- Dedicated Microsoft Dynamics CRM O365, CRM 2015, 2013, Senior System Administrator CRM Online, On Premises both.
- Upgrade experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM O365, CRM 2015, 2013 to CRM 2016. Supported a large team to upgrade from CRM online.
- Supporting enterprise CRM Users requirements to develop configure CRM report and views.
- Experience to develop CRM, Workflow, Dialogs, Business Rules, Business Process Flows.
- SSRS reports experience using SQL BIDS (Business Intelligent Studio).
- Dynamics CRM Add - in, User Adoption expert. Integrated User Adoption solution that captures CRM User usage statistics and utilization by department.
- CRM integration experience Web Portal, CRM IFD (Internet Facing Deployment).
- Click Dimensions and Legacy systems expertise to monitor marketing mass email features.
- Social Insights configuration specialist. I wrote systematic guide on how to integrate Social Insights with Dynamics CRM 365. One of the greatest feature, search engine to integrate Client and Contacts with over 40,000 social websites to copy data and to review research, set latest Company Contact email alerts.
- CRM Deployment Manager Expertise to refresh CRM data from production to lower environments. O365 Global Admin to manage Online CRM Users.
- CRM performance tuning, troubleshooting log review expertise. Responsible to maintain and monitor CRM related Synchronization services on the web server.
- Experience to track and resolves Client related CRM, Outlook plugin and Offline issues.
- Working closely with DBA and IT Infrastructure team to investigate overnight CRM jobs.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator
- Worked on Data Migration from Dynamics CRM 2011- Dynamics CRM 2016, Responsible for Configuration and Customization such as:
- Security Roles, Business Unites, Teams, Workflows, Business Rules and Business Process Flows.
- Worked with Business Analysts to store and gather requirements and add them to the TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Configured Views, Entities, Fields and Forms
Confidential, New York
CRM Senior Business Analyst
- Supporting large team approximately 400 Dynamics CRM Web, Outlook and Mobile users.
- Pipeline Dashboard development for sales team and senior executives.
- Expert to create CRM Views, Reports, SSRS Reports and dashboards.
- Developed number of workflow diagrams, Workflows, dialogs and business process flows.
- Configured a CRM Security model. (Business Units, Teams, Access Team, Role based security forms and Hierarchy Security).
- Configured Word Template Account and Customer Tier sheet shows a Client snapshot.
- Configured Entitlements, SLA’s Case assignment to an appropriate CRM Queue.
- Configured Product Hierarchy in CRM, Product, Product Family, Product Bundle
- Configured Server Side Synchronization with Exchange/Outlook.
- Expertise to create Marketing Lists (static, dynamic), Campaigns, Quick Campaigns, Email Templates.
- Customized CRM UI’s, Sub-Grids, different access model for different business groups.
- Configured Social Insights view for Account and Contact entity. Created step-by-step guide on how to integrate Social Insight View with Dynamics CRM.
- Working with third party vendor (TenFold) to integrate Telephony system with Dynamics CRM 365. Call centers integrations throughout the globe. Customer calls recorded, searched, updated, then alert configured via CRM Workflows.
- Data imports from Salesforce, other ERP systems, xls files into Dynamics CRM. Experience to use SSIS/Kingswaysoft to import/export CRM data.
- Re-adjusted CRM sitemap to remove/add necessary CRM SiteMap components and adjusted CRM Ribbon menu as per business needs.
- Developing CRM Mobile features for the sales team
- Basic Java Scripting knowledge of how to customize a ribbon on Dynamics CRM User Interface using Ribbon Workbench solution.
- Coordinated with Quality Assurance (QA) team, helped testing and to resolved reported bugs.
- Worked with UAT team to test requested functionality and to help resolve bugs.
- Daily CRM Project meetings with several international CRM users and development team.
- Fulfil daily CRM View requests from CRM users. Review daily exception reports; investigate issues work with team to resolve issues.
- Created short training video on how to log actions in CRM as an activity, how to setup meetings.
- Trained the trainers, created short training video on how to log activities in CRM.
- Actively involved with all CRM projects with project team. A key member of CRM team can rely upon.
Microsoft Dynamics: CRM, SQL, BIDS to develop CRM SSRS reports.
HTML5 to created: CRM help section that is a new feature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
Proficient in Microsoft Excel: (Able to create complex spread sheet using complex formulas). Microsoft Word Microsoft Outlook Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access. Ability to create small Microsoft Access database. File storage, creating different hierarchy of electronic filing systems.