- Agile Team Leader, Problem Solver, Analyst, Change Agent, Leader, Mentor and Technologist who launches products, drives enhancements and process improvements, turns around teams, and restructures the economics of a system.
- Executes meticulous systems and business analysis, and develops sustainable technology strategies for Fortune 300 C - level executives, promoting company growth and achieving organizational objectives.
- Expert in getting to the core of a system and producing accurate, insightful diagrams, workflows, and system commentaries used to identify deficiencies and produce solutions for robust intervention.
- Defines and breaks down Epics into Stories and Tasks.
- Business Cases
- Executive Leadership
- Process Improvement
- Business Development
- Managing RFIs and RFPs
- Operations Planning
- Executive and Staff
- Data Modeling, Architectural and Workflow Artifacts
- Project and Product Management
- Strategy, Writing Briefing papers
- IT Development
- Systems Architecture
- IT Governance and Security
- Epic, Story, Task breakdown
- Agile Team Leadership
TECHNOLOGY AND SOFTWARE COMPETENCIES:
- Data Modeling iOS
- Jira (epic/story/task)
- MS Office
- OS X
- Omnigraffle Pro
- Open Source
- Social Media
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
- Developed and maintained exceptional trusted advisory relationships with key clients, CTOs, CIOs and other officers at large MSOs with focus on turn around and driving business results.
- Conducted in-depth business and systems analysis with focus on identifying areas of improvement, slashing costs, managing risk, and increasing revenue.
- Drove operational planning efforts, slashed spending by 15-20% and improved KPI’s.
- Trained 50+ VPs, Directors and other client staff in critical thinking, to improve quality and outcomes of their operational plans.
- Lead Agile team using Jira to break down epics and stories into >400 tasks for Wholesale Telecom Billing cloud application.
- Defined processes, products, systems and functional requirements for clients, including a CTO roadmap for product that had a revenue run rate of ~$60M/ year.
- Analyzed business, systems and processes for Medical/ Pharmaceutical client, facilitating a critical systems upgrade, that was an essential contribution to a $225M sale.
- Extensive background in OSS and BSS; EMS; mobile computing (Swift, Xcode).
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
- Developed and launched strategies for the CIO of Confidential USA, reducing its Confidential.
- Established a $10 million dollar account for Confidential .
Confidential, Englewood, Colorado
- Launched compliance program safeguarding Payment Card Industry security standards were met, (containing over 319 provisions), identified and resolved audit issues (119 remediated).
- Remediated five identified SOX Significant Deficiencies associated with IT infrastructure.
- Developed and implemented IT procurement control processes to ensure requisite legal and business case scrutiny prior to contract initiation.
- Ran several seminars to train 100-IT managers in IT procurement control processes.
- Provided initial review of business cases (ranging from $2,000 to $20M).
- Immersion in OSS/BSS, including CSG for billing.