Confidential,TYSON'S CORNER, VA
Technical & Proposal Writer
- Provides high quality, professional standard technical documentation and copy for usage in instruction for technical, contracting, and outreach matters. Authors/edits outgoing proposals for Federal and Local level government contract solicitation. Assists with other business areas including (but not limited to) Human Resources, External Recruiting, Design, and High Level Business Strategy.
- Responsible for instruction (written and verbal) concerning internal policies, software implementation and use, and process improvement.
- Regularly creates documentation for a wide variety of audiences, including client - facing material and potential government clientele.
Confidential, MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MD
- Act as an educator, providing assistance to students of a wide range of achievement levels, while staying up to date with municipal, state, and federal education standards.
- Responsible for all outreach and marketing, building key stakeholder relationships.
- Responsible for all administration, including but not limited to, accounting, scheduling, expense management, corporate insurance/liability, and logistics.
Quality Control Analyst (Temporary)
- Regularly audited active help desk employee calls to ensure compliance with established procedures.
- Personally authored and developed grading procedures, through multiple project phases.
- Regularly consulted with management on further implementing best practices.
Confidential, ARLINGTON, VA
Research Analyst (Oil/Energy)
- Using ArcMap and ArcCatalog, created and maintained living geodatabases of macro-level infrastructure systems.
- Trained other employees in the usage of GIS, and managed their contributions to active tasks.
- Regularly served in an on-call capacity, acting as an emergency resource in times of crisis.
- Oversaw project phases from initial development to delivery.
Proficient in written and spoken Japanese-Natural Reading Speed wpm. Knowledgeable about Geodatabase software, specifically ArcMap and similar GIS formats. Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Knowledgeable about Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)