Strategic business leader combining technical expertise, emotional intelligence, and program development with expertise in the design and delivery of cost - effective, high-performance IT applications and infrastructures. Extensive experience includes international business and communication with outstanding history of leading organizations into international markets and optimizing presence in foreign markets.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Transformational Leader
- Policies & Procedure Development
- Governance / Compliance
- All Major ERP Packages
- Strategic Business Planning
- Project Development & Lifecycle
- Virtualization & High Availability Design
- Budget Planning & Expense Control
- Productivity / Performance Mgmt
- Procurement & Contract Management
- Data Center Architecture & Design
- Business Intelligence
- Unified Communications & Collaboration
- Infrastructure Convergence
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Network Architecture
- Conveyor Systems
- Visionary Leader
- WAN Optimization
- Desktop Virtualization
- Disaster Recovery Planning
Confidential, Stockbridge, GAVice President
- Developed and managed plan to address the Tennessee law allowing grocery stores to sell wine. Our customer was able to deliver all orders on time and increased revenue and profitability by over 12%
- Implemented Visual World ERP and Inventiv Sales Force Automation packages for a CA distributor.
Confidential, McDonough, GAVice President
- Assumed a small team with very dated systems.
- Conducted ride-alongs with Sales and Delivery Drivers, worked in the warehouse, inside sales, and customer service to learn the business and develop a plan to ‘upgrade’ the Company.
- Implemented iPad based sales order entry and sales force automation package resulting in the highest gross sales in 7 years, while reducing customer service headcount.
- Rolled out iPhones to Delivery Drivers providing them with Route optimization reducing fuel costs and over 100 hours per week in overtime.
- This included a tool preventing drivers from using their devices while the truck is moving, thus reducing our insurance rates in the process
Vice President, Global IT, Oracle
- Developed an organization from the ground up into a highly functioning team of over 50 employees and contractors.
- Created strategy, secured funding, recruited internal and external expertise, and marketed the vision to Senior Leadership.
- Created and clearly articulated a vision of business transformation that utilized the Global Oracle Implementation as a springboard which simplified processes and streamlined transactions.
- Instilled a Methodology for Document Management which developed a portal to house requirements, processes, Tutor and UPK, all linked with single ‘drill down’ capability.
- Drove an Oracle Upgrade from 11i to R12 in India, Europe, and North America to create the foundation for the implementation of a Global Design in approximately 50 facilities.
Confidential, New Albany, OHVice President
- Managed New Building Construction of a state of the art headquarters and data center with video surveillance, physical security, voice / data infrastructure, and multi-media conference rooms.
- Drove Standardization of Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP in Domestic and International plants resulting in the elimination of multiple ERP systems, processes, procedures, and databases.
- Managed $18M Capital Budget overseeing up to 22 projects and 3 acquisitions at one time and executing them on time and within budget on 4 continents.
- Developed Disaster Recovery Plan for 7 Global Data Centers and architected the DR / Business Continuity solution that includes hot sites and high availability equipment.
- Delivered a Technology Refresh including SharePoint 2010, Active Directory, and an MS Exchange consolidation from 12 Exchange servers to 4 and greatly reducing maintenance and support issues.