- Around 8 years of professional IT experience in Salesforce.com and Force.com platform Administrator and developer.
- Good understanding of cloud computing services such as SAAS, PAAS and IAAS.
- Proficiency in SFDC administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, e - mail services, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Approvals and Tasks.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, custom page layouts, relationships, look-ups, dependent pick lists, and role based page layouts, work flow, validation rules, approval processes, custom reports, custom tabs, and report folders, designing Visual Force pages, record types, formula fields and email generation according to application requirements.
- Worked on lightning experience and implemented lightning events, apps.
- Good experience in writing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, developing Visual Force pages using standard and custom controllers.
- Hands on experience in writing batch classes, Schedule Apex, http callouts, dynamic apex, single test classes, and wrapper classes.
- Experienced with integration of AppExchange applications (Apttus).
- Thorough understanding of synchronous and asynchronous execution of Apex.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using data loader.
- Hands on experience in using ETL tools for handling large data volumes.
- Exploring App exchange applications and integrating them with Salesforce.
- Hands on experience in developing SOAP Apex webservices and calling out third party webservices from Salesforce.
- Experience in parsing the JSON and XML response and creating corresponding records in salesforce.
- Experienced in deploying various components between different environments using change sets.
- Experienced customizing standard objects Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Have good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL queries and Governor Limits.
- Experienced in creating Lightning components and used lightning design system to build interactive interface to show record information in grid form.
- Extensive experience in analyzing business requirements, entity relationships and converting them to Salesforce custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master-detail relationships.
- Proficiency in defining lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and creation of junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Excellent communication and inter-personnel skills.
- Highly flexible and accustomed to work in both large and small group settings.
- Highly passionate for automating the processes using Salesforce.
Salesforce.com skills: Salesforce CRM, Lightning Experience, Visual force, workflow and approvals, custom objects, dashboards, reports, data loader, integration, migration, SOQL, apex classes, apex triggers.
Salesforce.com Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, Visual Force Pages / Lightning Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects, Apex Data Loader, Rest based API, Soap API
Salesforce Tools: Workbench, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader, GitHub, Jenkins
Confidential, Lincoln, RI
- Implementation project from scratch, with complete customization.
- Record change audit history using custom Big Object for large amount of data storage. Field history Transaction logs and storage of logs in using Big objects.
- Lightning component frame work implemented SLDS designs, lightning events Quick Actions.
- Used Process Builder feature to simplify the customization.
- Complex cross object functionalities.
- Worked on Unmanaged package lightning Sortable data grids used for creating simple grids and handled the functionality.
- Building Complex Apps and Heavy Customization Components in Salesforce Lightning.
- Deployed Change Sets from Sandbox to production.
- Visualforce to lightning component communication using lightning events and methods.
- Worked on grid form record information in an object with features of inline editing for multiple record saved at once using lightning components.
- Large amount of data handling using indexes, skinny tables for better performance.
- Worked on Salesforce1 mobile and worked on the similar UI experience on desktop and mobile.
- Worked and designed complete Security Model of the project.
- Handled the salesforce cases on issues with lightning.
- Worked on Apttus CPQ for release process and Apttus Wizard to build Surveys.
- Worked on the deployment of Platform Encryption for fields and Attachments.
- Deliver continuing support in the areas of SFDC configuration, administration, reporting, data migration, solution design and project co-ordination.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Lightning Components, Events, Quick Actions, Agile Accelerator, Apex Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, App Exchange, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Worked hand-in-hand with our business partners across Sales and Customer Experience functions.
- Collaborate with other application/platform teams to deliver integrated capabilities, drive technology proof-of-concept projects, work with leading 3 rd party technology providers, and solve ad hoc challenges for our business partners.
- Worked with team members in the analysis and design during development of business requirements and functional specifications used to develop Confidential CPQ platform.
- Implemented high quality code and configuration to meet stated business requirements
- Interacts with internal Republic IT and business teams to coordinate system dependencies.
- Implemented Informatica StrikeIron Email and Address Verification Tool in our org to validate the data.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Implemented complex design of pagelayouts, Record types and profiles.
- Developed various Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller classes and methods for functional needs in the application compatible with lightning.
- Developed the Visualforce pages and controllers; customized the look and feel of the page components.
- Worked on Capture and Callidus CPQ systems.
- Wrote Maintainable and extensible code in a team environment.
- Worked on Marketing Cloud ExactTraget data stream SQL for data extraction from SFDC.
- Worked on Apex test classes, Batch classes and Scheduled Classes.
- Worked with Continuous Integration tools (Git, Jenkins).
