- Around 7 years of experience in Software Design, Development of high scalable Multi - tiered Web Applications, desktop applications, Testing and Implementation of Client/Server in Banking/Financial domains.
- Extensive experience working as a Tableau Developer and Analyst in Enterprise Environments with Tableau 7.0, 8.0, 8.1.
- Strong IT experience in BI Development with a background in Databases and Data Warehousing.
- Expertise in designing and developing dashboards using Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server and Business Objects as well as designing, developing and publishing visually rich and intuitively interactive Tableau workbooks.
- Expert in creating different Visualizations using Bars, Lines and Pies, Maps, Scatter Plots, Gantts, Bubbles, Histograms, Bullets, Heat maps and Highlight tables.
- Work closely with Business to convert Business Objects reports and dashboards to Tableau. Expert in writing SQL Queries, Dynamic-queries, and complex joins for generating complex Stored Procedures, User-defined Functions, Views, Cursors and Triggers.
- Good SQL server administration skills including backups, restore, database maintenance and database creations.
- Strong experience in Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL/SSIS) data flow and Low Latency ETL using SSIS.
- Ability to deliver BI solutions through integration of BI suite of products (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities independently as well as a proactive.
- Experience in developing applications using Visual Studio .NET Frameworks 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/5.0 , using for developing Web Applications & Windows Applications.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts including writing Stored procedures using TSQL in MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012 and good experience on PL/SQL in Oracle 8i/9i/11g and also Access to include Physical Design, Logical DB Architecture, Backup, Performance tuning and Data integration.
- Good working knowledge on Application development and maintenance life cycle process.
- Extensive experience in using SQL Management Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Solutions like SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service Package).
- Expertise in server side programming, creating and using Tables, Database schemas, Writing Complex Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Indexers.
- Excellent troubleshooting techniques.
- Extensive experience in using SQL Management Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Solutions like DTS (Data Transformation Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) & Crystal Reports, SSIS ( SQL Server Integration Service Packages).
- Experience with Software Development Processes & Models: Agile, Waterfall & Scrum Model.
- Good working experience in performing Unit Testing in all .Net Applications developed
- Excellent team player and possess leadership ability and polished and professional communication and collaborative abilities.
Reporting Tools: Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau Reader, SQL Server, Business Intelligence Development Studio (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft .Net Framework ASP.Net, MVC 4, Web Forms, WPF, WCF
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , 2012, MS Access, AZURE.
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.NET, CSS , DHTML, Java Script, KendoUI and KnockoutJS.
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET2012/2013,2017.
Reporting Services: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS, Crystal Reports.
Platforms/operating systems: Windows 2000/2008 /NT 4.x/9x, MS-DOS
Web Technologies: Web Services, HTML, DHTML
Version Controller: Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT
Sr. Tableau Developer
- Currently I am developing a m ain Analytical Dashboard for HouseKeys company for setting up Programs, Market Place, Users Profiles, Price Calculators, etc. on Housing.
- Translated business needs into data analysis, business intelligence data sources and reporting solutions for various clients.
- Developed Stunning Visualizations for Dashboards using the HR Data.
- Blended data from multiple databases into one report by selecting primary key's from each database for data validation. Prepared Dashboards using calculations, parameters in Tableau and created calculated fields, groups, sets and hierarchies etc.
- Created complex views in SQL Server 2008 to use as data sources in Tableau for designing Tableau Reports and Dashboards.
- Scheduled data refresh on Tableau Server for weekly and monthly increments based on the new changes to ensure that the views and dashboards were displaying the changed data accurately.
- Distributed Tableau reports using techniques like Packaged Workbooks, PDF etc. Reconciled the report data with the source systems and reviewed it to find any data anomalies.
- Migrated Excel reports to Interactive Tableau Dashboards. Developed quarterly reports which compare the hiring activity parameters from the previous quarters in a fiscal year.
- Involved in administrative activities, doing deployment, monitoring schedules and jobs.
- Combined multiple dashboards into a single story to enhance the visual appeal of the report.
Environment: Tableau Desktop 8.3, Tableau Server, MS Office Suite, SQL Server 2015, SSMS, MS Excel, MS Project.
Sr. Tableau Devloper /Admin
- Worked with business stakeholders and participated in requirement gathering sessions to understand the business needs.
- Responsible for creating dashboards and overall creation of data visualizations. Created dashboard designing with effective data visualization of large data volumes from various data sources (SQL server, oracle, spreadsheets etc).
