- 2+ years of experience as tableau developer, worked in Tableau 10.2018.1/10.5 , Tableau Online, Tableau Mobile, Tableau Public, Tableau Reader, in integrating, analyzing and visualizing the data.
- Installing any version of tableau and connecting to staging data or production data.
- Joining tables using primary and foreign key, extracting required columns using MySQL.
- Transformations, filters, prompts, calculated fields, Sets, Groups, Parameters etc., in Tableau Desktop.
- Experience in Publishing and Sharing Workbooks, Data Sources with User Filter to Tableau Server, Setting Schedules for the extracted reports, Authorization and Permissions, incremental refresh extracts and updating server data that are using extracts.
- Experienced on using MySQL for tableau and in writing parametrized queries for generating tabular reports, formatting report layout and expressions.
- Good knowledge in using context filters, cascading filters, data source filters, quick filters, to filter the data and implemented forecasting.
- Created some of the LOD calculations. Fixed, Include and Exclude.
- Created comparison charts in Q - Q and M-M.
- Played around Tableau Prep (new product of tableau to cleanse the data)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- TABLEAU 2018.2.0/2018.1.1/2018.1/10.5/10.3/10.2/9 , Power BI
- VISUAL STUDIO, .NET
- CISCO CERTIFIED CSCO13144604.
- DATABASE: MYSQL, PLSQL, WORKBENCH, ORACLE.
- MS EXCEL, PIVOT TABLES.
- Involve in business requirement gathering, design and analysis of data.
- Develop and maintain interactive and dynamic business intelligence solutions using Tableau.
- Design and develop a business intelligence data visualization dashboard using Tableau Desktop, allowing executive management to view past, current and forecast the data.
- Migration of ‘Cognos reports’ to ‘Tableau reports’.
- Implementing actions in Dashboards and Drilldowns to 4 layers.
- Providing quick filters and Run, log in button views which works with the help of actions
- Generating daily/weekly/monthly alerts using tabcmd depending on the end user requirement.
- Create multiple reports for the HR Management team such as Confidential Corporation, Diversity reports, Monthly Flash reports, Stock and Bonus reports.
- Administer user, user groups and schedule instances in tableau.
- Create joins using custom SQL queries to merge multiple data sources.
- Work on both live and extract connections.
- Generating and emailing tableau reports in the form of PDF or CSV depending on the requirement of end/business users.
- Publishing extracts to the server and scheduling data extract refresh on the server for daily/weekly/monthly increments for business changes thus ensuring data is up to date.
- Assist the business users and the QA team in using tableau server.
- Went through the structure of the company and knew how it works.
- Gathered user requirements, analyzed and designed the visuals.
- Installation of tableau desktop and connecting to the staging data.
- Developed executive dashboard with overall sales and trend lines.
- In executive dashboard is developed as the user can compare Year-Year, Quarter- Quarter, Month-Month, Week- Week.
- Introduced tableau new function Hover Over on the bars where showing the filtered visualized chart on the tool tip of bar.
- Developed a tabular form with dropdown of five levels showing their sales and profit, where we can filter by Country, State and City.
- Created Top and Bottom analysis for type of plans and buyers.
- Created tree map with multiple filters and three levels to look the data with different attributes.
- Break down dashboard developed to compare time frame side by side, for Inbound and Outbound
- Made actions from executive to breakdown dashboards and to deep drive.
- Visualizations developed with absolute values.
- Created many dimensions and measures with MySQL in calculation fields.
- Created context, quick, cascading dimension filters
- Used context filters for particular sheet in a dashboard