- About 8 years of experience as an IT professional, strong at Object Oriented Analysis, Designing and Programming skills and 5 years as a Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform as Development and Administration, Implementation, Support and Configuration of Salesforce CRM based on Apex Language and Force.com Platform.
- Expertise in Salesforce Lightning Components and Lightning Pages and Lightning Design Systems.
- Assisted in Migrating to the Lightning Experience.
- Actively participated in multiple phases of SDLC - Feasibility, Implementation, Production and Development, Delivery of projects in SFDC.
- Experienced in implementing Cloud based solutions using Salesforce platform both as an administrator and developer.
- Designed and developed various Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Custom Fields, Validations, Role Based page layouts, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports as per the requirements.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards using components and different report types.
- Involved in Data Mapping and Migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce customization, Security Access, Creating Profiles, Roles, Sharing rules, Users, Page layouts and email services.
- Good experience in setting up relationships in view of business use cases using Salesforce relationships Master-Detail, Lookup and Many-to-Many (Junction Object) between objects.
- Expertise in querying Salesforce database using SOQL & SOSL queries with Force.com explorer.
- Experienced in SFDC development using Apex Classes, Batch Class, Schedule Class, Triggers, Test Methods, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers Force.com IDE, SOQL, WSDL, REST and SOAP.
- Created various SFDC Administrative roles.
- Integrated Salesforce.com applications with external systems using Web Services and Apex Web Services classes and XSL. Used REST full web services.
- Experience on working with Force.com Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Experienced in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in, command line interface.
- Handful experience in Sandbox Management (Like Refreshing Sandbox, Creating New Sandbox, Migrating code from one sandbox to the other).
- Expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common Design patterns, Governor limit management techniques, Bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations.
- Experienced in creating and execute Unit and Integration tests.
- Expertise in Release management, including preparation and deployment of Salesforce Packages as well as maintaining version control.
- Great exposure to key areas of Enterprise architecture, including Integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Good understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits, security models and techniques) and how they influence design.
- Solid technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce Platform, APEX, Visualforce, Declarative tools, Interfaces.
- Experience in designing Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and Partner Communities.
Salesforce.com: Apex, Visual force, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers, Salesforce.com, Workflows and Approvals, AppExchange, Apttus CLM, Email Templates, DocuSign, Wave Analytics, Formulas, Validation Rules, Eclipse, Apex Data Loader, SVN, Jenkins, Force.com IDE, Oracle Big Machines CPQ
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server 2008/05/2000 , MYSQL, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows Family, MS-DOS, UNIX, SOLARIS
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Apex
Confidential, Rhode Island
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Responsible for writing Apex, Visual force code containing business functions.
- Developed Custom objects, customizing tabs, Apex Triggers, Test classes for unit testing and code coverage.
- Experience in Data Loader for Data Management in Force.com platform
- Experience with custom application development in Force.com, utilizing Visualforce and Lightning Components/Framework
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com, SObjects used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Used SOQL&SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked in developing various lightning components, events and lightning applications.
- Experienced in SSO and Integrations
- Developed code for generating the XML requests required for calling the web services.
- Involved in design and development of different views and page layouts for different profiles.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic
- Created Lightning Component Tabs and Visualforce Tabs using Lightning Components.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Developed Apex Test Classes with assurance of maximum code coverage.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Worked on Jenkins and change sets for continuous deployments to higher environments
- Used SVN for code repository and JBOSS eclipse editor to modify and commit the changes
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Formulae Fields, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups of sales cloud objects.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validations.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in ef fective web design .
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Involved in all the phases and pre-production/post-production support activities.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Executed various levels of Unit, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance (UAT) using test cases to prove that system conform to specifications of business and quality requirements.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Sales cloud, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Sr. Salesforce Developer /Admin
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Developed Visualforce Pages, created Reports, Dashboards and Apex Classes.
- Provided technical walk-throughs to various stake holders (QA Team, UAT Team, etc.)
- Built custom user interfaces using Lightning components.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed Custom fields/objects, Forms, Workflows, Interfaces, Records, and user roles to meet business requirements.
- Worked on translating several Visual Force pages to lightning framework.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and Web Services API and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Performed Asynchronous Callouts using the Future Annotation and executed the future methods from a Trigger.
- Worked efficiently with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of Force.com platform technologies including Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows and Approvals, Integrations with end-to-end product development experience.
- Worked on various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service and Cloud applications.
- Implemented change control from development sandboxes to production and across the development lifecycle.
- Experience in creating Lightning Components and used Salesforce Lightning Design System ( SLDS ) to convert existing Visualforce pages to lightning components.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Provided detail estimates of the level of effort associated to implement capabilities based on business requirements and solution design.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Involved working in the integrations components by consuming Restful APIs .
- Involved in creating a user interface in Lightning using Aura components , for a user to enter details and submit in to Salesforce.
- Deployments’ using the change sets from one sandbox to other, refreshing the sandbox. Have done many data migration tasks using Data loader.
- Hands on experience in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functionalities.
- Developed Lightning components and used Lightning App builder to use those components in Lightning pages.
- Used Salesforce Chatter to provide real time notifications of changes in accounts, leads and opportunities to help sales and service teams to be more efficient.
