- An accomplished analyst with proven expertise analyzing and improving business systems and data creating different reporting solutions and cultivating relationships with clients.
- Knowledge of project management and developing BRD documents, data set and metadata documentation, with hands - on experience driving continuous improvement across all areas.
- Great communication skills bolstered by international business experience.
Systems & Data Analysis Customer Service Strategic Problem Solving T - SQL/Teradata SQL Tableau / SSRS development
Data Visualization Analyst - Analytics/BI Group
- Business Partner for Marketing
- Business Requirement analysis
- Teradata SQL script development/analysis
- Tableau Dashboard development and maintenance
- Using Teradata, SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 (limited), Tableau and Excel
- Evaluating and using multiple data sources to create interactive dashboards
Business Systems Developer/Analyst
- SQL Server script and stored procedure development/analysis
- SSRS report development and maintenance
- Created SSRS report and SQL scripts to reproduce historical data for a financial system that were being replaced
- Assisted with resolving T-SQL and SSRS issues
- Took part in/Used Agile technology to manage development cycles - JIRA Scrum
- Responsible for data analytics and reporting
- Using Excel, Teradata SQL and Tableau Desktop and Server
- Teradata SQL Assistant as SQL environment
- Gather reporting requirements, create data sets in Teradata SQL and T-SQL
- Access Cloudera Hadoop via Tableau and Hive
- Migrate Teradata queries to AWS Redshift
- Provide analysis to assist and identify growth and retention opportunities
- Develop datasets and reports sourced from multiple sources to support SLING TV International operations
- Provide daily and weekly executive reporting
Data Quality Developer/Analyst
- Member of DQ team in Data Governance Group.
- Leveraged T-SQL and Tableau Desktop/Server
- Created/maintained T-SQL procedures/functions to create parameter-driven datasets for reporting
- Used Pentaho for ETL processes
- Used Informatica Power Center to run data integration workflows (1+ month)
- Created/maintained Tableau Reports and Dashboards
- Leveraged Tableau Dashboard actions, parameters, etc. in visualizing data
Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
- As a requirement for the role, I have received security clearance.
- Researched and identified best BI solution for company. Implementation of Tableau is in progress.
- Focused on gaining deep knowledge of operational data in order to design and develop BI-specific reports.
- Assisted in providing data-driven answers based on operational requests.
- Consulting with internal customers to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that enable the of operational priorities and strategic goals.
- Gathering data from multiple sources including various databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Working with several large and complex SQL databases. Designing and building reports and analyses in Tableau, Excel and other applications
- Identifying business user requirements and designing processes, tools and database systems to deliver on those requirements
Confidential, Houston, TX
Data Migrations Lead
- Troubleshoot data migration issues
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise using data migration Develop migration solutions for complex requests
- Works alongside the architecture team to develop solutions for complex data migration requests
- Perform data migration activities for HSEDM, EQuIS, SCL, and NRDB applications
- Migrates data and provides guidance to the DM team for environmental application data movements; validates incoming source of record data for accuracy and completeness, develops and loads metadata for all existing and incoming data sets
- Perform data analysis on internal and external data sets
- Determine what response, NRDA, and metadata has been brought into BP and what data is still outstanding Liaise between 3rd party data owners
- Work with stakeholders to understand what data is coming into BP and verify data follows Confidential protocols and governance processes.
- Perform process ownership responsibilities for inbound data migration processes
- Works with IDMO leadership and other IDMO teams to develop consistent inbound data migration processes, works to continuously improve and automate inbound data migration processes where possible Manage the DM team
- Monitor team performance, provide direction and guidance when needed Report to GCRO leadership
- Provide metrics and statistics on data migration progress to GCRO leadership
- Provide operational support Schedules recurring data migration activities, oversees access requests, and makes minor fixes to applications
- Maintain and report on DM financial performance
- Manage the DM team budget and provide information to IDMO leadership
Confidential, Houston, TX
Data Operations Lead
- Led a team of 13 professionals in managing 8 products/applications, focused on data related to the Macondo oil spill in 2010.
- Document data sets, data set metadata, and business contexts within the organization.
- Coordinate with the IT and support team to facilitate operations in a SharePoint environment and manage status reporting.
- Collaborate with application teams to resolve major problems and with various project teams to identify and migrate external, third party response data into the BP firewall while following GCRO protocols.
- Protect BP interests by managing teams that have been operationalized to ensure that all required activities for supporting litigation and other information requests is handled quickly and securely.
Confidential, Bellevue & Sammamish, WA
Business Systems Analyst
- Developed a BRD and high-level FSD based on the request from the customer to facilitate system development, strategically accommodating system needs and defining its functionality.
- Increase BRD and FSD accuracy by communicating with customer to clarify system requirements, collaborating with the development group to clarify issues, and providing status updates to users.
- Ensured that documentation met customer needs and obtained signoff documentation from the business.
- Assisted developers with initial systems testing, managed business user acceptance testing (UAT, and created UAT documentation.
- After successful UAT, directed the development team through implementing change requests and production.
- Supported business users on existing Finance tools and reports, addressing issues such as access and usage, and providing direct when necessary.
Confidential, Sammamish, WA
- Managed reporting solutions from analysis stages through development and support in areas such as internal issue satisfaction survey reporting and quality assurance reporting.
- Collected and provided data for, enabled, and supported the validation and posting of the monthly CPAT ROB performance scorecards.
- Redeveloped existing Excel reports into SSRS using OLTP and SSAS data sources.
- Analyzed and created new Excel or SSRS reports.
- Validated and supported a daily database refresh. Supported the GetHelp reporting manager, as well as corporate and regional CPAT stakeholders.
Confidential, Honolulu, HI
Trust Operations Analyst
- Collaborated with the trust operations and trust systems staff to streamline current processes; develop new products, applications and processes; plan conversions; recommend/implement changes as required; and design, develop, test, implement, and maintain various databases/reports/data extracts to meet trust clients’ needs.
- Improved trust processes by developing and recommending procedures for various business units affected by any system changes to improve the trust processes.
- Analyzed trust business needs, developed requirements for new reports/procedures, and facilitated the implementation of new products and processes by providing assistance to team members and users.
- Assisted in daily management and support of the trust accounting system and other related systems.
- Conducted systems acceptance testing under the direction of a test phase manager, reporting testing problems, tracking resolution of reported problems, and verifying resolution.
Confidential, Seattle, WA & Honolulu, HI
- Cultivated and maintained relationships with potential, current, and previous clients, promoting services through targeted marketing and PR strategies.
- Analyzed client cash flows and identified areas for improvement and correction, ultimately improving each company’s overall ability to function effectively.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Lead Business Analyst
- Drove budget reporting by assisting the field and regional readiness management teams in managing budgets by forecasting effectively.
- Created and maintained a team of CS to generate business reports for internal readiness and field consumption.
- Improved requirement gathering at the executive level and created deliverables to help business leaders manage, track, and understand their readiness business
- Improved EMEA Readiness Services Management team’s overall efficiency and ability to report to stakeholders by developing positive relationships with them and collaborating with the team to define and develop a scorecard drove monthly discussions with their customers and partners.