Project Management, Educational Leadership, Organizational Management, Purchasing, Data Analyst, GIS, City Planning, Planning, Sustainable Development, Computer Skills, History, Historical Research, Natural Resource Management, Political, Public Speaking, Presentations, Microsoft Office, Historical Preservation, Urban Planning, Analytics, Social Media
- Typing Speed 60 Words Per Minute
- ESRI Arc GIS
- Data Entry Terminal (PDT, Mainframe Terminal, etc)
- EMail Software (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc)
- Internet Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)
- Remote sensing equipment
- Trimble GPS Units
- Presentation Software (PowerPoint, Flash, etc)
- Spreadsheet Software (Calc, Excel, etc)
- Web Design Software (RapidWeaver, etc)
- Word Processing Software (Word, WordPerfect, etc)
- Job includes classroom teaching six sections of communications and debate related courses.
General political consultant
- As the general consultant I have provided infrastructure support such as assisting website development, and managing communications between the organization and elected officials on the state and federal level.
Assistant Public Affairs Manager
- Oversaw the recruiting and hiring of a volunteer intern staff for the Cloud Campaign.
- Duties included conducting interviews, and training volunteers how to Block Walk, Phone Bank, and how to utilize the messages that the campaign was putting out.
- Other capacities of my job includes Facebook Marketing, creating a messaging strategy, and Policy advising over key political issues.
- Teacher of record for high school Students grades 9 - 12.
- Taught a variety of courses including US history, world geography, economics, professional communications, and policy debate.
- Served as assistant UIL coordinator in charge of the speech and debate programs at the local high school.
- While coaching here I earned a five-star judging rating from the National Speech and Debate Association in congressional debate.
Rental Property Manager, Nacogdoches, Texas
- Developed and implemented a sales strategy for leasing apartments in a college market. included community outreach, sales, marketing, and training leasing agents.
- In charge of Day to Day operations.
Confidential, Nacogdoches, Texas
- Served as assistant coach to the Confidential Debate team.
- Tutored undergraduate communications students.
- Responsible for assisting the department in advising and scheduling.
Confidential, Lufkin, TXData Analyst
- Job was centered around providing customer service in the hunting and fishing industry. Including managing federal firearms documentation and registering watercraft with the State of Texas.
- Also assisting Confidential agency with the firearms auditing process.