- Customized the entire salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements, which involved creating Web Forms and processing the data in SFDC with the extensive usage of Web services API .
- Created various workflow rules, profiles and permission sets based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Key role in gradual transition of company's application from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
Environment : Saleforce.com platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Informatica, Deployments, Apttus, Lightning components, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in, AppExchange apps, SOAP and RESTAPI.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the applications to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Experience in acting as a liaison between offshore team and the Business performing meeting facilitation, work plan creation, task management.
- Developed Apex triggers with bulk safe for both standard and custom objects.
- Worked on security models, developed apex based sharing rules in order to meet security requirements.
- Developed various batch apex classes to merge duplicate accounts/contacts. Streamlined the integration and merge process in Salesforce. Ensured the integrity of data by building custom code to merge data.
- Developed dynamic salesforce.com visual force pages using Java script, Ajax toolkit and JQuery.
- Involved in troubleshooting and resolved issues related to integration. Developed Apex classes with REST calls to connect to web services.
- Developed custom Visual force pages and apex controller classes for various functional needs in the organization.
- Written test classes for unit testing.
- Experience in migrating data from various systems into force CRM using SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex.
- Enhanced several SOQL queries to decrease the execution time and avoid governor limits.
- Worked on email to case services, implemented custom development to meet user requirements.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for custom objects as per the business requirements.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Involved in requirement gathering for setting up Salesforce service cloud.
- Implemented Salesforce customer portal to provide online support channel for customers.
- Built various agent-specific and management-specific reports and dashboards to track and provide key leading and lagging indicators for same day resolution and average queue times of cases.
- Developed case escalation rules to ensure cases were resolved in a timely manner.
- Used change sets to deploy metadata from sandbox to production environment.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Customer Portal, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Informatica, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow Approvals, CSS Style sheets, Custom Objects, HTML, WSDL, Security Controls, Page Layouts, Sandbox data loading, Apex Data Loader Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Reports, Dashboards, Sandbox, Windows XP.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Created Apex triggers and classes to accommodate bulk process of data/records according to the business needs.
- Deployed the metadata and other changes using change sets and ANT migration tool.
- Involved in coding for modules for all the Sub-Application of the CRM application, which involves extending existing SFDC standard components using Apex, Visualforce and other utilities.
- Imported excel based customer information records in to Accounts, Contacts and Cases using Data Loader, Import Wizard and Excel connector.
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions, new screens, workflow, force.com objects, reports, apex code to meet business requirements.
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Worked with SF chatter, which helps the users to communicate with the organization easily and quickly.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and custom links.
- Created Triggers on three different frames Case Comments, Attachments, Email messages.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- Worked on several new data integrations and customizations are done to B2B Salesforce.com.
- Worked on Salesforce.com customizations using Apex (classes, triggers and web services) and Visualforce.
- Tracked user responses to keep count and direct issues to support team.
- Worked on various standard Objects like Accounts, Case, and Contact.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Configured Profile-based IP address restrictions, Organization-wide IP address restrictions and Profile-based login hour restrictions.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the organization initiatives.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked with both technical and functional aspects of Salesfoce.com and have deep understanding of its underlying principles of SAAS and Cloud Computing.
- Designed System Configuration Enhancements (Dashboards, Reporting, Sharing Rules, Role Hierarchy, etc.)
Environment: Windows XP, Force.com Platform, Sales force Enterprise Edition, Salesforce.com Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Veeva CRM, Page Layouts, Force.com Web Services API, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, Salesforce.com sandbox data load, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, Java Script, CSS, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX, MVC Design Patterns.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Configured the Salesforce.com environment.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards and worked on Service Cloud to improve the functionality.
- Created Custom objects to build new application functionality in the Salesforce.com.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.
- Created Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Responsible for understanding the data migrating requirements and analyze data to be loaded from legacy systems to Salesforce.com.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Provided custom reports and dashboards to support the needs of the users and executives.
- Experience with Remedy ticketing tool. Resolving tickets was an interesting part and understanding the instance of a ticket and why the ticket has been created.
- Set up Salesforce Knowledge to enhance the customer service and also used Data Categories to control the accessibility of the articles.
- Used agile methodologies to minimize the risk by developing software in short amounts of time.
Environment: Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition, Pages, Data Loader, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Data Management, Profiles, Page Layout, Validation Rules.
Java/ UI Developer
- Developed application code using Core Java and J2EE (Servlets, JSPs) in Eclipse tool.
- Developed GUI related changes using JSP, HTML and client validations using Java script.
- Developed application based on SDLC (software development lifecycle).
- Created several complex stored procedures and triggers using SQL Server 2005to retrieve data.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements collection, Design and Analysis of the customer specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Developed front-end controller in Servlets to handle the database access (MVC pattern).
- Developed JSP pages and client-side validation by java script tags.
- Developed Session and Entity Beans to implement business functionality.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE and Apache Tomcat as an Application Server.
- Interacting with client for requirement gathering, analysis and modularization of the requirement.
- Used Apache web server for deployment.
- Performed Integration Testing by adding all modules together for the web-based application.
Environment: Java 1.5 SDK, java Script, JSP 2.0, AJAX, XML, JSTL, JNDI, EJB 2.0, UML, Web sphere, Struts, CSS, Eclipse, Hibernate.