- Over 18 years of IT experience which includes product development, product support, product enhancements, product upgrades, vertical development, implementations and production support for Dynamics CRM (2011/2013/2015/9.0 ) and Dynamics AX(2009/2012), Sharepoint(2010/2013) the role of a senior technical consultant.
- Hands on experience in working with Plug - in’s, Web Services, Built-in Workflows, Custom Workflows, entity relationship design for CRM
- Involved in Integration & End-to-End Implementation Projects.
- Working Experience and knowledge of maintaining CRM tool.
- Worked Extensively in C# and ASP.net Technologies.
- Have clear and deep understanding of requirements, was involved in requirement gathering.
- Hands on experience in working with Client Scripting using Java Script.
- Good exposure to Sales, Marketing and Service modules in Dynamics CRM.
- Experience in developing Web Enabled Applications using CRM Web Services.
- Good expertise on Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles. Sound understanding in Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- MS CRM environment setup and installation.
- Experience with CRM SDK and Developer's Toolkit.
- Involved in designing and deploying of various kinds of reports and charts using SSRS.
Development: Dynamics CRM 4.0, CRM 2011/2013/2015 Dynamics AX 2012, AX 2009
Project Scope, Fit: Gap Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Professional presentations, total quality management.
Databases: SQL Server / 2000, Oracle 8.0/9.2
Reporting Tools: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, X++ Reporting, FRx and Atlas-XL installation and configuration
Others: Product Studio, UML, MS Visio, VSS, TFS, Axeptance
OS: Windows XP, Windows server 2008/2003, Windows 7, Unix
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0 and Java Web Server 2.0
Databases: SQL Server / 2000, Oracle 8.0/9.2
Virtualization: Microsoft Virtual PC 2007, VMware, Oracle VM Virtual Box, HyperV
Source Control: Team Foundation Server 2010, Visual Source Safe
WCF, WWF, WPF, .Net Web Services, .net Remoting
Development Platforms: .Net 4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1 , jQuery, ASP.Net 2.0, SharePoint Object Model, Ajax
Languages: C#, VB, C/C++, TSQL, PL/SQL, Java 2, Java Script, jQuery
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Dynamics CRM Architect / Sr. Developer
- Worked on designing a CRM portal for knowledge management.
- Replace native CRM portal search with Azure search.
- Setup and configured terraform scripts for Azure DevOps build / release for Azure components.
- Setup and configured Azure stream analytics, Blob Storage, continuous stream export, Azure DB etc.
- Worked on enhancing portal functionality with several enhancements liquid liquids, web templates etc.
- Worked on maintaining PSA ( Project Service Automation ) for the whole company.
- Several other CRM entity changes / workflows / plugins etc.
- Created power BI reports for management to use for portal usability metrics.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MNDynamics CRM Architect / Sr. Developer
- Dynamics CRM Architect / Sr. Developer role for several projects.
- Implemented a chat solution for the client, using a 3rd party chat application.
- Architected a custom solution, for data duplication checks, data routing through CRM entities.
- Architected and designed a guest pass framework for fitness club visitors.
- Was key on-site track lead for Hexaware (implementation partner).
- Worked on system stabilization with various plugins and workflows that MCS (Microsoft consulting services) had implemented.
- Monitoring and fixing various production issues.
- Designed various entity models, to work with various lifetime systems.
- Day to day - involved a large amount of CRM coding and testing, system optimization.
- Worked with front end libraries, jQuery, knockout and jQuery UI.
Confidential - Dallas, TXDynamics CRM Architect / Sr. Developer
- Played an Architect / Sr. Developer role for several projects.
- Involved in Implementations & Support for Rollouts for 2 full life cycle projects.
- Worked extensive creating a new WCF API to connect a SharePoint system with CRM online.
- Also worked extensive with organization service API to keep data in sync between legacy LOB systems and CRM online.
- Worked with entity metadata for CRM deployments.
- Custom Integration project with SharePoint 2013 and CRM online. Wrote WCF services as an intermediary tool to connect the 2 systems.
- Project involved several plugins and asynchronous workflows to integrate the 2 systems.
- Wrote a companywide notification process, that can be used with various entities.
- Document posting to SharePoint was achieved with background workflows.
- Experience with Scribe jobs to load data to CRM online and download data to legacy LOB applications.
- Architected and developed a security roles project, that involved splitting the organization to 2 business units.
- Migrating all data to team ownership was done through plugins.
- Worked with various SSRS reports to show activities, revenue etc.
Confidential - Freemont, CA
Senior Dynamics CRM / AX Consultant
- Worked on integration of various entities from tesla custom erp to Dynamics CRM and Dynamics AX.
- Data was integrated through AIF services for AX and WCF services for CRM.
- Created custom services for Dynamics CRM 2013 to be synced across the company.
- Performed Microsoft CRM system design, configuration, and customization for all modules.
- Performed data migration into Microsoft CRM using Bulk Import and c360 Import Manager.
- Wrote design specifications for custom programming to extend Microsoft CRM.
