- 15 years of Software Life Cycle experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Testing in various domains like Insurance, Re - insurance, Auto, Financial and Communication verticals.
- 10 years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform as Administrator, Developer, Data Migration specialist and Senior principal consultant.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating Roles, Profiles, Users, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, Reports and Approval Processes.
- Exposure in building an App with Lightning App Builder and Lightning components. Developed re-usable UI components with the Lightning Component Framework.
- Developed and configured various Dashboards, Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of sales force CRM in a project full cycle.
- Experienced developer in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Integration, SOQL and Force.com API.
- Conducted many Business Process Reengineering (BPR) sessions for gathering information from customers’ perspective.
- Migrated data from Global to Domestic salesforce instance and successfully moved foreign characters (Italian and Japanese) using Informatica to Salesforce.
- Customization of tools: Sales cloud, Service cloud, Informatica, OwnBackup, Conga Mail Merge, Adobe, DocuSign, Colleague, Perceptive images, Form Assembly & Demand tools.
- Self-motivated and capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
Senior CRM Specialist, Los Angeles, CA
- Migrate data and attachments daily to Perceptive images and colleague database using Informatica cloud.
- Use Visualforce pages to send out decision made based on programs, term and year.
- Create documents in Adobe and DocuSign for student’s agreements
- Dedupe data using demand tools and maintain data backups using Own backup.
- Created and maintain multiple Form assembly forms for inquires, recommendation, cases and activities.
- Customization of Objects, Users, Profiles, Apex, Visual Force pages, Workflows, Triggers, System Security, etc.
- Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce Implementation
- Liaison between business leaders and technical team
Tool: Implementations on daily basis are Sales cloud, Service cloud, Informatica, OwnBackup, Conga Mail Merge, Adobe, DocuSign, Colleague database, Perceptive images, Form Assembly, Data loader & Demand tools
Senior principal consultant/ BA, Los Angeles, CA
- Acted as a liaison with executive managers and decision makers to understand CRM business requirements and translate into Salesforce.com design. Setup SFDC application and customized to match the functional needs of the organization
- Used Sales Cloud Territory Management to group records by geographical location, the industry vertical and Account size.
- Performed a role of BA, Administrator, Data migration specialist and developer as need per project
- Strong communication skills and an energetic team player.
- Experience in coordinating offshore teams.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Managed API integrations and web services.
Environment: SalesForce.com, Informatica cloud, Apex Data loader, SQL Server, DBAMPS, CastIron, Amazon workspace
Salesforce Admin/Developer, Los Angeles, CA
- Experience with administering and configuring Salesforce.com application.
- Enabled Sales Forecasting and used to forecast data for better analysis.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Retire Informatica Cloud and migrate all the workflows to Informatica Powercenter 8.6.
- Managed monthly sales data all across 8.6 million members in eight regions
- Developed code, custom objects, reports, dashboards, workflows and assignment rules.
- Maintained user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
Environment: Salesforce, Informatica Cloud, Informatica Powercenter 8.6, Apex Data Loader 20.0, SQL Server 2008, PL/SQL, SSIS, MS Office, Access
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 8.6, IBM DB2, UNIX, Erwin, Mercury Quality Center
Sr. Informatica Consultant
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 8.6, Oracle 10g, SQL Server,AS400, PL/SQL, Toad