- Developed Tableau data visualization using Cross Map, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Pie Charts and Bar Charts, Page Trails, and Density Chart.
- Prepared Dashboards using calculations, parameters in Tableau and created calculated fields, groups, sets and hierarchies etc. Used Oracle, SQL server as data sources for designing Tableau Reports and Dashboards.
- Distributed Tableau reports using techniques like Packaged Workbooks, PDF etc. Provided customer support to Tableau users and Wrote Custom SQL to support business requirements.
- Expert level capability in Tableau calculations and applied complex, compound calculations to large, complex data sets and Worked closely with reporting team for deploying Tableau reports and publishing them on the Tableau and Share point server.
- Validated data at the row level and data level to ensure completeness and correctness of data. Reconciled the report data with the source systems and reviewed it to find any data anomalies.
- Created custom date time calculations and macros in the reports. Created jobs, schedules and report views for the business users. Involved in administrative activities, doing deployment and monitoring schedules and jobs.
- Provided Assistance to users in building reports in Report Studio, Query Studio, and Analysis Studios. Environment: Tableau Desktop 8.0/8.1, Tableau Server, Oracle 11g, MS Office Suite, Oracle SQL Server R2, MS Excel, Quality Center, SQL, PL/SQL,MS
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Tableau Developer / Web Developer
- Involved in migration of SDDashboard, and gathering requirements, enhancing the existing business logic to meet client requirements and extensively involved in developing quality and performance based application.
- Worked closely with business power users to create reports/dashboards using tableau desktop.
- Designed and developed various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data on a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop.
- Utilized advance features of Tableau software like to link data from different connections together on one dashboard and to filter data in multiple views at once. Created Prompts, customized Calculations, Conditions and Filter (Local, Global) for various analytical reports and dashboards
- Developed the web application using C#.NET and used web forms to develop the functionality of the UI using Visual Studio 2015.
- Used React JS fully to include the components and replacing them with new content.
- Used ADO.NET Entity framework for communication between application and database.
- Involved working on database scripts, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes and Functions in SQL server 2014.
- Microsoft Certified Professional .NET Developer with a passion for software development especially with agile practices such as Test Driven Development, with an in depth knowledge of OOP
- Strong experience in writing Perl scripts covering data feed handling, implementing business logic and migrated web applications into Site core CMS system.
- Developed Perl scripts to automate frequent reports for the users.
- Performed unit testing, functional testing, regression testing, white box testing, black box testing and so on to satisfy the technical specifications based on Functional Requirement Specification document.
- Wrote and executed the test cases using NUnit testing framework to test the functionality.
- Worked with QA team in testing and fixing bugs which are reported in TOAD software.
- Used SSIS for data transformation from Excel data base to SQL Server 2012 and SSRS for reporting.
- Maintained the source code versions using Tam Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT.
Environment: Tableau 7/8.0, Tableau 7 Desktop, Tableau server, C#.NET, .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2014 Visual Studio 2012, IIS 7.0, Web Forms, GIT, SQL Server 2014.
- Designed and developed user controls for accepting customer inputs and presenting records/results to customer using ASP .NET.
- Developed new services/classes and enhanced existing services for database access using C # .NET.
- Used Custom Validation, User Validation and Java Script to give access to registered users.
- Provided session level security and role-based authentication using session objects and cookies.
- Used AJAX to improve the performance of the web pages and to display the data on frequently visited pages.
- Built descriptive help documentations for the API libraries with example objects.
- Used ASP. NET Validation controls for client-side validation of Server Controls .
- Involved in developing required classes and interfaces using C# . NET .
- Developed web applications to consume, monitor and test API methods using JQuery libraries .
- Designed and developed dynamic ASPX web pages using C#, ASP.Net, XML, HTML, Java Script, AngularJS.
- Responsible for displaying dynamic menus based on user privileges
- Developed interactive web pages using ASP. NET, C# and ADO. NET .
- Wrote and debugged stored procedures and functions in SQL Server.
- Involved in unit testing and bug fixing of the project, worked on SSIS to update share point libraries from SQL server tables.
- Created User control and Custom controls for the application.
- Extensively worked with C# for creating classes of this application and Integrated with ASP.NET pages.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, C#, ASP .NET, XML, CSS, ADO. NET, T-SQL, SSIS, Web Services, Windows XP, SQL Server 2005, SSRS, IIS 5.0/6.0, Java Script.