclipse IDE including Apex classes, Apex triggers, and Visual pages to develop new business requirements.
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements
- Created Visual force pages with custom CSS and used in salesforce communities for customers and partners.
- Developed apex test utility classes, test methods and achieved 90% of code coverage across the organization by reducing test methods.
- Worked on various Salesforce CRM objects Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Forecasts, Cases, Solutions, Knowledge, and Articles.
- Organized Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead,and Auto-Response rules.
- Organized Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead, and Auto-Response rules.
- Worked on automating complex business processes using workflows, approval process, dynamic approval process, validation rules and sharing rules.
- Performed configuration activities like creating/modifying Page Layouts, Record Types, Quick Actions, Rollup summary fields, Tabs and Apps.
- Built custom reports, dashboards for users and scheduled to run at scheduled intervals.
- Worked with force.com migration tool for deploying components across sandbox and production orgs.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Force.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, objects, Workflows, MySQL.Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs.
ICU Medical Inc - Salt Lake City, UT.
- Designed and developed the Lightning Community website for marketing using Lightning Community Builder, Lightning Components, SLDS, Lightning Events, HTML, CSS, and Lightning Controllers.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for a small set of users within the organization; worked on customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use using Salesforce Lightning.
- Performed and documented system and regression testing in support of hotfixes, minor enhancements, and defects.
- Supported the resolution lifecycle of all Levels of tickets (Severity 1, 2) in Salesforce Application and provided resolutions as per the Service Level Agreement.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions,and Outbound API Messages.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data purging, custom objects, workflow.
- Allowed the business users to create highly complicated and intuitive reports very easily, that refresh in real time.
- Supported project configuration and release management activities.
- Used Force.com IDE Plug-In for Eclipse to manage, author, debug and deploy Force.com applications into the Eclipse Development Environment.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created Picklists, Dependent Pick lists, and Junction Objects effectively to establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked on modifying Visual force pages to be supported as part of the Salesforce Lightning experience.
- Worked on developing and consuming REST Web Services using XML Formats and AJAX Calls in Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Used the sandbox for testing and deployed the code to the different instances after testing.
- Created Change Sets and deployed it in Production organizations.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
Environment: Salesforce Classic, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Community, Apex Language,JIRA, HTML, CSS, Force.com IDE, XML, AJAX, REST, Development Sandbox, Test Sandbox,Stage Sandbox, Scrum, and Data Loader.
Confidential - Cleveland, OH.
- Created Workflow/Approval Rules, Page Layouts, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, and automated Outbound Messages.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business needs.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Worked on Release Management, migrating code from development, UAT to Production.
- Involved in Client Interaction, Task Tracking and Delivery Management.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building Custom Components which replaced the existing ones.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields for aggregating data from child records into the parent.
- Implemented Classes, Interfaces, Keywords and Annotations.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Implemented Sales Cloud console for sales.
- Used Apex Data Loader to migrate data such as accounts, campaigns from different legacy systems.
- Implemented Standard and Custom Apex Controllers to handle business logic and used debug logs to trace the execution.
- Created Custom Email Templates as part of sending Alerts to users based on the business requirement.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master-detail relationships.
- Implemented Apex classes and Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows implemented in the system.
- Designed various HTML Email templates.
- Provided user support and bug fixing activities as per the SLA.
Environment : Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce Lightning, Apex Language, Visualforce, CRM,SOAP/ REST APIs, WSDL, JSON, Visual Force (Pages, Component &Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, and Eclipse IDE
- Worked closely with analysts and architects to understand the framework of the application.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology with 2 weeks of the sprint.
- Collected and analyzed requirements and based on them created a logical data model and designed database.
- Created Web pages with ASP.NET using Master Pages with C# and VB.NET as programming languages.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX to improve the performance of the application.
- Written Stored Procedures, Views, User-defined functions in SQL Server and used ADO.NET classes extensively for performing CRUD operations.
- Developed a Windows-based application using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Used WPF to create and import data into excel files.
- Converting MS Access applications to SQL Server/.NET systems.
- Worked on other modules with Oracle as database and Toad for SQL development.
- Created and consumed WCF services to expose business functionality for intranet and internet users.
- Created reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control, defect tracking and document collaboration tool.
- Troubleshooting and Resolving application problems.
Environment : ASP.NET, C#, .NET Framework 3.0/3.5, VB.NET, WCF, WPF, ADO.NET, SQL Server, Oracle 10g/9i, Toad, MS Access, Crystal Reports, Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in the Full Life Cycle of the Project (Single Page Application) Using Agile Methodology.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C# and VB.Net, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism (function overloading, overriding), and abstraction.
- Used the ASP.Net MVC4 controller pattern to add functionality to the Employment and salary View from the Individual page.
- Using C# and Asp.net MVC4 created the Business Logic layer and Data Access Layer
- Implemented Code First and used LINQ to Entities to massage the Data and optimized the Query Expressions.
- Created the Client-Side validations using the Java Scripts and Server-Side validations with Asp.net 4.0.
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVVM Architecture.
- Created WCF SOAP/REST Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Implemented Unit Testing and System Testing using NUnit.
- Troubleshoot, debugged and fix bugs at every stage of the application.
- Maintained the Version, Labelled Versions, and Backups of the source using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Environment : VB.NET, Visual Studio 2012, C#, ASP.NET, MVC4, WCF, TFS, CSS, HTML, jQuery, IIS 6.0, ADO.NET, LINQ, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008, Entity Framework.