- Accomplished technical professional with 20+ years of experience in architecting and building enterprise class software products and solutions to deliver towards diverse set of business goals and markets.
- Strong experience in guiding engineering teams through all software development phases, from requirements gathering and analysis to design, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Result oriented with proven ability to implement standards, procedures and processes that has improved business functionality.
- Exceptional communicator and problem solver with perfect blend of hard and soft skills to collaborate, synergize and craft world class software solutions to maximize the bottomline Confidential
- Technology innovator; with two patent grants in the area of Security, Geo - Proximity and Intelligent Transportation Systems
Vision and Execution | Software Architecture| Software Design and Analysis| Technical Mentorship Team Building & Leadership | Software Development | Offshore Development and Release Management | B2B Integrations QA & UAT Management
Process Methodologies: Agile/Scrum | Extreme Programming (XP) | Test Driven Development (TDD) | RUP/Waterfall
Cloud/Big Data: AWS | EC2 | Elastic Beanstalk | Elasticsearch | RDS | Hadoop MapReduce | Pig | Hive | HBase | NoSQL | MongoDB | Amazon WS Windows Azure | Salesforce | Nginx
Design Methodologies: Cloud|SaaS | SOA | OOAD
Languages: Ruby |Node JS | Angular JS | Swift | Java | C# | C/C++
Databases: Postgres | MySQL | Confidential SQL Server | Oracle | PL/SQL
Frameworks: Ruby on Rails (RoR) | Node JS | Confidential .Net | Java/J2EE
Platforms: Android | iOS | Ionic | Cordova | Ubuntu | Unix/Linux | Windows
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Direct all aspects of technology development including security, scalability, performance and efficiency of the software developed within the company.
- Drive the technology vision of the company and lead all architectural decisions of various software products and services developed by the company.
- Actively engaged in hands-on coding, code reviews and day-to-day technology challenges to ascertain efficient and robust software quality.
- Provide technology guidance to the team, provide motivation and mentorship on an ongoing basis.
- Architected highly scalable backend solution on AWS using Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, S3 and RDS on RoR stack.
- Architected a secure deployment setup in Production on AWS using VPCs, Security Groups and IAM policies.
- Migrated Android and iOS native apps to Hybrid platforms to dramatically increase Confidential and Confidential .
Continental, Santa Clara, CA
- Handpicked as the 2nd member in the newly founded startup group called Confidential within Continental umbrella to craft and execute technology strategies and bring in architectural direction and expertise into the startup group.
- Worked in exciting and cutting edge space of Intelligent Transportation Systems ( Confidential ), IoT and Driverless Cars.
- Architected the initial versions of Conti-Cloud on AWS in IoT environment to support the infrastructure of providing software solutions and services in the Driverless Cars marketspace.
- Accredited with two patent for inventing and architecting solutions in the field of security, geo-proximity and intelligent transportation systems.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Provide technology direction and guidance to junior developers, weigh-in on technology matters, architect software solutions and gain non-technical managers and stakeholders buy-in into solutions.
- Engage in hands-on software development, code review and process improvements.
- Architecting SSO solution for seamless integration of a host of web application used by consumer using Federated Security Model in .Net and WSE 3.0.
- Re-architecting the data model to facilitate cross-application movement of data for a smooth data flow between different applications with the end goal of smooth user experience for a user transitioning between different Confidential web applications.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Senior SDE/Individual Contributor
- Provided senior leadership on technical matters with in the team and developed technology solutions in the Cloud environment.
- Designed and developed several massively scalable and high-performance tools in Cloud environment while working for Confidential Exchange group.
- Made several improvements in complex data-migration/replication strategies that improved the migration rate (from 200 mgs/sec to 500 mgs/sec) across Cloud based datacenters around the globe.
- Delivered development milestones on-time on an aggressive, customer driven business schedule.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Maximised team’s productivity with 70% improvement in Confidential by carefully planning and executing project work that is executed round-the-clock with the efficient use of onshore and offshore team coordination and project management process improvements.
- Proposed architectural alternatives in SaaS to business executive team that altered the on-premise revenue model of the company.