- Project Management Strategic Planning Business Development Business Analysis Growth Strategy Development
- Client Relationship Management Staff Supervision Conflict Resolution Cross - functional Collaboration
- Detail-oriented, goal-driven, and highly focused professional with comprehensive experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously as well as leading cross-functional teams to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Armed with proven adeptness in implementing processes to improve operational efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
- Recognized for the ability to cultivate relationships with clients and accomplish tasks within challenging and deadline-driven environments.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Provide assistance in managing departmental moves and Encinitas Efficiently handle Confidential and Confidential Project Encinitas as well as Saxony and Pacific OB acquisition Encinitas
- Apply expertise in investigating ongoing remedy Confidential service now ticket; while helping local PC technicians on high priority ccurrences
- Perform weekly rounding with hospital management to ensure proper functioning of service delivery
- Take charge of facilitating the interventional radiology overflow project Confidential La Jolla
- Rendered oversight to the Confidential & Confidential billing consolidation project saving Confidential, amounting to $400K annually in late fees and unforeseen expenses
- Facilitated and organized monthly strategic vendor review meetings to ensure full understanding of future business relationships and best practices of the Confidential upper management
- Took full charge of constructing new program vendor management site on Confidential SharePoint, responsible for identifying the scheduled meeting; POC for all information services vendors; training; and reporting updates?
- Provided direct assistance with the American Messaging Paging contract negotiations and consolidation, which resulted in minimizing 22% on monthly charges and saving $150K annually
- Listed and collected data from weekly SQL reports to determine asset tagged devices that are currently in production
- Held responsibility in identifying missing Confidential incorrect asset tracking information
- Developed Pivot tables and Swim lanes diagrams to determine if Remedy asset tracking process was broken
- Presided over bi-weekly meetings with the upper management and administered policies for asset tracking procedures
- Executed CI record integration with Epic application tracking system
- Participated in a project management mentorship program and developed project charter for the upcoming Epic implementation for
- Confidential medical point of care devices
- Carried out extensive research to eliminate different vendor integration options for POC devices with Epic
- Aided in identifying workgroup to handle assigned projects
- Organized introductory meetings with vendor representatives and key workgroup members, as well as RPF and vendor demonstration invitations to chosen vendor representatives