- Over 7 years of IT experience that includes 5 years of experience in Salesforce CRM Platform and around 2 years of experience with Java and other programming languages. Good knowledge in all phases of SDLC including requirements gathering and analysis through project Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps , Components , Controllers and Events.
- Have extensive experience in implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Tabs and Role based Page Layouts and Record Types.
- Implemented Security setting across the organization using Roles, sharing settings, Profiles and Permission sets, setting login hour, and IP ranges.
- Extensive knowledge in implementing various advanced fields like Pick lists, Custom Formula Fields, Sales process, Lead process, Record types, Look up and Master - Detail relationships.
- Hands on experience in implementing Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates & Email generation according to application requirements.
- Excellent understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account and contact Management, Case Management, and Call Center.
- Excellent understanding on Object oriented concepts and have experience working on Java to Salesforce Integration using WSC.
- Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and views in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and MS Access.
- Experience in modifying visual force pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Experienced in integrating Salesforce and other applications using SOAP and REST API Web services and outbound messaging.
- Performed data analysis for data migration , integration to Salesforce from other Data bases using Data Loader, Import/ Export Wizard .
- Written apex unit test classes for Trigger , Apex classes to meet 75% of code coverage to migrate to Production instances.
- Good working experience with Eclipse IDE, Force.com Plug-in, Developer console and Force.com Explorer environment.
- Strong experience in deploying Salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change Sets, Force.com Migration tool and Eclipse.
Confidential, Woonsocket, Rhode Island
SR Salesforce Developer
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Design and develop Integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other applications/systems such as Datawarehouse, JDE, custom applications, and other applications.
- Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Created multiple Lightning Components , added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Extensively worked on VF pages to Lightning Components, URL buttons to quick actions, lightning Record, Home, App pages, lightning Tabs.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Developed single page Applications using Lightning Homepage, Lightning record page, lightning Application page with lightning app builder .
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex classes and Apex Triggers .
- Extension Classes to support Visualforce pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL&SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database object.
- Created Visual force and HTML Email templates to be sent to the customers depending on the action they perform after they log into the portal.
- Used REST API callouts / WSDL (SOAP API) for connecting to the services hosted by third party companies to perform an action by connecting to their respective repositories and sending the request on demand.
- Worked with Chatter which helps the users to communicate with the organization easily and quickly.
- Used Salesforce1 simulator during the development to test if the lightning components works properly on the mobile device.
- Involved in Data Migration Activities to handle bulk loads using APEX Data Loader.
- I had experience in accessing of Database using Linux commands.
- Used SVN and migrated to GIT as the version control tool.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and migrated code to deployment upon successful testing.
Confidential, New York City
Sr Salesforce Developer
Technology: Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Visual Force
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes , Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented Inbound Email Handler interface for creation of records in Salesforce based on the Email received using Apex class.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Developed Visual Force Pages to show customized content for certain things according to client need.
- Written complex relationship SOQL , SOSL queries in Apex Classes, Batch Processes Triggers to retrieve data from standard and custom objects.
- Integrated external applications with Salesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP and REST Web Services and Apex Callouts.
- Handled data flow between salesforce and multiple external systems through integrations and data imports/exports.
- Worked on data integration, data clearing, data transfer from third party API's with requested permission sets using APEX data loader .
- Experience in upgrading some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Upgraded functionalities from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforce by following a user.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Involved in daily standup meetings, Scrum. This resulted to bring good solution to the business requirement.
- Used Debugger making use of Breakpoints to monitor data movement and troubleshoot the mappings.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases in Cases Tab.
- Used Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in for setting up Sandbox and deploying the changes to Production.
- Worked with various CRM applications like Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud , Custom Cloud, Reporting and Analytics of Sales, Service and Custom Cloud , Application on Code backup.
Confidential, Tempe, Arizona
Technology: Salesforce, Service Cloud, Visual Force
- Worked with standard salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Campaigns etc.
- Designed and developed the Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Custom tabs, Components based on the requirements.
- Configured Creating Roles, Security Access, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, and Approval Processes.
- Used Data Loader (insert, update more than 50,000 records) and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects to create custom layouts as per client requirements.
- Override a standard Salesforce page layout with Visualforce Page by using Apex Code.
- Created APEX custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Sales Force to VF pages.
- Developed APEX triggers, Classes, Test methods, Visual Force pages to implement the custom functionality.
- Developer Visualforce Page with standard and custom controllers also developed Apex triggers to update fields and objects.
- Used SOQL and SOSL with in governor limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Maintained an E-mail to Case system with auto-notifications sent to users when a case is created for their respective department.
- Design and Development of the ETL jobs for the application to load data within the organization to Salesforce.com to track opportunities, events, forums, and activities.
- Handled SOAP/Restful Web services consumption for fetching content from the Internal Web server.
- Migrated complex Excel validation rules in regular expression into Salesforce validation rules.
- Followed Agile methodology for the execution of day to day work related activities.
- Developed a custom Chatter app used by top-level executives to collaborate, share and secure contents.
- Created different type fields like formula, checkbox, picklist, Date/Time, checkboxes, Numbers, currency depending upon customer needs also troubleshoot the formula fields using different tools.
Confidential, Edison, New jersey
Technology: Salesforce, Objects, SOQL, SOSL, SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform
- Administered organization’s salesforce CRM focusing on data integrity, user support and training for 40+ users.
- Streamlined call center workflows by redesigning the call logging screen & creating a manger’s reporting dashboard.
- Utilized sharing rules, groups and roles to open up data restricted via OWD settings. Modified object/field permissions to restrict user visibility.
- Created record types and page layouts to accommodate unique views of the data based on department feedback.
- Responsible for creating Queues, Workflows rules and tasks to share and automate work to the users in the Queue.
- Utilized the Process Builder to bypass the inability to use Workflow Rules to create Events after certain criteria have been met on a record.
- Extensively using Data Loader for insert, updates, and bulk import for Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Developed various picklists , formula fields, master-detail relationships, lookup relationships and custom report types.
- Using Apex Data Loader mapped data sources and loaded data into Call Center application.
- Added users to the call center application and also integrated Softphone CTI to the users which was developed by developers.
- Configured and used standard reports, custom reports and custom report types. Used dashboards and dashboard components to display data for users.