- Analyzed Various CI tools (On premise Jenkins, Cloudbees, Dreamfactory Cascade, Salesforce DX)
- Designed and Analyzed the Contact model where one contact can have multiple accounts.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), GitHub, Jenkins-cloud bees, Apex Triggers, ExactTraget, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, App Exchange, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr Salesforce Developer
- Designed various Webpages in VisualForce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Supported Jitterbit migration initiative.
- Customized several Validation Rules, tasks, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Migrated large amounts of data (Standard and custom objects) from legacy systems to Salesforce such as Leads, Accounts, Contacts using Jitterbit Cloud data loader.
- Managed different cases on the console using Service Cloud.
- Experienced in development of lighting components.
- Responsible for the creation of custom Apps, and Reports using the Salesforce CRM cloud computing model.
- Implemented Wave Analytics , created datasets, dashboards and apps for Opportunity, Accounts and Cases.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience
- Worked on customization of visual force to have lightning experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Used New Lightning UI to bring Salesforce into the responsive UI era of web-based applications.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom buttons, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Managed users, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles within the Salesforce CRM designating access to the applicable user within the user hierarchy.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Developed Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Developed SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Implemented WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites using Force.com web services API.
- Load/Manage the data using Apex Data Loader.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Jitterbit, Financialforce.com, Wave Analytics, Apex Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, dependent picklists, and complex page layouts.
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Implemented two-way SSL authentication for SOAP based web services from Salesforce to Mule with Apex callouts.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug to develop the classes and triggers.
- Generated different Reports like Standard, Summary and Matrix for quarterly and half yearly sales.
- Created mash up between sales force CRM and Gmail through Force.com AppExchange’s Email integration engine.
- Use bitbucket as the code repository.
- Developed and Customized User interface in Salesforce.com using Visual force, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE
- Experience with mulesoft for workflows and approval processes along with CPQ matrices and involved in integration applications.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Configured Proof of Concept (POC) in Sandbox Org.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
- Created S-Controls to meet new business requirements.
- Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues with legacy systems.
- Complete bulk imports of data using Apex Data loader.
- Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
- Wrote unit tests and strived for 100% code coverage possible and used annotations.
- Testing activities are performed in sandbox environment and deployed the code into production.
- Worked with salesforce .com team to make application certified.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, App Exchange, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Worked on various sales force objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Products and Reports.
- Developed various custom objects, tabs, components, visual force pages and controllers.
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created and used email templates in HTML and visual force.
- Created Apex web services which are consumed by backend systems using OAuth. Created cases by performing DML operation using Salesforce API’s
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Maintained various sandboxes and helped in building ant based automation deployment application with release management.
- Integrated web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the other systems.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line Interface to extract the data from database.
- Helping the Business team in carrying out the User Acceptance Testing.
- Created a custom business calendar and used it in triggers to calculate the due dates.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement the business logic.
- Created profiles and implemented object level, field level and record level security.
- Created custom labels and used them in validation rules to parameterize the validation rules.
- Created record types and page layouts and assigned page layouts to the record types.
- Created custom report types and generated report using the report types.
Environment: Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition, Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services API, HTML, Xml, Java Script, SQL Server, Windows Server 2003, XML, Visual SourceSafe, MS Office (Excel & Access).
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
- Created custom objects, visual force pages, triggers, validation rules by using Apex as per Customer requirement.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to visual force pages.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Configured Salesforce.com security profiles and custom object supporting integration and quote featured enhancement.
- Designed complex reports in SFDC using SQL.
- Prepared test plan and test case documents for Visibility application.
- Developed custom Account merge APEX based web service.
- Developed Apex class and trigger to format phone/fax/zip code in account object.
- Developed design document for data loader based integration.
- Involved in architectural design of extracting Order related data from external legacy system (SIEBEL) using a middleware.
- Implemented out of the box OUTBOUND MESSAGING to push order related data to the target system.
- By using available mappings, we loaded data from source data into target system.
- Validating the data that arrives from different data sources and generating the reports in the Salesforce.com for the next day portfolio.
- Used XML serialization for interacting with the database.
- Used error handling techniques to handle the errors and send emails upon the severity of the error.
- Worked on SQL Server for creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers.
- Worked on a prototype involving Informatica on Demand to pick up the data files using a Batch process every 30 minutes.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Apex, Visualforce, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, AppExchange Applications, and Microsoft Outlook.
Sales Force Admin/Developer
- Created and managed users, roles, public groups and implemented additional role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Implemented minor enhancements on standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Added new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Configured Profiled-based IP address restrictions, Organization-wide IP address restrictions and Profile-based login hour restrictions.
- Designed various HTML Email templates.
- Developed and deployed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers in the Force.com IDE, to accomplish different business needs not supported by the Declarative Framework.
- Provided user support and bug fixing activities as per the SLA.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, SOQL/SOSL, Reports, Custom Objects, Sandbox, Force.com IDE, MS Excel and PowerPoint.