- Implemented JScript for client-side programming (application event programming).
- Designed and implemented Workflow Rules and Sales Processes.
- Created reports using Microsoft Excel and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Implemented third-party add-ons, including c360 Group Calendar, Audit, and Import Manager.
- Conducted training for CRM system administrators and end users.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Senior Dynamics Consultant
- Consulting focused around Microsoft Dynamics CRM software.
- Lead solutions architect, design, and full life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM software.
- Gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements.
- Engaging in requirements gathering during presales phase.
- Installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and SQL.
- Implementing SharePoint and Dynamics AX integrations with CRM.
- Data import and migration into Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SQL.
- Managing projects, client expectations, timeline, budget, and scope.
- Designing and implementing solutions to meet business requirements.
- Training users on implemented solutions.
- Supporting and maintaining implemented solutions.
- Increasing efficiencies within staffing and healthcare industries.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Senior: .net and Sharepoint Consultant
- Create and deploy custom code components to Integrate external data into Dynamics CRM 2013 application.
- Implement and maintain data integration mapping within the application.
- Using third party client side scripting tools to enhance the user experience within application.
- Debug and profile plugins and workflows to determine the root causes of defects.
- Create custom actions to fill in the gap between requirement and available messages.
- Determine and discuss system impacts and possible risks due to changes made to achieve new requirements.
- Analyze functional capabilities and limitations of out of box application and make wise decisions to reduce amount of custom code developed.
- Study new requirements and analyze the efforts required to achieve those.
- Work with business analyst to ensure highest quality of features delivered.
- Interact with testing resources on daily basis to resolve the issues during testing phase of the project.
- Actively participate in show and tell meetings to demonstrate the features developed to meet the requirements.
- Training the end user and help him get accustomed to the features of dynamics CRM 2013.
- Create and maintain technical as well as functional documentation for ongoing projects.
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
Senior Dynamics CRM / Sharepoint Consultant
- Work with business analysts to gather and understand detailed requirements which support the business.
- Document Functional and Technical Analysis, design according to enterprise standards.
- Develop testing, review and implementations plans with the business analysts.
- Architect solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and other Company products that solve client’s business problems in adherence to SDLC standards.
- Create plugins on appropriate entity events, workflows and dialogs to achieve business functionality.
- Create managed and unmanaged solutions in CRM 2011 and migrate them across various environment
- Actively involved in daily stand up calls and team meetings to discuss day to day progress of the various assigned activities.
- Develop custom SSRS reports in SQL server 2008 for CRM 2011 to supply the business with needed information for strategic decisions.
- Develop interfaces and bridges using WCF Services between CRM 2011 and existing enterprise applications for accurate and secure data flow within the enterprise.
- Consume data and services from other enterprise applications and update related CRM 2011 entities accordingly.
- Work with the QA team to ensure desired progress during testing phase.
- Work with the business to implement change requests after deployment.
Senior .NET / Sharepoint Consultant.
- Worked on a .net website Dollar.com and Thrifty.com for several years. Was doing .net C# coding, SQL coding, etc.
- Overall administration activities include, Solution Package installation, running the timer jobs, activating the features, restoring the sites, running the utility tools Back up & Restore activities.
- Maintain and setup sharepoint development environment and test/UAT environments using managed accounts.
- Created workflow to route the business application through various sharepoint groups.
- Wrote and admin timer job to import DG groups from Active directory (AD), since profile service was not setup. Also made another timer to synchronize AD users with Sharepoint groups.
- Wrote admin tool in the Admin pages to control caching of lists, importing data from excel sheet, etc.
- Worked on new form, edit form and view form using various user controls and WebParts.
- Worked on a tree control loading with Ajax support.
- Developed Feature definitions for all of the components and developed a solution (wsp package.
- Installation and setup of the SharePoint Farm Server(s), Configuration, administration, backups, restoration, migration, updating with patches and synchronization.
- Created custom Site Template, Page Layouts, Content Management, Content authoring, Content Types, Dynamic Navigation and Fields schema.
- Created BCS (Business connectivity service) and SSIS packages for external data connections to sharepoint 2010.
- Customized the Master Page and core.css files to suit the company’s branding and logo using sharepoint Designer.
Branded the sharepoint Portal and team sites using the CSS and sharepoint designer to have a consistent and uniform look throughout the portal.
Environment: .net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0.
- Developed the user interface using Dream Weaver, Adobe Photoshop
- Server side scripts are written in ASP
- Client form validations are done using HTML, Java Script
- Involved in writing Functional Specification and UML
- Used ADO technology to interact with SQL server database from middle tier components.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Generalized Stored Procedures.
- Enforced business rules and data integrity with built-in constraints like Primary Key, Foreign Key and Check.
- Developed custom constrains using Triggers to enforce data integrity and business rules.
- Improved the robustness of the database by implementing Error handling in Stored Procedures and user defined functions.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, IIS, VB.NET, MS SQL Server 2000, SQL Query Analyzer