- With 9+ years of experience in the field of Scrum Master/Business Analysis, I have elicited, analyzed, documented and managed business/system requirements in varying domains, ranging from 'Not - For-Profit', healthcare, and e-commerce (including SaaS based projects). Along with profound knowledge of delivering requirements in different environments, from pure waterfall to highly agile, I also offer deep expertise in business process re-engineering, use case methodology, system analysis, agile frameworks, project management as well as customer-client care.
- Extensive professional experience with Cisco, 383 Media, Confidential, Kaiser and Accenture in building e-commerce applications.
- 9+ years of Scrum Master/Business Analysis experience (Waterfall, Agile), status reports, dashboards, scrum meetings, facilitation, negotiation, collaborative decision making, oversee multiple projects and teams, document BRDs, synchronize work plans, define project tasks and deliverables, and manage project documentation and communication to stakeholders.
- Worked with 50+ members cross-functional, cross-geographic teams, project planning, strategy, schedules, project and financial tracking, time and resource management, committee meetings, QA, and deliverables.
- Highly trained and tremendous expertise in Agile product life cycle (SCRUM) methodologies. Proven track record to transform non-Agile teams to Agile teams.
- Responsible for maintaining effective management of multiple concurrent projects/sprints assignments, project tracking, burndown charts, issue resolution, time gathering and reporting, and communicating project progress.
- Proficient in MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheet, Outlook, CSC, CCW, OPE, Jive, Cisco Jabber, Apple Jabber, WebEx Connect, Box, Wiki, SharePoint, Doc Central, Cisco Docs, JIRA, Confluence, Remedy, Rally.
- Detailed oriented, able to prioritize and multitask, and work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Self-driven, highly motivated, familiar working effectively in a fast-paced, extremely dynamic environment, and experience working on global teams.
- Excellent management, analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Scope / Requirements Gathering
- Build Release Plan
- Training documents
- Product Roadmaps/Timelines
- Agile Implementation (Facilitate and Lead all scrum ceremonies)
Tools: and Techniques: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), MS Visio, MS SharePoint, Jasper Soft, Rally, Kanban, One Note, Business Object, HP Quality Center, Jira, Fogbugz, Clarity, CRM, Tableau, Trello
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Lead an IT LAS (Location Attribute Services - part of BOPIS initiative ) and NGPOS (Next Generation Point Of Sale) Integration track in agile environment as a Scrum Master for ecommerce and backend projects for mobile and iPad).
- Worked with Product Owner on backlog grooming to keep product backlog relevant and prioritized
- Educated the team on Agile estimation techniques.
- Tracked and effectively communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress to stakeholders on different levels.
- Protected and helped the team perform at their highest level and meet its goals by removing impediments and coordinating activities with other teams.
- Organized and facilitated Scrum ceremonies, which included Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review/Demo and Retrospective. Active reporting of the project progress in Scrum-Of-Scrum meetings.
- Working experience in End-to-End UAT Coordination.
Confidential . San Jose, CA
Scrum Master / Sr Business Analyst
- Lead an IT Software License Supply chain Management Project (PnP- Plug and Play) and Customer Partner Services (CPS) in agile environment as a Scrum Master for ecommerce and backend projects.
- Clear articulation of business requirement to developers, designers and testers in form of user stories.
- Fully responsible for maintenance of product roadmap, healthy product backlog. Conduct and lead grooming sessions, daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings, and retrospective meetings and other scrum ceremonies like demo to stakeholders.
- Create User stories, use cases, flow diagrams, and functional specifications Timely update to stakeholders regarding the progress of the program and risk.
- Report generation through Business Object (BO) to quantify the impact on CPS and presenting them to the stakeholders.
- Act as a primary point of contact throughout the project implementation
- Generate and maintain documentation and reporting of all project related information
- Serve as liaison between customers, partners, operations, and on-site support service vendors
- Drives change management process.
- Owns and communicate risk associated with the project.
- Responsible for clearing blockers in the project for the development and QA team. Reach out to leadership to remove obstacles if needed.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Scrum Master/Business Analyst
- As Agile Scrum master coordinated and lead entire Sprint cycles from planning thru daily scrum, and sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- As a AGILE Scrum master created and managed Product and Sprint backlog.
- Trained leads on Agile methodology during the entire project development cycle and coached teams in their efforts to adopt advanced methods for the effective application of the Scrum framework.
- Monitored the progress of the project status with respect to schedules and effort estimates.
