- Skilled business development and sales executive with broad experience in IP networks - based physical security, voice, data, low voltage cabling, wireless systems, and managed services.
Confidential - Bridgewater, NJ
- Prospect and develop relationships that impact an organization's decision to build or enhance IP network-based technology systems.
- Work with client organizations to fully understand what is needed in order to customize solutions for physical security and educational technology.
- Help to educate clients with respect to business trends and emerging technology.
- Build and manage account support team efforts as an integral part of the client’s solution.
- Continuously reinforce the client relationship and serve as a consultative business partner.
Confidential - Plymouth Meeting, PAGlobal Account Manager
- Generated Structured Cabling, Data Center, Wireless LAN and DAS opportunities in Enterprise markets.
- Delivered professional services to meet client’s needs for design, implementation and monitoring of network infrastructure.
- Exceeded $3M quota in first year and worked toward growing a sustainable $5M business within 2 years by adding Equinix for $3M, Johnson & Johnson for $.6M, and increasing Chubb by $.5M and Rutgers University by $.7M, focusing primarily on data center and wireless projects.
Confidential - Edison, NJ
Global Account Manager
- Leveraged existing client relationships to create new opportunities for Wesco Communications, Industrial MRO, and Electrical solutions with Goldman Sachs, Merck, and Bayer.
- Established new customers within financial services, pharmaceutical and property management targets with Morgan Stanley, AIG, Johnson & Johnson, Colgate Palmolive, Bank of America, and American Dream.
- Worked closely with IT clients to define infrastructure solutions for Structured Cabling, Data Center, Wireless, Intelligent Lighting and Physical Security requirements with emphasis on supply chain and ROI objectives.
- Developed client support teams and implemented playbooks at the Wesco Branches to reinforce the client’s experience and maximize the ordering process.
- Met and exceeded growth expectations for $10M of average run rate within 2 years and improved sales from $5M to $12M over 4 years for new and assigned accounts.
Confidential - Tinley Park, IL
Global Account Manageer
- Achieved $2M in sales growth year over year with assigned accounts for 2008/2009 to include AIG, Prudential Financial, Cigna, and BNY Mellon from run rate of $6M to $8M.
- Built new relationships across IT, Facilities, Supply Chain and external partners critical to the project decision making process.
- Developed and maintained comprehensive business plans and global account support teams, clearly defined and executed through performance, market trends, and strong emphasis on data center upgrades and consolidation.
Confidential - New York, NY
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Sold directly to end-user contacts within both public and private sector organizations requiring wiring, physical security or IP based network services including CUNY School of Journalism, CUNY Hunter, CUNY TV, NYC Housing Authority, and NYC Transit.