- Accomplished professional with progressive experience defining and driving technology strategies with a proven track record of delivering innovative business plans, business and technology transformations and supporting the objectives of global organizations.
- Thrives in high - volume environments with the ability to optimize constantly changing business needs, improve the intersection of technology and people, and continuously drive revenue profitability.
- Adept at cultivating partnerships and building mutually beneficial relationships across global business sectors, including executive-level negotiations, organizational design, and technology implementations. Deep experience in business development, supply chain, logistics, transportation, ERP, manufacturing, and distribution.
- An innovative and forward-thinking strategist, with an outstanding record of delivering large-scale, mission-critical projects on time and on budget.
- A natural leader, coach and mentor, known for motivating and inspiring teams to achieve their personal and professional best.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- IT Strategy & Vision
- Budget & Finance Management
- Project Management
- Executive Leadership
- Business Transformation
- Business Development
- IT Quality Management
- ERP Implementations
- SOX Compliance Acquisitions
- Process Improvement
- Needs Assessments
- Software Development
- Vendor and Third Party Management
- Relationship Management
- Contract Negotiations
- Program Management
- Financial Analysis
- Coaching & Mentoring
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Vice President, Business Development & Operations
- Grew overall revenue 24%.
- Developed and grew the company’s first multiple channel partner program.
- Developed and implemented the company’s first referral program.
- Created a social media strategy and platform.
- Implemented CRM to better manage sales pipelines.
Confidential, Des Planes, IL
Chief Operating Officer
- Designed, built, and opened the first Food Safety Modernization Act ( Confidential ) distribution center for food ingredients in the United States.
- Drove the successful introduction and deployment of Manhattan Warehouse Management Systems.
- Launched and held sole accountability for a strategic storage and handling business line, and $5M in revenue.
- Implemented D365 ERP, yard systems, and Lean Logistics transportation management systems.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI and McHenry, IL
- Managed successful transition of all IT services from Confidential post-acquisition.
- Drafted and negotiated all service agreements, coordinated license transfers, ensured contract compliance, separated wide area networks, and migrated all legacy-systems and websites.
- Established new data centers in Chicago, London, and Brazil with approximately 210 servers in support of global operations; reduced operating expenses by 12%.
- Led sourcing, procurement, and lifecycle of all technology projects; reduced operating expenses by $25M by outsourcing key operational functions.
- Implemented Oracle’s e-Business suite (ERP) in five manufacturing facilities in seven legal entities in Mexico City; created processes and procedures for financials, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, and demand-to-build mega processes.
- Reduced ERP systems from 11 to one, reduced working capital by $50M annually, and lowered administrative overhead by $2M per year.
- Managed the implementation of Cisco VOIP at more than a third of company locations resulting in a 40% reduction in long-distance services.
Confidential, McHenry, IL
Director of Shared Services
- Implemented Baan ERP throughout manufacturing plants and division offices leading to $7.5M reduction in working capital, increased inventory turns, and a reduction in personnel.
- Delivered approximately $1M in cost reductions through the creation of a Shared Services department and the consolidation five data centers into one.
- Delivered numerous applications and networks which improved processes and created efficiencies, including Lawson Financial, MS Active Directory, SMS, Hyperion, and Global Program Management Office.