- Developed and managed the project management plan, established risk management process and metrics for the deliverables.
- Monitored project from initiation through delivery encompassing both planning and directing schedules.
- Enabled and enhanced collaboration between all Scrum Team members
- Integrated with the stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and generated Project Development Plans.
- Created and managed User Stories, Product and Sprint backlog.
- Extensive use of MS Project, MS SharePoint (used as the library for Project documentation and the communication of Project information).
- Release Presentations to the project team and also conducted walkthroughs with the different department heads to have a deeper understanding of the requirements.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Scrum Master/SR IT Business Analyst
- Experience as SME in transitioning from web to mobile channel - Reviewed features and requirements on web and translated to mobile.
- Implemented Agile (SCRUM) methodology of application development with its various workflows and activities.
- Drive & Lead backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint commit, daily scrums, agile dashboards, Capacity Planning, Sprint Demo, Agile tool daily updates, Burn down & reports and retrospectives.
- Work with the engineering managers/leads to identify cross-team dependencies and manage inter-team tasks. Act as a bridge between across 3 teams under the program. Help the team in resolving the Blockers & dependencies.
- Aligned with testing team and created in creating test plans, test cases and executed validation testing.
- Help and plan the coming up releases roadmaps. Laying down the release roadmaps with leads, estimations of Product epics.
- Experience writing requirements for mobile - iPhone. Created scope documents and detailed user stories using Rally.
- Created User Acceptance Test scripts, performed UAT and logged defects in HP Quality Center.
- Perform functional decomposition for each feature to break it down into individual functions.
- Analyzed and documented current work flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Checking inter-dependencies between Eng., Tracks for those Product stories. Removing bottlenecks for the engineering teams.
- Conducted demos for all Project Owners and stakeholders.
- Created template for as-built document for web and mobile project. Organized and updated documentations on SharePoint to manage changes to business requirements and project progress.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Authored the Business requirements, Business rules and detail design of the software for full understanding of the business.
- Developed end-to-end project/program plans that defined the scope, goals, deliverables, resourcing, and schedule that supported business goals in collaboration with business and technical teams and other key stakeholders. Designed process flows and documented the business process and various business scenarios and activities of the business from the conceptual to procedural level.
- Performed Requirements Analysis and Design .
- Conducted JAD sessions for communicating with the all Project directors and stakeholders.
- Created Use-Cases to demonstrate software architecture and system component interaction before prototyping.
- Executed Smoke, End-to-end and Regressions Tests in each environment by tracking the test status in Jira.
- Identified Use Cases for the requirements. Created diagrams including Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs) and Web Page Mock-Ups using Balsamiq.
- Implemented an integrated Waterfall solution with complete line of traceability for all the artifacts for the project.
- Followed a structured approach for gathering and formalizing Business Requirements expressed by managers, process owners. Prepared Functional and Non-functional requirements and other documents to support the project.
- Authored change control request for the project with impact and cost assessment.
- Assisted in User Requirements, Functional Specifications, Validation Protocol and Test Plan documents in detail to facilitate downstream testing and validation activities.
- Used Gantt Charts in MS Project to ensured timely completion of project tasks and deliverables with a high degree of quality by prioritizing tasks appropriately and communicating issues directly with the PM.
- Performed testing of product produced by developers using HP Quality Center.
- After successful development and testing of the product, participated in product release and deployment to end-user.
- Performed value stream mapping for current and proposed message (Gap Analysis).
- Developed, maintained and analyzed validation test cases and test specifications for operational qualification testing (OQ) to comply with GAMP4, CSV and FDA standards for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- Facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions involving the management, development and user teams for clarifying requirements and facilitating better communication.
- Implemented the entire Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology of application development with its various workflows and activities.
- Responsible for gathering requirements through interviews and detailed sessions with business area experts.
- Identified and documented business rules.
- Completed weekly and bi-weekly status reports for the clients, demonstrating the completion of projects.
- Facilitated brainstorming sessions and conducted meetings to elicit requirements from the Business partners, Sponsors and Users.
- Managed documents on SharePoint for the projects enabling the team to coordinate and retrieve documents.
- Assisted client in developing content and training materials; recommended enhancements and identified new business requirements.
Business Analyst - Intern
- Created Project User Requirements, Functional and Design Specifications (URS, FS and DS), RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix and Test Plan documents in detail to facilitate downstream testing and validation activities
- Summarized relationship of traceability between URS, user guide and application features as part of Gap Analysis.